Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans Sofia UK - Fitzrovia  (Read 9923 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline specter117

Well, Well, Well here we are again... This is a TS review so if it's not your thing look away now ;)

After seeing so many positive reviews I thought it was time to finally answer the call again. Noting this lovely vixen was in town the urge had simply become to much to hide in the closet. And boy what a winner she was :D

External Link/Members Only

If you've seen the other reviews I'm sure you would've realised by now the pictures are fairly accurate :)

Rates - £200 for an hour

Comms - were responsive within 15min but I found speaking to her over the phone was far more successful as she speaks english fluently

Location - I decided to drive as the trains weren't running at my local station. Unfortunately it is within the congestion zone, however there is free parking from 6pm onwards mon-fri and free all day sunday - if you can find a space 🙄the building looked respectable on the outside and had the usual comms systems.

The Girl - I had noticed people mention that she had a deep voice in some reviews and for some reason this made me think of Sylvester Stallone however fortune favours the bold and I'm glad to say the individual who greeted me at the door wasnt the muscled up meat wagon i had envisioned at all. Sofia is a beautifully charming lady who had me crazier than Wile E. Coyote in a room full of road runners.

The Meet - She greeted me in a scandalous bra and thigh high stockings at the door. We had a quick kiss and she quickly ran her hand elegantly over my goods. I had to ask for a shower as I'd been getting sweatier than usual on the drive over to which she happily obliged and passed me a clean towel. When I came out the lips locked and my tool had become an amusing towel hanger. She seductively made her way down and didnt waste anytime showing off her incredible DT and OWO skills. I must say I'm not normally a fan of this but I found her methods very arousing. Before I knew it she rubbered me up and Well fuck me sideways this sultry vixen didn't waste a beat, it was game time. She playfully jumped onto the bed and assumed the position. She pushed back gently as I found my rythm and we rode those waves together for a good 5 minutes. After doggy we moved onto a bit more vanilla, the pillow went under her back and on to mish. Sliding in and out of her became too much, the experience became very passionate - she wasnt shy of DFK or a gentle nibble as I tried out my pneumatic drill, apparently the percussion setting worked really well. Regardless to say i didnt last long with all the pheromones and so pop went the weasel. Moving on we toyed with a few other positions before reverting back to doggie. This time she demanded it to be harder and was forcing every inch further and further in until it felt like I was hitting a wall. My god what a devil she was, I could feel her squeezing tighter and sucking me in deeper. Changed to the piston setting and jesus fucking christ can she take a hammering! Another load blown and some great laughter - genuinely think she was enjoying it as much i was which was great! She said as I'd done all the work at this point I deserved a massage - which was very soothing after our little escapades. We chatted for a bit and then, well things went over the hour by this point and she said she wanted to kidnap my middle wicket, so who was I to deny her? Anyhow that first hour was fantastic and she was extremely accommodating, I'll leave what happened next to your capable imaginations.

Upon reflection there was no clock watching and I very much plan to visit again - you should too and if all the other positive reviews hadn't made up your mind yet, wait no fuck it - what are you waiting for :P

Offline Rayzaman

The legend is back from holidays?

Offline tantraman

... Sofia is a beautifully charming lady who had me crazier than Wile E. Coyote in a room full of road runners.

... photos stashed here ... Beep! Beep! :P

Offline specter117

The legend is back from holidays?

She's actually taking some time out again on the 5th - tried to see if I could get in another visit :S

Offline ichigo00

I have heard a lot of good thing about her. She is definitely on my wishlist!  :cool:

Offline BogBog1

She's been at the top of my TS hotlist for ages, but the dates/timings have never worked out. I MUST see her before she retires, or service gets worse, or whatever.

Offline specter117

She's been at the top of my TS hotlist for ages, but the dates/timings have never worked out. I MUST see her before she retires, or service gets worse, or whatever.

Honestly can't recommend her enough, had such a great time!

Offline Johns1989

Do you know if you can use credit card lol

Offline specter117

Do you know if you can use credit card lol

I paid cash but according to her adultwork page she does accept bank transfers

Offline winkywanky

A tooled-up goddess is what Sofia is, flown down from some fluffy cloud to entice the mortals.

"When I came out the lips locked and my tool had become an amusing towel hanger"

That just about sums her up though  :thumbsup:

Offline specter117

A tooled-up goddess is what Sofia is, flown down from some fluffy cloud to entice the mortals.

"When I came out the lips locked and my tool had become an amusing towel hanger"

That just about sums her up though  :thumbsup:

Yeah she was an absolute bundle of joy and without a doubt my best experience so far!

P.S. It was actually your review and others quoting your recommendation that got me pining for her. So Mucho Gracias!!!! :)

Offline Mattygibbsy

Happy to help  ;)

Looks like she ain’t working at the moment. She come and goes so much. Need to be lucky to catch her

Offline tantraman

... the pictures are fairly accurate :)

... that they are, as stashed here :coolgirl: