Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naiomi Earl Shilton Renaissance  (Read 8193 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6218966) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

Thought I’d pay this girl a visit as her photos looked so good. And she is as good as her photos a proper hottie. But unfortunately that’s where it stops her massage skills as mentioned are some light brushes with no reach unders. The b to b is merely tits rubbed over cock. The hand job was nothing special. Shame as the view of her was stunning especially watching her oil up her breasts.

Place was nice clean and spacious. And comms with Libby were spot on. Shame her services weren’t even a 1/4 of her looks.

£90 for a hour.

Offline badsin

Thanks for the review. Sounds like the management need to offer some coaching to this SP, shame as she looks FAF :hi:

Offline Hotdogboy88

She is. She’s nice friendly girl as well. Just a shame about the service.

Offline sunalex

Did you allow to touch the titts or suck them?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Touching was allowed. Didn’t ask for sucking but pretty sure it wouldn’t be allowed.

Offline SunestStripper

Seems that Libby is aware of the negative reviews. Used to visit her long before lockdown and wished she was still working, if she can train her replacements to her high standards then I'll be making the drive back up to Earl Shilton.
Naiomi looks FAF too.

Offline mr.bluesky

Seems that Libby is aware of the negative reviews. Used to visit her long before lockdown and wished she was still working, if she can train her replacements to her high standards then I'll be making the drive back up to Earl Shilton.
Naiomi looks FAF too.

It's good that she has noted the negative reviews and comments and is going to do something about it. Fair play to her.  :hi: Naomi does look fab but that's not going to be enough to keep the punters happy if she is offering a poor service.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 11:11:36 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline OLDTIMEGAL

• Service Provider
Yes Libby the owner has noted these reviews and is taking things into hand. Knowing her personaly she has done a great job with her little business and hopefully can put this lovely young lady on the right track, we all have to start somewhere...    :thumbsup:

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes Libby the owner has noted these reviews and is taking things into hand. Knowing her personaly she has done a great job with her little business and hopefully can put this lovely young lady on the right track, we all have to start somewhere...   

I will eagerly volunteer my services if young Naomi needs someone to practice on. A four handed or 2 bodies B2B  massage with Libby and Naomi. I offer my body all in a good cause.   ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I will eagerly volunteer my services if young Naomi needs someone to practice on. A four handed or 2 bodies B2B  massage with Libby and Naomi. I offer my body all in a good cause.   ;)

Libby has definitely retired  :(

Offline Steve085

Hi I see libby is concerned about comments on uk punting see the sites twitter page regarding Naomi for her full professional reaction well said

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
whilst Libby has posted she is concerned, if the girls there merely provide exotic massages and possibly HR with no chance of any extras, how much re-training / impovement can these girls make?

Offline mr.bluesky

whilst Libby has posted she is concerned, if the girls there merely provide exotic massages and possibly HR with no chance of any extras, how much re-training / impovement can these girls make?

It's surprising how many fbsm  service providers don't know how to do a decent massage and /or happy ending. Some think just rubbing their tits on your back constitutes a body to body massage then grabbing your cock like strangling a chicken and going at it like a jackhammer to make you come quickly is adequate.  It's not :scare:

Offline hungryboy

It's surprising how many fbsm  service providers don't know how to do a decent massage and /or happy ending. Some think just rubbing their tits on your back constitutes a body to body massage then grabbing your cock like strangling a chicken and going at it like a jackhammer to make you come quickly is adequate.  It's not :scare:

This is very true. Only around 20% of ladies can do a really sensual HE. When you get one who knows what they are doing its  blissful. Unfortunately the majority want to get it done as quickly as possible and think that harder and faster equals quicker.  The worst are the ones that get angry when you don't come quickly... :(

Offline Steve085

Hi it depends what you are looking for they offer massage and HR that's what it says on profile so they that's all your going to get I have visited there with libby on many occasions and always had a great service .....all libby is doing doing now is continuing what she did with other girls doing it ....for £90 for an hour in a tastefully decorated apartment in a nice area is a good service if that's what you are looking for it great but if your looking for more you at the wrong establishment .....what can you get for £90 an hour when most are charging £150+ for gfe .....and even that is a limited service

Offline mr.bluesky

Hi it depends what you are looking for they offer massage and HR that's what it says on profile so they that's all your going to get I have visited there with libby on many occasions and always had a great service .....all libby is doing doing now is continuing what she did with other girls doing it ....for £90 for an hour in a tastefully decorated apartment in a nice area is a good service if that's what you are looking for it great but if your looking for more you at the wrong establishment .....what can you get for £90 an hour when most are charging £150+ for gfe .....and even that is a limited service
:

True for £90 don't expect a full service if they only state b2b however all the reports / comments state that the massage is poor and so is the hand job. If she wants to provide a service where customers come back to see her again and again she should read the reviews of Cassandra in Northampton ( Great Houghton). This lady provides the best b2b massage in the East Midlands. Nearly 2 hours for approximately the same price. Having seen Naomi's profile for the first time I thought "wow" I've gotta go see this lady as she looks stunning even though it's some distance for me to travel, now I'm thinking it's not going to be worth the time or money for me to go and see her after recent reviews and comments. Until I read more positive reviews I won't bother. At the end of the day this is why UK punting is so good  and why all members should make the effort to post reviews whether positive, neutral or negative . It sorts out the "wheat from the chaff" as the saying goes . She's probably a lovely girl but just inexperienced.  I am pretty sure if Libby is her boss she will take note of all these comments and put her right.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 06:23:32 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Maxemus

This is very true. Only around 20% of ladies can do a really sensual HE. When you get one who knows what they are doing its  blissful. Unfortunately the majority want to get it done as quickly as possible and think that harder and faster equals quicker.  The worst are the ones that get angry when you don't come quickly... :(
+1

Offline dirkdiggler583

Hi I see libby is concerned about comments on uk punting see the sites twitter page regarding Naomi for her full professional reaction well said
Twitter post says she not working for a week for training, yet schedule has her working still......

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Weird her massage is crap, it says on Twitter all the girls have sat an online course  :D :lol: :D :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Hi Steve085, who else have you seen? Any chance of a review?

Offline Irfaan

Just off memory I don’t think I’ve seen a positive review for earl shilton. Think everyone would be better off avoiding this place

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just off memory I don’t think I’ve seen a positive review for earl shilton. Think everyone would be better off avoiding this place

2 of the 3 girls have received a positive review.

Check the following dedicated thread on this group and follow the profiles, with the links to their reviews under the relevant post.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=304132.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 12:54:48 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline dirkdiggler583

sounds to me is pretty girls, good setup.
Crap time keeping, crap massage skills.
Both are problems that are easily fixed and I urge them to fix them soon.

Offline Steve085

Hi Irfaan they have quiet posative post Naomi even had 2 posts before the 3 negative posts so everyone idea of good and bad are not the same .....I have been there while libby was working there and always had an especially good time .....now relocated to Derbyshire so too far away now.....or I would still be going I know libby has sorted the issue today and moving forward I am sure it will be better ......also the services they offer are 4 types of massage and also HE .....if you want anything else you wont get it ..... but for £90 an hour what do you expect

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi Irfaan they have quiet posative post Naomi even had 2 posts before the 3 negative posts so everyone idea of good and bad are not the same .....I have been there while libby was working there and always had an especially good time .....now relocated to Derbyshire so too far away now.....or I would still be going I know libby has sorted the issue today and moving forward I am sure it will be better ......also the services they offer are 4 types of massage and also HE .....if you want anything else you wont get it ..... but for £90 an hour what do you expect

And how would you know this??

Offline Steve085

I saw it on the site s twitter account ....training with Naomi today full booked for tomorrow ....sound like it working

Offline Gopal1978

I saw it on the site s twitter account ....training with Naomi today full booked for tomorrow ....sound like it working

I'm not sure we should trust everything on twitter.

Fingers crossed we see some reviews from some happy customers.

Does look like she has a fit body.

Offline Jpart.82

Has anybody been since this ‘training’ occurred?
Also, new girl Cassie looks hot in the pictures, anybody tried?

Offline SunestStripper

Has anybody been since this ‘training’ occurred?
Also, new girl Cassie looks hot in the pictures, anybody tried?

Not seen Naiomi since the training, think i'll give it a couple weeks before a return. I did see Cassie week before last and i've booked again for Friday, she's FAF with an amazing body, the massage is great too. Will do a review after my second visit.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Not seen Naiomi since the training, think i'll give it a couple weeks before a return. I did see Cassie week before last and i've booked again for Friday, she's FAF with an amazing body, the massage is great too. Will do a review after my second visit.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 06:48:20 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline m@rk

Anyone been to see naomi recently?