Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review Margote Top - Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 10560 times)

Offline maxed77

External Link/Members Only

Place- Stoke-on-Trent

This girl was amazing from go !! great communication via calls and texts.

On entering the room my jaw dropped she looks fantastic better than her photos with a nice bulge in her panties and a body of super car and those tits I was erect all ready.

She greeted me with a kiss and we handled the paper work then got into it. Lots of DFK followed by her dropping to her knees and started sucking me OWO, I returned the favour and she had me gagging on her weapon it’s a decent 9” 
We 69’d then she asked to fuck me ! I took her deep she was gentle and slow at first and then gave me a good pounding,  Very experienced and great at what she does.
I straddled her and took her deep again while my fella was thrusting between her breast  and with every thrust up she took my fella in her mouth until I exploded all over her…

Amazing girl highly recommended.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fac51

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

But needs moving to the West Midlands region (if meet was in Stoke)

Offline maxed77

Your welcome for the review 👊 ! First post and I’m still trying to figure out how to change the location of the meet 🤦‍♂️  Any tips 😅

Offline Dogman777

I wanted to see her but didn’t because of the lack of any review on here. You’ve got me very tempted now

Offline Honestchap

That's for the review

What's her cock like size wise ? It looks photo shopped ?

It is thick ? How big would you say ?   I am a little greedy

Offline spiralnotebook

You`ll have to wait as her birchplace profile says she`s currently at Slough railway station, unless she`s catching a train back.

Offline Hungyorkie

Apparently she is in Bournemouth now, so tempted. Big boobs and big cock at the same time is exactly what i am after. Anyone seen her recently?

Offline BooBoo

Damn was she in Bournemouth this week then? Says Plymouth now  :dash:

Offline Gch1965

Tried contacting her today but no response i try again tomorrow but I'm low on petrol now☹️

Offline shemaleluv86

She's in Belfast at the moment and I'm seriously tempted.  Can you prove more info... How does look compared to her pics?  Is she a clockwatcher?  How is her English?  Does she bottom or is she more active?  Her cock looks massive!!

Would you go back?

Any info would be appreciated