Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Cici Egham  (Read 3556 times)

Offline Sir Lancelot

After reading Mufflickers review (thank you by the way) I thought I’d see what all the fuss was about.

She only works in Egham on Wednesdays so booked 1 hour on Tuesday this week, all by text. I didn’t discuss prices as I had been before and new negotiation and pricing structure changes with this group.

The end of terrace house is fine, plenty of parking but lots of neighbours and footfall so not the most discrete. Cici ushered me in (nice to see no mask) and we went up stairs to the only bedroom with a massage table and usual lights, music etc.

Cici is as ML describes, around 26-30, short, quite chunky but not fat, small tits, lovely sensitive nipples, cute bum and shaved very pretty pussy. I made it clear from the start that I wanted the full works, she said BJ? I said everything and left it at that. She asked for £100 and we agreed on £80. I handed over the cash and we both stripped naked.

She started with a very competent shoulder and back massage which was a surprise. Moving down she massaged my bum, leaning right over so I took the initiative and caressed her gorgeous bum. She moved round the bed and actually licked my bum crack. Not rimming but did the job. She asked me to flip over and the real fun began. I won’t bore you with all the details but some lip kissing, lots of fingering, RO in multiple positions (she has the best Chinese pussy I’ve seen in years) and some fabulous OWO. She climbed on top and rubbed herself up and down my cock and I was desperate to fuck by that point. I used my charm and my tongue some more and she ushered the magic works - do you have a condom (extra £20)? Quick as you like I was balls deep in her across the table, followed by traditional mish but the finale was some spectacular doggie. She’s so small I almost engulfed her whole body but damn was it good. It’s been a long time since I finished in the bag but she pushed all the right buttons. Quick shower and a rub down and that was my hour and a very happy punter.

So in summary, not much massage but if you did I’m sure she would be excellent. She loves to be fingered and gets very wet. Great pussy full stop. Face is okay when she smiles and if you are looking for a leggy bird do a 180 right now. Will I go back? I’m already booked in for next week.

This is an old link provided by Muff Licker

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 09:18:07 am by Sir Lancelot »

Offline Muff licker

Good Review Sir Lancelot glad you enjoyed

I love your line "do you have a condom (extra £20)? Quick as you like I was balls deep in her across the table"

I agree she has a lovely Chinese pussy and i love licking and fingering it must book a repeat session soon  :hi:

Offline jj8989

Brilliant review mate, might have to give it ago next week myself. Too bad she doesn't have condoms
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 11:46:38 am by jj8989 »

Offline whitecube

From the descriptions this seems like the same Cici that used to work at Bookham Chinese massage!  She was turbo and a complete next level to the usual rub/tug you get there.  Shame she seems to have given up coming to Bookham now though.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 12:56:44 pm by whitecube »

Offline Yelowman

Been too busy to get to Egham, next week  :thumbsup:

Offline shyleo

I have reportedelswhere her..
CiCi is one of the best.
Lovely smooth and wet pussy.. The only downer for me is that she doesnt DFK. The would be the icing :P

Offline JS88

Cici is now offering sex for £20? Have i read this correctly?

Offline Yelowman

Over and above the massage and body to body so you looking at approx. £100

Offline JS88

I understand the calculation,  80 B2B and 20 for sex? Just sounds to cheap. I have offered her 60 over and above B2B and been declined. I believe muff licker has also been declined as he mentioned in another post. If sex is on offer for £20 what am I doing wrong? Please advise!

Offline Yelowman

😂 maybe you didn’t ask nicely enough. No idea mate but I’m going to ask

Offline JS88

:hi: I wonder if anyone else on here has had sex with her for £20? Just asking.

Offline Sir Lancelot

For clarity, she wanted “big money” for sex but I only had another £20 as I only brought £100 with me. I’m sure like others, if I bring more, it’s far to easy to spend it. All I can say is I guess I got very, very lucky. It doesn’t happen to me very often.

Offline JS88

I'm seeing her this week. I'll take £20 with me and see how i get on. Out of interest, has anyone else had sex with her? If so, what did she charge?

Online scutty brown

So how much would it have been if he hadn't had a condom with him?

Offline Muff licker

I understand the calculation,  80 B2B and 20 for sex? Just sounds to cheap. I have offered her 60 over and above B2B and been declined. I believe muff licker has also been declined as he mentioned in another post. If sex is on offer for £20 what am I doing wrong? Please advise!
I paid £65 recently and got a free blow job, second session she wanted £20 extra for a blow job (declined ) and i brought a condom and Flatley refused FS

Offline Sir Lancelot

Well thanks to advice on here I take a condom every time now.

I get the impression some think I’m talking bull. Why would I? I like this site because I found the feedback and advice hugely advantageous.

Perhaps I should have kept my experience to myself and milked it for as long as I could? In my humble opinion that would be a total waste and I wish you all the luck I’ve had with her.

Offline Muff licker

Well thanks to advice on here I take a condom every time now.

I get the impression some think I’m talking bull. Why would I? I like this site because I found the feedback and advice hugely advantageous.

Perhaps I should have kept my experience to myself and milked it for as long as I could? In my humble opinion that would be a total waste and I wish you all the luck I’ve had with her.
Keep on posting Sir Lancelot different people sometimes receive different services YMMV

Offline JS88

For clarity, she wanted “big money” for sex but I only had another £20 as I only brought £100 with me. I’m sure like others, if I bring more, it’s far to easy to spend it. All I can say is I guess I got very, very lucky. It doesn’t happen to me very often.

You mention she wanted "big money" for sex. How much did she want?