Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ida Zone One Pink Lane Newcastle  (Read 2098 times)

Offline waynekerr600

I'm going to go with a low neutral on this one.(changed my mind after writing this and went negative).

£40 hour+£40b2b

External Link/Members Only

Ida is fucking gorgeous (I asked if she would pull her mask down). Massage was just ok and b2b was quite poor (an extra tenner might have made it better- more about that later).

Booking by text. Front door is overlooked by the pub as others have mentioned. Ida was preparing the room as I arrived on the right as you go in. On the left there's a lot of very comfy looking chairs and some contraption for streaming feet apparently. Nobody else was (visible) there but that could get awkward of birth sections of the establishment were being used (I could hear make voices at points during the massage not sure if it was outside or others in the building).

Ida is really lovely. Very attractive and petite. She's quite giggly very similar to lily@serenity it anyone meet her.

Paid £40 up front undressed and on the massage table. The oil wasn't hot. It was just baby oil sitting on the radiator which I guess in the current climate was turned off. As others have mentioned the massage seemed a bit random with both left and right hand side not getting the same treatment as is usual. Nothing really sensual happened until near the end when there was a cc swipe and a tickle of the balls and an offer of HE for £20 which was accepted of she would receive a little foot worship.

A little more teasing and I was asked if I would like her nude fire £40. Accepted. Ida stripped off to reveal a lovely little body with landing strip and a tattoo on her left boob. Massage continued with a little of her rubbing her boobs on my chest as she did the massage. It barely constituted b2b and was nothing like b2b I'd experienced elsewhere. I could touch her legs but they remained firmly closed. It would take an extra ten pound note to open them which I wasnt prepared to pay.Ida climbed on board for the HE finish. I did feel that she was trying to get this bit done quick. She did point out that one foot had a fungal nail infection. I hate it when they do that.

During the HE I enquired about RO which others have had. Ida thought about it and suggested that would cost extra. I let her finish (she then put her clothes back on) then had a head massage.

At the very end she leaned over my head and rubbed her boobs on my face which highlighted to me how much fun this could have been. Wiped down with paper, dressed and out with a bottle of water and a quality Street.

After writing this I've decided to regrade it as negative. The massage was neither therapeutic nor erotic and the b2b was very poor value for money. Such a shame as she's really really facially attractive and I guess from others that she can deliver the goods.

I wonder if perhaps she didn't like me (although she seemed keen to find out if I would go back) or she's decided to try to milk guys for as much cash as possible now.

Would I return: No
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 07:05:34 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline Weatherman21

Sorry you had a bad one mate.  I was there last week and got everything you didn’t for the same price. 

Hope she’s not getting greedy?!

Offline waynekerr600

Hope she’s not getting greedy?!

That's my suspicion. I was the last booked in punter that day although it was only mid afternoon and she kept talking about nipping out for food

The extra £10 for RO is really suspicious even the b2b was nothing like the mass of oily body tits and arse everywhere that I experienced with Samsa@oasis.

If she'd done a good job I could certainly have become a regular. I think it's just been one of those days I only went there because I'd been fucked about by a legit massage place.

Offline Part Timer

Thanks for your review - sounds average but this did make me chuckle “ She did point out that one foot had a fungal nail infection. I hate it when they do that” maybe this is what put her off her previous mentioned skills being administered 🤣
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac