Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING TS REVIEW: UK_VIP_TS_Rhian, Bristol  (Read 3483 times)

17 review(s) for UK_VIP_TS_RHIAN (13 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 617067) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

Offline BogBog1

Warning, this is a TS review. If that's not your thing, feel free to stop reading  :)

Adultwork: External Link/Members Only
Birchplace:

Saw Rhian when she was in Bristol recently, after many good reviews on here. Comms via Whatsapp pretty good - I was directed to anew upscale apartment building in BS2, not far from Cabot Circus.

Rhian was I guess bigger than I was expecting, but not fat at all - more like curvy. Definitely still hot, and very feminine. Had a quick shower and then into decent DFK standing up, then she dropped to her knees for some great OWO in front of the full-length mirror in the bedroom. Then we moved to the bed, more DFK but she wanted her cock sucked so I obliged and she got very hard pretty quickly. Lots of moaning and I thought she was going to cum (which would have been a first for me if I'd swallowed it), but she didn't. I was dying to fuck her by this point, so she sucked me for a bit longer until I was fully hard, then on with the mac and I slid into her ass. I tried thinking of all sorts of things but she just felt and looked too damn good, so I came quickly. Chatted afterwards, friendly girl.

Overall, despite her being a little larger than I was expecting, I would definitely see again - she's hot, friendly, and gives great service!

Offline princerico

she's a good punt, glad you had fun.