Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VanessaHope - Glasgow  (Read 1616 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971782) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lykopra

External Link/Members Only

Saw Vanessa at the start of November. £100 for half an hour.

Location: Central Glasgow hotel, easy enough to reach via public transport and plenty of paid parking nearby. Been there as a guest a number of times and straightforward enough to reach the lift without raising eyebrows.

Communication: Messaged her on AW when I saw she had some availability, gave her the specifics she was after. She texted me her confirmation, then asked if I could come an hour earlier which was fine by me. All took place a couple of days before meeting so plenty of notice given.

Meet: I arrived on time, got texted the room number which was easy to find and the usual answer behind the door, wearing blue bra and knickers with fishnets and gown. No face pics available but going by her body, it's the same girl: big soft boobs, big ass - slightly larger side of curvy. Nice looking, not overboard on the make-up, Glaswegian and of Middle Eastern heritage. I'd say she's knocking about 3-4 years off her actual age. Friendly greeting and once I'd handed over the cash, was asked to take a quick shower which I was fine with.

Back out and I'm asked if there's anything I'm not comfortable with before she chucks the robe and goes straight into FK while her hand wanders down to play with my cock. Shortly after, she's pushing me onto the bed and on her knees, sucking my cock. Sloppy, lots of spit, willing to take it as deep as possible and pays attention to the balls, too. She gets her bra off and gets me in a titwank - lots of eye contact as she's doing all of this.

She asks if I want to fuck but I ask for a bit of RO first which she seems keen on so she sits on my face and quickly turns into 69. Pretty responsive without over-the-top fake noises, tastes fresh and hygienic and tells me to let her know when I'm ready for a condom. Few minutes of 69 before we get the condom on with more FK and she rides me cowgirl for a while, mainly because I wanted to see those tits bounce. Doesn't feel especially tight. A few moans as I suck her nipples.

More oral before we switch to mish which gets her a bit more vocal but still seems genuine enough. Few more minutes of this with some encouragement and more FK but after a few minutes of this, I'm told we're at time. Asked if I was close to cumming which I was so she said "fuck it, I want you to cum" so she gets me on her back and is the most eager she's been on the OWO but after a couple of minutes of this, it's clear it's not going to happen so I get her to stop. Think it was just the pressure. Get dressed as we chat, friendly and nice girl, good sense of humour and even then, not pushing me out the door and ended up leaving about 10 minutes after.

Overall, very enjoyable punt, even if the clock-watching put me off my stride. But the good attitude combined with the good skills and she seems to enjoy the job outweighs it all. Probably on the high end for a half-hour meet and if I was to go back, would opt for the hour instead.

Offline HumphryB

Ooooph! At 100 a hh. Want to see, from previous reviews but hesitant :cool:

Online Abdhal

I'm out of breath, reading this review.  :D :D :D
One to book for the future.  :thumbsup: :drinks:
Looks like she might work from a hotel + the use of a flat.  :unknown:

Offline Rookie67

She's had a few reviews now and most seem positive about her enthusiasm.
Bit pricy for a half hour punt but sounds like she might be worth a visit once Nicola lets us back out to play.
Cheers

Offline Matrix