Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Erika - Colchester  (Read 4492 times)

Offline jaytan95

Decided to go see Erika.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Really good, answered my questions and responsive. Agreed on an hour for £150, address provided.

Place: Pretty standard. House in the middle of a small estate. Parking easily available.

Girl: definitely the girl in the pictures. Obvious touch ups on photos but still very good looking. Greeted me in a very revealing white dress.

Meet: As mentioned,  comms were good and off I set for a 1 hour 30 minute drive to Colchester. Got to the address, parked up and asked for house number. She responded after 10 minutes saying give me 5 minutes and gave the house number. Once there, rang the doorbell. She opened the door in her lovely white dress. Kiss on the cheek and we went upstairs to her room. Business handled and we both undress.

She mentioned that she can’t receive anal for whatever reason but I’m only interested in being topped so no issue. Proceed to plenty of foreplay and oral. Her dick is about 7 inches I’d say, relatively thick which was nice. She was turned on by it. Then I started rimming her and then hoovered up her balls. She was hard and ready to fuck. She did admit that she tends to finish quick once she’s fucking. I said no issue. Rubbered up, plenty lube and in she went. Hurt at first and I said slow down. Continued to feed her chopper in. She said beg for me to stop and I didn’t as she slid into me. What followed was a good few minutes of hard fucking and then we both cummed.

Cleaned up. All in all, was there for half an hour. Had some small talk whilst I got ready. She gave me some money back as it wasn’t the full hour which was nice of her and said next time, she’ll give me a discount as she liked me.

All in all, I’ll sway towards a positive. The only downside was the commute was far but that’s my fault more than anything and it only lasted 30 minutes.

Would I go again? Possibly but more likely to go back to the Brazilians.

All in all, decent meet. Worth it if you are after a quick 30 minute session.

Offline Dashing