Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VanessaHope Glasgow  (Read 2293 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971782) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Problem Child

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £150
Meeting took place a couple of months ago.

Comms were good. Texted a couple of days before and she was available. Confirmed on morning , got the postcode and then got address and further instructions when parked.

Location is a flat in merchant city, part of a modernish complex so enough people coming and going for anonymity.

SP herself is pretty much as described in her profile. Curvy , with a nice big pair of soft tits and a big bum. Her profile pics are accurate and give a good indication of her body type- Young and slightly chubby without being  fat.  Just my ideal body  tbh.
I  found her very pretty facially too. She was nicely made up and has a nasal septum piercing too that adds to the allure.
Age-wise she’s older than 19, but not by much. She looks 19 to me, but  a couple of  things said in conversation made me think she was probs early 20’s
Her hygiene was spot on too.  Clean and smooth all over

So..  I arrived, she was behind the door looking hot,  wearing matching bra and pants, fishnet stockings and a sheer robe. Gave her the cash and had a quick snog before jumping in the shower. Came out then straight into the bedroom and right into the action..
Lots of DFK, OWO with plenty of ball licking , reverse oral , sex in various positions, diddy rides, coupla pops..
Fairly vanilla, but crucially delivered with a great attitude. She really did seem very eager to please and seemed to enjoy herself too..
She’s also very pleasant and down to earth,  very easy to chat with between/after rounds.

The meeting  didn’t flow quite as smoothly as it would with maybe a more experienced hooker, but not anywhere near enough to put me off. She also has a dog (I think). She had asked before if I had an allergy to dogs (I don’t),  but there was no sign of it during the booking anyway.

Overall a very enjoyable meet and I’ll def be back.

Lastly, there’s absolutely no fucking way I would’ve booked this girl if it wasn’t for this forum. She had no feedback, doesn’t do CIM and I usually avoid the younger ones. Unfortunately, experience has taught  me that they’re often unreliable with questionable attitudes and/or not great hygiene. Basically everything that she isn’t. So a big thanks to the early reviewers that got in there when she first appeared and TOFTT. :drinks:

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review bud.
She is still on my list after she postponed a recent booking.
Hope to reschedule it soon. Especially after this  review  :hi:

Offline Ebonylover

good review, was maybe gonna book a 15 minute meet with her but her pricing matches layla and for a half or hour meet, may as well just get a better meet with cim and anal with laylaexotic instead.

its a shame she doesnt offer cim

Offline Problem Child

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I’ve seen both before and will see both again.
Layla has a much more extensive service list , is very attractive and is one of the dirtiest women you could hope to meet, but Vanessa is very young, extremely  hot and also has a great attitude.
Couldn’t really recommend one over the other tbh as they each have qualities in short supply.
Best thing to do would be get bookings with both of them..
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:51:09 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Problem Child

« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:50:22 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Matrix

Offline Problem Child

:thumbsup:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=314259.0

Anyone considering booking her should read this.

So what did she say that was so bad, it was worth spamming the board with every one of her reviews?
The edited version that’s there now seems like no big deal to me.

Btw excellent review OP  :thumbsup:

Offline Name Not Found

:thumbsup:
So what did she say that was so bad, it was worth spamming the board with every one of her reviews?
The edited version that’s there now seems like no big deal to me.

Btw excellent review OP  :thumbsup:

She removed two bits, one where she called all punters 'losers', and another where she complained about people saying Laylas was here mum. And now the entire board is a shitshow  :dash:

Thankfully it'll sort itself out naturally over the next few days.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 07:29:23 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Problem Child

Did she actually say “all punters are losers”?
That seems mental

Offline Jock D

Did she actually say “all punters are losers”?
That seems mental

Aye...the edited version you see now is very sanitized...compared to the original :wackogirl: