Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Hope - Glasgow  (Read 9422 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971782) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Keema

External Link/Members Only

This girl is a stunner, chatty, friendly and knows how to please - straight in with loads of ball sucking, including both at one time  :yahoo: sloppy blowjobs, awesome titfucks :thumbsup: rides your face like there's no tomorrow before an awesome fuck with her on top.  Second half was mostly in the most full on 69 with her sucking balls again and ending with her riding my face again  :cool: 

Easily the best £150 (inflation adjusted) for an hour I've ever spent.

Offline Clattypats

Is her age accurate to profile, size accurate... Where is she located?

Offline Keema

Age yes, size yes, photos accurate, location as people said before - near Ingram Street.

Offline DoctorSalchicha

Nice review, this one is really tempting me to pay her a visit very soon but time is a struggle at this moment.
I bought her PG yesterday and I really like what I see there (full nude, close up to arse and vg), I'll see if I can escape this week and fingers
crossed she is working too.

Offline Clattypats

Age yes, size yes, photos accurate, location as people said before - near Ingram Street.
Thanks...  :thumbsup:

I wasn't reading what people said before regarding location, I was reading your review...

Offline Courtney

....I’m sure it was mentioned somewhere that this is possibly Layla Exotic’s daughter.  :unknown: :D

Offline Clattypats

....I’m sure it was mentioned somewhere that this is possibly Layla Exotic’s daughter.  :unknown: :D
Yip, think some people had a hardon over that!  :sarcastic:... Probably unfounded tbh...  :music:

Online Ebonylover

if not her daughter, perhaps her protege

She has massive tits (layla had massive tits until she got them reduced), waits at the top of the stairs for you (just like layla), very full on service, works near her, same pricing strucutre (bar the 15 minute options vanessa has), and laylas reccomended her when she wasnt avialable.

Offline Fluffybastirt

Id be amazed at this considering Layla Exotic used to be a man.

Offline GlasgowPenguin

I think Vanessa is Pakistani or Indian no? Layla is middle eastern I believe...and a man! NO WAY!  :coolgirl:

Offline DaVINCI

Can you elaborate on this  :crazy: :unknown:

Offline 1980Tam

I think Vanessa is Pakistani or Indian no? Layla is middle eastern I believe...and a man! NO WAY!  :coolgirl:

Vanessa is Scottish from middle eastern decent , she is Laylas daughter for sure .
Id be suprised if Layla used to be a man , but you never know stanger things have happened

Offline dave1097

I texted Vanessa a couple of weeks ago to meet and was asked if I had an AW profile. I said yes but never gone through its booking process; I only text or call to arrange to meet girls. She replied with a simple "Lol, don't text me again" so just a heads up if anyone plans to text with the intention of a meet to have an AW profile, presumably with feedback on it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 12:58:00 pm by dave1097 »

Offline 1980Tam

I texted Vanessa a couple of weeks ago to meet and was asked if I had an AW profile. I said yes but never gone through its booking process; I only text or call to arrange to meet girls. She replied with a simple "Lol, don't text me again" so just a heads up if anyone plans to text with the intention of a meet to have an AW profile, presumably with feedback on it.

Is this not a standard way the WGs vet their clients !
Although myself if the WG isnt  happy limited feedback I move on to the next on my todo list .I now do not give or want AW feedback .

Offline dave1097

Is this not a standard way the WGs vet their clients !
Although myself if the WG isnt  happy limited feedback I move on to the next on my todo list .I now do not give or want AW feedback .

Probably is. I’ve never had to give my AW name or anything before which is why I thought it was a bit out of the blue. Some profiles will explicitly say they don’t meet those without AW feedback. Fine by me as all my previous meets have been via text/phone in the past

Offline Keema

My latest feedback is nearly two years old, but she was happy enough. You"ll also get a call as well after you msg her through AW.  So just extra safety checks for her for new acquaintances. .

Offline Matrix

Lazy bassas.  :cool:

I'll start sticking reviews up of past experiences over the next few days.

:rolleyes:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

You have logged in since you made the above comment.

Are you able to back up your claim??

Offline 1980Tam

You have logged in since you made the above comment.

Are you able to back up your claim??

I think Fluffybaskirt is another unhappy WG trying to ruin another WGs reputation .

Offline Courtney

..oh dear. Moron alert   :crazy: :bomb:

8 useless posts in 6 years  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 11:06:24 pm by Courtney »

Offline Fluffybastirt

I think Fluffybaskirt is another unhappy WG trying to ruin another WGs reputation .

What would be considered appropriate backup?

Offline Fluffybastirt

What would be considered appropriate backup?

Moron? I’m afraid it’s the other way around. Open your eyes next time Layla is servicing you. Maybe one of the guys on here that likes the TS types can give an opinion.

Offline J_H

Moron? I’m afraid it’s the other way around. Open your eyes next time Layla is servicing you. Maybe one of the guys on here that likes the TS types can give an opinion.
I've probably punted more TS's on here than anyone (or at least admitted to it), also been 'serviced' by Layla.

My opinion for what it's worth is identical to Courtney's.

For some reason I can't seem to find your review of Layla on here ....

Offline Happyjose

You quoted your own post by mistake, while denying being a moron   :rolleyes:

And you didn’t offer an opinion, you made a statement

What evidence do you have that she used to be a man?

Offline Clattypats

For some reason I can't seem to find your review of Layla on here ....
I can't seem to find any reviews on here from the useless twat!... :wacko: :unknown:

Offline Uncle Buck

I can’t believe anyone is taking this fucking roaster seriously.

Offline DaVINCI

+1  :lol: Trolling if l ever saw it  :bomb:

Offline Matrix

+108

Offline Name Not Found

I don't think anyone is  :sarcastic:

Clearly, a first class prick and he/she is rightly been called out as one  :thumbsup:

Offline IDHAO77

Is Layla exotic actually man????? (Ngl she kinda gave me that vibe when I met her)

Offline DaVINCI

Is Layla exotic actually man????? (Ngl she kinda gave me that vibe when I met her)
Great 1st post  :sarcastic:, if you read the whole thread, you’d get your answer.

Offline Matrix

Review it or you're talking shite!  :hi:

Offline Matrix