Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who do I choose? - Trans topic  (Read 1490 times)

Offline rapeflag

Hey, first time poster but long time lurker.
I've decided it's time I a) had my first punt, b) met a trans woman and c) tried bottoming.

I've narrowed it down to three but I can't decide and was hoping someone had maybe met all 3 of them and could help me.

External Link/Members Only

I've read many reviews on here and on hungangels wayback when but just can't decide.

Any thougts?

p.s I tried flagging this under trans but coulnd't figure out how

Offline JontyR

Have you got any experience?

If it is a first time bottom experience I'd suggest you'd contact them all, detail what you want, detail your experience and ask if they'd be happy to provide those services and what they'd expect of you.

Then think who you liked the sound of best.

Last thing you need is someone trying to push a monster shlong up your virgin arse when you have just decided you've made the wrong choice  on the basis of a post from PuntyMcPuntface.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 09:35:07 pm by JontyR »

Offline rapeflag

Got no experience with the real thing but used plenty of toys

Online bdyno

Absolute first time bottoming?

My advice would be to try being pegged first.  A TS will only have one cock, which may be too big for your first time.  A regular girl experienced with toys will have a variety of sizes to build you up to it gradually.

Edit:  Guess you answered that before I finished typing!

Offline MindyMoo1971

Puts me off on her requirement of providing a face photo before a meeting

Offline pyrex

Raven is just very choosey over who she sees. If you send her a pic and she likes what she sees your in for a great time!

Offline JontyR

Raven is just very choosey over who she sees. If you send her a pic and she likes what she sees your in for a great time!

Well  you must have seen her since you posted this then....

I've had a dabble when on holiday, never managed to do anything in the UK.

So we can look forward to your review shortly?

Offline Highfield Hal

Have you got any experience?

If it is a first time bottom experience I'd suggest you'd contact them all, detail what you want, detail your experience and ask if they'd be happy to provide those services and what they'd expect of you.

Then think who you liked the sound of best.

Last thing you need is someone trying to push a monster shlong up your virgin arse when you have just decided you've made the wrong choice  on the basis of a post from PuntyMcPuntface.

+1

Offline Hugeadmirer

Hey, first time poster but long time lurker.
I've decided it's time I a) had my first punt, b) met a trans woman and c) tried bottoming.

I've narrowed it down to three but I can't decide and was hoping someone had maybe met all 3 of them and could help me.

I've read many reviews on here and on hungangels wayback when but just can't decide.

Any thougts?

p.s I tried flagging this under trans but coulnd't figure out how

Raven was one of my first TS experience and it was awesome. This is going back many years - maybe 8 or more. I’ve never had the chance to repeat as she moved up north soon after. Hopefully a coincidence!

She’s big in every sense. Tall, Axxxxxxian and hung. She also likes to be dominant although for me she couldn’t have been sweeter - great comms, patience, easy to talk to, we had a laugh and she put me at ease.

I had very little experience so she was too big for me but if you’re used to toys she should be fine. Of course take this info liberally as it’s very out of date.

I’ve not seen the others you asked about so I can’t compare although I have seen upwards of 30 other girls since and Raven compares very well. I also wouldn’t worry about the face picture. She discreet but safety conscious
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 12:03:09 pm by Hugeadmirer »

Offline Dogman777

Not Morgan. Barebacker and she’s very open about this.

Although not on your list I’d have to make a recommendation for Rhian. Very well reviewed on here. I’ve seen her too.

Offline m_scot

Not Morgan. Barebacker and she’s very open about this.

Although not on your list I’d have to make a recommendation for Rhian. Very well reviewed on here. I’ve seen her too.

That's disappointing, always quite fancied Morgan.