Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Philippines re-opening to tourists(?)  (Read 2764 times)

Offline Prince_s

External Link/Members Only

Really cannot wait.
Does anyone have any similar recent news? On the philippines or the neighbouring punting paradises in Asia

Offline Asianfcuker

Really cannot wait.
Does anyone have any similar recent news? On the philippines or the neighbouring punting paradises in Asia

As I'm waiting to go to both Indonesia & Penang Island, Malaysia I use this site for updates.

AF

Offline Prince_s

Thanks. Phuket is allowing tourists from 1st Oct but you have to stay 30 days and quarantine 14 days at the hotel.
Does that mean you sit in ur hotel room? Could you sneak to a massage parlour?

Online Steve2

Thanks. Phuket is allowing tourists from 1st Oct but you have to stay 30 days and quarantine 14 days at the hotel.

I believe that The Thai authorities choose the hotel and you pay for it. I doubt you will be allowed out

Offline BaldEagle

I believe that The Thai authorities choose the hotel and you pay for it. I doubt you will be allowed out

The way I read it, you have to book a minimum 30 day stay and spend the first 14 in quarantine anywhere in the hotel (room, grounds, pool, beach etc.) and having then tested negative you are free to go anywhere on Phuket.  :cool:

Offline jackaroo2

This might help.....

Offline Absolutman

I do not suppose there is much by way of room service. Seems, a long way to go to quarantine and watch Netflix.

Offline wtfb

This is the latest I read in the Bangkok Post today about plans for Phuket

- They expect to finalise the rules by October 31st
- You have to stay in quarantine for 14 days on arrival
- then stay a further 7 days in Phuket
- after that you can travel anywhere in Thailand
- first people to be allowed in will be foreigners with family or work
- at some point later on they will allow low lifes like us assuming UK is classified as a low risk country

My next visit to Soi Cowboy seems a depressingly long way off  :(

Offline Stickitin

- at some point later on they will allow low lifes like us assuming UK is classified as a low risk country

Won’t be this year.....

Offline seandana

I was hoping to go to Vietnam for 10 days and have another 10 days in thailand next Feb -March but it think realistically i think it will be 2022 before i get there   :(

Offline Prince_s

I dont think you will have to wait that long. Early 2021 should be fine. Lets not forget those countries rely a lot on tourism. They cant go on like this forever

Offline seandana

I dont think you will have to wait that long. Early 2021 should be fine. Lets not forget those countries rely a lot on tourism. They cant go on like this forever

I hope you are right buddy I live in hope

Offline Goodfellas000

Not a chance!! I have a friend in an ASQ Hotel in Bangkok at the moment two days off completing the 14 required. He has managed to gain access to Thailand due to his two businesses in BKK. The ASQ sounds like hell!! Imagine being in Bangkok and not being able to leave the hotel grounds for two weeks!