Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Katrina_Hung- Neath  (Read 3036 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4317673) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smithy23

TS Review!

External Link/Members Only

This is a review from a couple of months ago that I never got round to.  Still unsure whether to rate as a negative or neutral.

Saw her in the usual place in Briton Ferry.

She is a tad bit more masculine than I was expecting, her pictures are fairly accurate, but to her benefit she check with me if it was okay, and I said it was.  Was offered a shower which I accepted.
After the shower up to her room, agreed to half hour for £80.

We just didn't click, she describes herself as domineering I just thought she was bossy.  After sucking her cock I asked if we could fuck and that is when she told me that she didn't have any condoms and that we couldn't do that.  This is when I called it quits and asked if I could have some of my money back, and she gave me half.

So I am giving it a neutral as she was accommodating and if we had clicked it might have been better but she just wasnt for me.

Offline winkywanky

TS Review!

External Link/Members Only

This is a review from a couple of months ago that I never got round to.  Still unsure whether to rate as a negative or neutral.

Saw her in the usual place in Briton Ferry.

She is a tad bit more masculine than I was expecting, her pictures are fairly accurate, but to her benefit she check with me if it was okay, and I said it was.  Was offered a shower which I accepted.
After the shower up to her room, agreed to half hour for £80.

We just didn't click, she describes herself as domineering I just thought she was bossy.  After sucking her cock I asked if we could fuck and that is when she told me that she didn't have any condoms and that we couldn't do that.  This is when I called it quits and asked if I could have some of my money back, and she gave me half.

So I am giving it a neutral as she was accommodating and if we had clicked it might have been better but she just wasnt for me.

bossy

/ˈbɒsi/
adjective informal

adjective: bossy; comparative adjective: bossier; superlative adjective: bossiest

fond of giving people orders; domineering.

If a WG offers sexual services and then says she doesn't have a condom it means either:

a )she doesn't want to have sex with you

or

b) she's happy to fuck (be it either way) bareback.

I have to say, either is a big fat Negative all day long  :unknown:.