Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans Sofia - Fitzrovia  (Read 8025 times)

62 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (59 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MSanders

Met Trans Sofia in a nice flat in Fitzrovia in February 2020. First time with a TS for me, so insanely nervous, but definitely worth it. I called about 30 minutes before and spoke to a welcoming, feminine, straightforward voice.

Sofia is hot. Really amazing body, nice lingerie, and beautiful tits and ass. She welcomed me with dfk and i showered. Once back in the room, she took control.  Kissing, sucking tits and then cock followed. She made a point of making me deepthroat her which i wasn't really into, so came up and asked her to fuck me. She did. It hurt at first (she's 7" ish), but the site of a hot woman screwing me whilst wanking and sucking my cock (I had no idea that was possible), had me cumming within minutes.

After that we chatted about travelling and music and I got the impression she's very interesting and fun. Then i hbbled home with a sore arse, looking forward to the next time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Rayzaman

Sofia is definitely my best trans punt so far. Very convincing, lots of DFK and so much energy throughout.

Offline tantraman

Sofia is hot. Really amazing body, nice lingerie, and beautiful tits and ass ...

... as shown in photos stashed here :coolgirl:

Offline tantraman

And about this ...

... the site of a hot woman screwing me whilst wanking and sucking my cock (I had no idea that was possible), had me cumming within minutes.

... how on God Almighty's Earth is that possible? So, Sofia contorted somehow to suck your cock, whilst pumping your ass with hers? Amazing! :dance:

Offline MSanders

What can i say? She was talented and flexible. Great photo stash btw.

Offline magnetico

Offline tempwork

Nice review. I have yet to read anything negative about Sofia, she seems to please every punter. I must see her as soon as lockdown is over and it is safe to punt again without worrying about Covid-19. I just hope she is still around by then.

Offline Trouble

You won't mate, you can look like Danny Devito and she'll still fuck you like you're Brad Pitt!

Offline winkywanky

I think this may be because she takes off her glasses before every punt (and I include myself in this  :P). I can't help noticing she bumps into the furniture a little as she moves around the room, that would explain it. I'm guessing around -8dioptres?  :D

Offline Xtro

I think this may be because she takes off her glasses before every punt (and I include myself in this  :P). I can't help noticing she bumps into the furniture a little as she moves around the room, that would explain it. I'm guessing around -8dioptres?  :D

Milk bottle bottom?......   I'm setting you up here.   :)

Offline mike781

Very jealous, OP! I really hope to see her this year. Need my trans cherry popped and she always gets great reviews.

Offline harry1980

Seems her profile is now set to distribute content only  :thumbsdown: Anyone know when she’s likely to be back? I need some Sofia time  :D

Offline Samsam2021

Totally sold. Thank you! Great reviews.

Offline mike781

Seems her profile is now set to distribute content only  :thumbsdown: Anyone know when she’s likely to be back? I need some Sofia time  :D

Oh bloody hell. I hope she comes back!

Offline Orac Computer

Very jealous, OP! I really hope to see her this year. Need my trans cherry popped and she always gets great reviews.

Same here Mike.

Coming back to punting after a few years and i want to try something a bit different and i'd like to start with Sofia.

As they say, patience is a virtue  :D