Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overnight stay in Hong Kong  (Read 4860 times)

Offline Prince_s

Im flying to Angeles City next week
Got 12 hours to kill in Hong Kong overnight....are there any places near the Airport where i could go for an incall massage HE or more, for a few hours during the night? Or even the whole night

Offline gg1105

With 12 hours you can probably go into the city for better options!
There ain’t much around the airport tbh

It only take 30 mins on the metro to get to the city centre

Depending on what you want there are a few options

1) “pressing door bells” is literally what this is called by the locals
There a buildings in HK filled with WGs and they would have bell for you to press
They will come and open the door and if you like it you go in and whatever service you agreed on
I usually prefer this
Only problem is your with loads of other punters trying to find girls

I would recommend:
James lee mansion in Tsim Sa Tsoi

2) “hotel girls”
They are usually more pricey and run by pimps
They would book a hotel room and take clients from there
You call the pimp to book a time, when you arrive to the hotel they will give you the room number to go up
The quality of these girls are usually high but beware of bate and switch
If you don’t like the girl when you see her at the door don’t go in!

I’ll refer to this website below for all Hong Kong nightlife info

External Link/Members Only
Or

Offline distancetravel20

Fuji building for walk ups is seedy as fuck but fun and there are some incredibly fit and accommodating girls in there.

Or Wan Chai for some drinks and a takeout.
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Siliconfan

I tried the James Lee Mansion for the first time this week though I did not do the door knocking but booked CC first - she is listed on S Books/141 Gal Database and has good reviews. Satisfactory punt.

Offline 2happen

The walk up corridors have been desperately quiet this year. Coronet Court had no girls according to one report. Even Fuji had a majority of rooms not in use, “please wait” signs everywhere, the mainland girls who would have been in them having melted away or unable to get to  HK after Chinese NY. That said the corridors seem to be a bit busier lately with local punters ‘ding donging’ once more as HK tries to get going again just as much of the rest of the world entered lock down.

So if you’re in HK and free to punt then my recommendation is Nana, a delightful 20 something Isaan Thai maiden currently on Thai corridor 4th floor James S Lee mansion. (Left out of the lift , first corridor on the left, 2nd door on the left). Enjoy if you get the chance, as good a punt as you can get in these places.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 06:06:32 pm by 2happen »

Offline Asianfcuker

I tried the James Lee Mansion for the first time this week though I did not do the door knocking but booked CC first - she is listed on S Books/141 Gal Database and has good reviews. Satisfactory punt.
CC can be found below

AF

Offline 2happen

Cool flight attendant outfits in CCs photos - did she have them when you saw her?

Offline Siliconfan

Cool flight attendant outfits in CCs photos - did she have them when you saw her?
Sadly not. I settled for Asian Schoolgirl with some stockings and suspenders I brought for her. She was good, but if I ever get chance to go back I will try knocking on a few doors.

Offline David1970

Years ago there was a SP from Taiwan based in the Foremost Building in Jordan who claimed to have 200 outfits. She had a long clothes rack with them on and had a photo catalogue you you could pick the out fit for her to wear. She also had ceiling bars so she could walk on your back and a rack for SM. I visited her a few times when I lived there. Hot lady.

Offline boredtryst

Yeah the foremost in Jordan and Fuji in causeway bay.

Brings back some good memories