Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1sweetstunner - Newport  (Read 1995 times)

5 review(s) for 1sweetstunner (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ValleyMan73

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a week or so ago, had the urge for a good session and she sounded great on the phone.

Comms: Mobile number on AW and she responded quickly. I was looking for 30 minutes or an hour and she was available. Sounded really nice on the phone, she confirmed DFK was on offer.

Location: Gaer, Newport. A high rise block of flats. Easy directions to get inside. I think Sugar rents out a room here, it's lived in and there were a lot of pairs of what looked like men's footwear in the bedroom.

Lady: accurate pics on AW. Nice body, great tits with large nipples. Facially she looked older than what I was expecting.

Cost: £50 for 15 mins.

Meet: I went with a longer meet in mind and was going to make my mind up on arrival. I was ushered into the bedroom, I stripped off and my attempt at DFK was not reciprocated.

My immediate thoughts were to cut it short to a quick service.

On to the bed, I tried to touch her down below and this wasn't really welcome. She tried to get the condom on me as quickly as possible, I wasnt even hard!

Quick owo which was ok and then finished by hand. All she kept going on about was the quick service, it's the quick service love!

Disappointed really. I know it was a quick service but the lack of DFK and other interaction makes this a neutral.

Wouldn't return now I've been.

Maybe there was no rapport or she was having a bad day.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 12:29:56 pm by ValleyMan73 »