Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Philippines recommendation for newbie  (Read 8401 times)

Offline petethompson

You should have taken the trip to Angeles as its beginning to get back to normal

Offline thebadooboy

Things are warming up in Makati according to a couple of reports on ISG.

Offline wtfb

Angelwitch in Angeles is now open until 5am and busy Fri/Sat/Sun so that sounds promising too

Offline simonsainthalo

Best time of year is around late December thru March, before the temp and humidity become uncomfortable

Online updownandaround

Hi guys, after the crap last few years everyone has had, and business doing well.
I’m thinking of visiting the Philippines some time this year if things go to plan, I will probably go for 3/4 weeks, what would be the best time of year to visit? I don’t like it when it’s too hot!
And what places would you split my time there? Meaning what cities to split my times.
Any advice would be great.

If you're in Manila then give Air Force One a try, that was my go to place in the evening!

Offline Kamilondon

If you're in Manila then give Air Force One a try, that was my go to place in the evening!

Due to circumstances things and plans changed and I could not go anywhere !
I’m sure some day I will get there. Definitely somewhere I would love to visit.
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CrimsonD

Sorry to bring this thread back up but I can probably get 2 days in Philippines on the way to a work trip.

Was thinking of Angeles City but Cebu also looks appealing. I like both GG's and LBs. So something that gives variety would be good.

Any opinions would be welcome.

Offline wtfb

I went to both Cebu and Angeles in 2019/20 pre pandemic.

As a tourist venue Cebu is great and really worth visiting, however punting opportunities are more limited and you may have to resort to Pinalove and the dating apps. These can be great but it's not like walking into a bar and picking a scantily clad dancer who will pleasure you.

If you just want to fuck your brains out Angeles wins hands down. Some places are now open 24hrs again and bars are re-opening all the time. If you've never been, you just have to go... If you can fly into Clark that's great. If you can only fly into Manila it can be a pain. You'll need to get the Genesis bus to Angeles. This can take between 2 and 5 hours but leaves every hour from the airport - NAIA terminal. A taxi would be 2000-3000 pesos.

Wish I was buried in Pinoy beaver now...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 07:51:36 pm by wtfb »

Offline Marmalade

Sorry to bring this thread back up but I can probably get 2 days in Philippines on the way to a work trip.

Was thinking of Angeles City but Cebu also looks appealing. I like both GG's and LBs. So something that gives variety would be good.

Any opinions would be welcome.

Is this (looking at your posts) on the same trip as your planned visit to Jakarta and Bali?

Two thoughts spring to mind. If you can handle jakarta you can handle most places (i've found it rather taxing), whereas Bali is pretty easy-peasy. I don't know Cebu, but Manila and Angeles are quite a distance apart for a short stay so maybe consider easiest connections to one or the other. AC is very in-your-face, like a gigantic Patpong, as long as you remember check that you're not checking out 'cherry girls'. AC is very marmite. Every punter should experience it once perhaps, though personally I think just a few days is enough. Manila is more wild. Upmarket or trash, but whereas with AC you arrive at the dinky airport and have nice little ride round the corner to fuckville, Manila is chaos city (though I think more exciting than AC). For just a couple of days relaxation, AC is easier (or maybe Cebu form what I've heard). There are other options like Olongapo, though with less top drawer p4p. Enjoy.

Offline CrimsonD

Thanks for the reply, I just got back from Indonesia (report to come) I had a good time, work takes me to SEA a lot at the moment. I have been to Thailand, China, now Indo, so want to try Phil.

Offline jonn

Thanks for the reply, I just got back from Indonesia (report to come) I had a good time, work takes me to SEA a lot at the moment. I have been to Thailand, China, now Indo, so want to try Phil.
Looking forward to your trip report. Any tips ? I'm in Indonesia now

Offline CrimsonD

Looking forward to your trip report. Any tips ? I'm in Indonesia now

Bali is where the best action is, I can recommend Riverside Spa External Link/Members Only
I had a great 90mins there for 1m rp (£58) it's full service.

You can also find some very attractive girls and ladyboys in the massage places if you wonder the backstreets a little.

I found Jakarta to be more difficult. Massage to your room in the hotel was the best and easiest option there, but more expensive.

My work trip has just been cancelled so I wont be going to Phil on this occasion :(
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 02:11:09 pm by CrimsonD »

Offline Jerboa

For a newbie I'd say Phills is a little rough and ready, experienced Thai mongers notice the difference when you go to Angeles and Manila, Phills is a lot poorer and third world feel to it than most of Thailand, I wouldn't say you shouldn't go as a newbie, you'll have a learning curve, be more aware of your security.