Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia Thai massage Islington - nice HJ but massage was not great  (Read 3378 times)

Offline Sheraton

External Link/Members Only

Location short walk from Islington tube station.  Very nice apartment, comfortable, spacious and very clean.

Girl:  Slim Thai, no make-up. Reasonably attractive.  I would guess she is aged late 30s / early 40s.  Friendly enough, not the most chatty or smiley and definitely not the stereotypical Thai who wants to please.  Slightly reserved.   

Comms:  Good, prompt text replies.  All arranged on the day.

Event:  Arrived at her house and was pleasantly surprised how nice her apartment is, she lives there.  Invited to take a shower which I declined.  I was asked to strip and lie down on the massage table and to take a towel to cover my nether regions.  No money exchanged until the after the event.  She was dressed for the duration of the massage, wearing a dress (not short but fairly figure hugging).  Massage started off well with plenty of elbow kneading, after a while I felt she wasn’t really putting the effort into it and it ended up being rubbish stroking.  Considering she markets herself as a trained masseuse this was disappointing.  No CC swipes or reach unders.  After 30 mins I was invited to turn over and she asked wheter I want extras – I was quoted £20 for HJ and £40 topless HJ.  I tried to haggle her down to £30 for topless HJ and she suggested I take the HJ for £20 which I will enjoy.  Anyway she the handjob was completed in about 10 minutes, good technique, some edging and not rushed at all.   One take away from the HJ is she does rather stare while jerking you off; the stare is rather weird (head tilted, blank expression, no smiling).  Anyway with the deed done, she went to wash her hands after which I took a shower (really good power shower, with plenty of shower gels) and then got changed.  As I was doing this it looked like she was washing the dishes in the kitchen sink.  Anyway we had a bit of chit chat and I left the money on her dining table – she did not count it.

Overall: Despite a very good HJ, the massage was not the best, there was no access to her body and whilst she is professional and not friendly, she’s not a fun girl (at least with me) and ymmv.   The combination is a high Neutral but a Neutral nevertheless. 

Online tantraman

Thanks for the latest review, OP :hi:

I'm relieved to read that I'm not missing much, after aliciathaimassage (Did Not Happen x3) in N1 (Angel) :dash:

Offline Sheraton

Tantraman, I noted your review before I booked and even had a plan B in case she did similar to me.  On this occasion, given her prompt comms etc I got lucky, or unlucky depending on your point of view and the meet went ahead.

Offline sparkus

Head tilted, blank expression, no smiling sounds superb!

I know it can't compete with fake moans or irritation.

Offline Global_Punter

@Automate512 spot on, I has a similar experience which I will post up a review soon. Quiet stone faced - she struggles to smile.

HJ seems forced, I admit it was done with some technique - but I'd excepted more from her based on the reviews.

In all, her lacked the sensual elements - you'd expect from a Thai, based on my experience, she's enjoying the whole YMMV stuff and milking some unlucky fellas of their hard earned $$$

How many trips do you have to make with her to get a connection. Jasmine is still topping my list for now  :hi:

Offline deek12345

Hi GPunter

does your post mean you've seen Alicia Thai recently ?

I thought she'd left massaging for good

have you got a link ?

deek
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Hi GPunter

does your post mean you've seen Alicia Thai recently ?

I thought she'd left massaging for good

have you got a link ?

deek

@deek12345 she’s still working, forgive my tardy response. She’s just very hard to book & can cancel or not respond to an allocated slot even after agreeing to the booking.

In all she’s unpredictable & a lot of patience is required as her comms is not great.

The positives is that her massage techniques she is very good, but she’s definitely YMMV which in her own words she has to build the connection / vibe with you to establish what type of service she gives you.

Good luck with getting a booking  :hi:

« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 11:49:31 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline deek12345

Hi GP

late or not, your reply is appreciated, so thanks

i will try to contact her

deek
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac