Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole001 - Basingstoke  (Read 3897 times)

12 review(s) for nicole001 (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline FatFreddy

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a couple of months ago.

Comms : All via text, prompt and straightforward. Postcode supplied then house number on arrival.

Location : Nicole's home which is a terraced house in Basingstoke. Clean & Tidy but she likes it hot, so the heating was cranked up to the max.

Price : £130 for 1 hour.

Services: OWO, CIM, RO, CG, Doggy

Girl : Nice looking in a mid/late 40's MILFY way. Picture with the pink shorts on AW is a good representation.

Punt : Looking for a MILFY GFE and Nicole's profile seemed to tick the boxes. Greeted by Nicole in a figure-hugging dress that accentuated her curves. Got the paperwork out of the way some small talk on the bed to break the ice and then down to business. DFK was passionate and enthusiastic (although I thought there was the feintest taste of smoke which may put some off). Nice big tits with responsive nipples and an already very wet pussy. Very responsive with RO and happy with fingers. Next onto great OWO. Nice, sloppy & deep with plenty of attention to my balls. I was happy to let this play out and came in Nicole's mouth with her happily swallowing the lot. A few minutes of chat and then round two. OWO to get things moving, then on with the Mac for CG with those nice big tits getting plenty of attention. Finished with Doggy.

Summary : Good punt that flowed really well with an enthusiastic and engaging MILF.

Visit Again? : Maybe. I would have no hesitation in recommending based on my experience but I'm not sure I would make a repeat visit. Plenty more fish and all that.

Offline Clooney

Good review.

I really want to see this Milf but I’m in London and would have to train it down.

How far is her place from the station?

Cheers

C

Offline Stiltskin

I'd say it's about a 25-30 min walk. She's on the far north side of the town.

Offline Murray Mint

About a 15 min journey on a no. 5 bus from the station - one every 12 min - will take you almost to her door!

Offline Stiltskin

Another Basingstoke milf to consider External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . Has anyone here seen her lately. Just wondering how she compares to Nicole.