Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VanessaHope - Glasgow  (Read 4401 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971782) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Clattypats]

Offline FiferM

First review since joining and first punt in a while thanks to Covid.

Vanessa - nice friendly girl, size has been discussed here...Id say 12/14, nicely curvy but not 'fat' to me. Facially pretty nice - 7/8 out of 10. Would say on reflection, she probably looks better than she does in the pictures.

Location - City centre, Merchant City, ground floor flat in a new(ish) block off Ingram Street. She has dogs so did ask me if I was allergic before we agreed a time.

Comms - texted her a couple of days before when I knew Id be in Glasgow, few texts later she asked me to send her an email on AW (guess she wanted to check out my feedback). Texted me back quickly and we arranged a date and time. Asked me to text her the in the morning of the day to confirm. Usual to let her know when I was there and she gave me instructions on how to get the flat.

Price - £150 for an hour.

Review -  Flat on ground floor, she was waiting behind the door as soon as I went in the block, its the first door as you enter. Offered me a shower. Once done, into the bedroom and sorted out paperwork. Asked me if I was into kissing, when I said yes, we had a fair session of DFK, was all good. Asked me to lay down and she started OWO as I watched her arse in the mirror. Soon had her bra and thong off and got my hands on her breasts...theyre a great size and have that great feeling that youthful skin has.

I asked her to lie back and moved down to her smooth pussy for RO. I adore giving RO and she got very responsive and wet, enjoying a finger or two at times plus a lick or two of her ass. Told me she wouldnt cum via oral but I continued for a while and she seemed to enjoy.

I asked for the condom and asked for cowgirl, after a little lube she jumped on and started writhing about and fairly thrusting on me. She was keen to keep the DFK as we were fucking and it didnt take too long before I finished in the bag. She said her favourites were doggy and 69.

After a clean up, she gave me a fairly decent back and shoulder massage and we had a fair chat. She liked to chat about other punters which sometimes can be a bit off-putting. Offered another shower before I left.

Id definitely go back if I had the chance again, but not sure when that will be!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Glesgaboy

Good report pal.
Good to hear she has got her own place ( and not working at ( mum?) Layla’s top floor passion pad!)
On my post lockdown list.  :music:

Offline Phil_Your_Boots

Great review man glad you had a good punt with Vanessa. I've seen her twice now and will definitely be returning next time I'm in Glasgow.

Offline Dbi123

Is it just one pop in an hour?

Offline FiferM

As many as you can manage...sadly, Im a one pop guy now!!

Offline Matrix