Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Araina Thai 898 (former Emma Sexy Massage) - Romford - FBSM+FS  (Read 5736 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6197310) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline meptalon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+44 749 192 9062

Quick disclaimer: this is a "multi-review". It covers several times I've seen Emma (she now changed her profile name to Araina) since early last year. I tend to have rather long bookings, so after a "test" one hour which felt way too short, I went for 2 hours or more on later bookings.

Comms: always good and fairly timely (the odd delay when she's most probably busy with some customer), and she speaks decent English. She does have a Thai accent, but she can be fairly talkative and comms go beyond the usual exchange of list of services and location

Location: she is located in a modern residential building not far from Romford's main commercial center. The room is always clean and spacious, with a large double bed. There is a separate bathroom, always spotless and sparkling, which is nice.

Price: £120/hour, with a slight discount on longer sessions (she does offer shorter ones, but I would not consider that for myself). Rates are on her AW page.

SP: Definitely the girl in the photos. The most representative one would be the first one I'd say. Emma is in her early 40s. Always very smiling, welcoming and eager to please.

Services: Emma does offer full service (even anal, not that common for Asians), but you would be missing out a LOT If you didn't get a massage from her. She is so far the best masseuse I've seen in London, and basically uses the full body massage with plenty of oil as a foreplay to get you and her in the mood for more. You could very well just go for the massage only and be completely satisfied I'm sure. Once she starts sliding on you, alternating real massage techniques involving many body parts (she does not only use her hands, but her bum, her legs, her boobs, elbows, etc.) with more sensual moves and looks, you know you're in for a treat :)

The typical session would start with a long full body massage, done with care and scented oils, then evolve to something more sensual over time, ending up in whatever you two will feel like doing. At least that's the way I approach it. For me, it's the best of both worlds, so rarely mixing with one another: great massage and great sex after. Most SPs I have seen would typically lack in one of those areas. I can't say for the most adventurous of us which services would be offered as I am a fairly vanilla guy, but so far, very much satisfied every time.

Would I return?: Yes, very much so. She has now become a regular as I have always walked out with my head in the clouds and my body fully relaxed!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline 333zipzap

Seems like good one to explore... is she providing DFK and GFE along with sensual massage?

Offline meptalon

Hi,

DFK, nope (although I didn't ask), but GFE, yes.
And I managed to find the older review here on her former profile, which lead me to her in the first place, she was reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2752897

Offline brownie

Offline johnsmith200777

Was sex with or without condom please? Did she want condom on please? I heard she bareback.
Banned reason: SPs mouthpiece demanding review removal.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tedbandy

Nothing on UKP historically suggests BB?

Whos your source?

Offline johnsmith200777

I thought the OP suggested BB. OP did not mention condom.

Offline meptalon

Was sex with or without condom please? Did she want condom on please? I heard she bareback.

There was no bareback, nor even suggestion of bareback over many meets. On those occasions where there was penetration, a condom was used.
Where did you get that from?

Offline meptalon

I thought the OP suggested BB. OP did not mention condom.

I strongly suggest you avoid suggesting such stuff unfounded. Nothing in my review suggested that.

One thing is to ask for clarification, shouting bareback over several posts is quite another...

Offline johnsmith200777

Chill out.

Who initiated the condom? You or hooker?

Offline meptalon

Chill out.

This is something which was always mutual and not "forced" from one side or the other. That's just the normal and sane way to go.

May I please ask you to stop trolling on that subject? Either you have something to contribute or ask or you can just go and spread your nasty rumours some place else. You just pulled a "bareback" rabbit out of your hat like some magical troll puppet, with no proof, testimony or even actual clue.

All it boils down to is that I shared this review for the benefit of all. If you have precisions to ask, you're welcome. I replied to your question, so there is no point of continuing trolling on that subject, thanks.

Offline meptalon

Does she do OWO ???

She might. Never got it (neither asked). Best is to ask her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Chill out.

A strongly worded reply has already been made by the OP. why are you still pushing this BB subject?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Please explain where you heard that she provdes bareback.

Offline johnsmith200777

Bloody hell, chill out everyone. I misinterpreted the OP. OP should have been clearer in the first place because I'm not the only one that asked a question on OWO with condom.

Offline Tedbandy

Lets draw a line under the misunderstanding guys. Any way a mod can clean up all the bareback themed responses on this thread?

They will come up on future searches and put a load of us off!

Offline meptalon

Fully agreed, it would be nice to have that cleaned up...

Offline meptalon

Quick update. She has a new profile on External Link/Members Only. Otherwise, still a solid provider for me.

Offline Tedbandy

Apparently she has no incall address at moment