Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jhenifer Dalbosco - Reading  (Read 4289 times)

Offline daverfc

Lets start off with saying they do not say how much it is.  But would seem the usual 100/150 etc.

So, I sent a texxt to find out how much and where.  The service provider gave me the the address and the price.

They say they they will be free in 30 mins.  I say I can be there in 5 mins.  They say they a customer there now.  So stacking up punters.

They send me a sms saying

"The day I am hungry I go back to my country, here who sets the price is me and not you, because you want to be with me an not me with you."

Thats nice.  So I said, fair enough. 

Next SMS is "pay who has the power, not who wants ok"

I said id put a review up of this exchange....I got...."i'll wait and see, ill try to put your number there with your SMS also ok."

So...stay clear of this one is my reccomendation.
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Toaster

In my opinion, you were inpatient and this caused that... she seems ok according to older review.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246671.0

Offline Worldie14

She is on Fabswingers, a legit verified profile asking for Bareback only sex...

Offline Gch1965

Sorry bit late in review, met her couple months ago, arranged by text, large house in busy residential street leading to large visitors attraction in plymouth so quite busy, told by text to go to flat 1 but be quiet. Upon opening door received a shush sign because neighbours, gave me feeling something may of happened. Into bedroom whispers money (100) take cloths off put there, in the rush to get me in i had not looked at her. Afraid she didnt look as good as pics or videos id watched. Lips were massive which made her look weird think she just had them done, boobs also didn't look right on her body, already didn't feel in the mood, onto bed and she whispers suck me, face fucks me well and gets hard nice size cock id say 7to8, is dominant slapping my face, saying words like bitch suck it but all in a whisper and kept looking towards window, if i made a sound she would say shush, did some rimming on her she then whispers fuck me, just then voices outside window. She again puts finger to her big lips, throws condom onto bed, whispers put on, she goes to window cock looked good sticking out as she walked across room, starts peeping through curtains, ive now lost my erection
So wanking to get hard. She comes back whispers get hard and slaps my cock, come on get hard, i say wank me she does and i decide I've had enough and cum. Clean up etc in silence, let out with another shush neighbours, leave place feeling let down. Neutral from me probably the location and neighbours  had put her off her stride, i didnt find her that attractive think she just applied botox to lips, 100 for a face fuck compared to my regular ts no where near as good, but an itch scratched.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:06:25 am by Gch1965 »

Offline JDogg

Sorry bit late in review, met her couple months ago, arranged by text, large house in busy residential street leading to large visitors attraction in plymouth so quite busy, told by text to go to flat 1 but be quiet. Upon opening door received a shush sign because neighbours, gave me feeling something may of happened. Into bedroom whispers money (100) take cloths off put there, in the rush to get me in i had not looked at her. Afraid she didnt look as good as pics or videos id watched. Lips were massive which made her look weird think she just had them done, boobs also didn't look right on her body, already didn't feel in the mood, onto bed and she whispers suck me, face fucks me well and gets hard nice size cock id say 7to8, is dominant slapping my face, saying words like bitch suck it but all in a whisper and kept looking towards window, if i made a sound she would say shush, did some rimming on her she then whispers fuck me, just then voices outside window. She again puts finger to her big lips, throws condom onto bed, whispers put on, she goes to window cock looked good sticking out as she walked across room, starts peeping through curtains, ive now lost my erection
So wanking to get hard. She comes back whispers get hard and slaps my cock, come on get hard, i say wank me she does and i decide I've had enough and cum. Clean up etc in silence, let out with another shush neighbours, leave place feeling let down. Neutral from me probably the location and neighbours  had put her off her stride, i didnt find her that attractive think she just applied botox to lips, 100 for a face fuck compared to my regular ts no where near as good, but an itch scratched.

It’s not too late to put that as a separate review if you’ve only met her a couple months ago. I think the limit is 12 months

Offline Toaster

I have seen her on videos with Sabrina Suzuki on Xvideos. Clips are a bit outdated, but we can get idea and compare with AW profile pictures.

Offline JontyR

Lets start off with saying they do not say how much it is.  But would seem the usual 100/150 etc.

So, I sent a texxt to find out how much and where.  The service provider gave me the the address and the price.

They say they they will be free in 30 mins.  I say I can be there in 5 mins.  They say they a customer there now.  So stacking up punters.

They send me a sms saying

"The day I am hungry I go back to my country, here who sets the price is me and not you, because you want to be with me an not me with you."

Thats nice.  So I said, fair enough. 

Next SMS is "pay who has the power, not who wants ok"

I said id put a review up of this exchange....I got...."i'll wait and see, ill try to put your number there with your SMS also ok."

So...stay clear of this one is my reccomendation.
 External Link/Members Only

Couple of things... did you ever confirm a time for the booking. I know they offered 30 minutes but did you confirm?

Also the highlighted bit above....I am not sure what you hoped to achieve by this? But I am not sure it does you any favours.

Offline Honestchap

Gch  who is your regular trans ?

Im looking for a hung and dominant one

Offline daverfc

In my opinion, you were inpatient and this caused that... she seems ok according to older review.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246671.0

In hindsight I think you are right and I was a bit impatient. I have requested it be taken down to the admin.

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Reviews are not removed and why would the police be interested?

Offline Gch1965

Gch  who is your regular trans ?

Im looking for a hung and dominant one
 I have aleady put a review on her sexy thai kate, afraid she not hung or dominant though,
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 07:17:05 pm by Gch1965 »

Offline BogBog1

I've seen this one... she was a bit weird but looked like her pics and the service was OK. Nothing earth-shattering, but she made me cum and fucking her ass felt good. I wouldn't return though, plenty more options that I think would also be better.