Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Couples massage in KL  (Read 2800 times)

Offline woppy

Is there anywhere recommend for a good job in KL city?

Online Naughtyboyuk

What are you looking for?  Genuine straight massage for both of you or are something where both of you get some action ??

Offline woppy

Some action mate, sorry I should have said that, my mrs wants a woman to get her offf

Online Naughtyboyuk

Lucky you that she wants to join in....Lots of massage places in the Bukit Bintang area all offering sexual services so maybe take a walk and ask at a few

Offline woppy

We are staying at the Shangri-La and hoping to get an in room couples massage, would the in room girl offer extras to get her off

Online Naughtyboyuk

In my experience the majority of in room massage girls have been open to extras but the discussion has to take place in your room so you are committed to the massage with no guarantee...and of course I have received hand relief of my cock so don’t know if they would get your wife off

Others might know of other options and maybe you could talk to the massage parlours about sending a girl to your hotel

Alternatively try WeChat and you might find an independent willing to entertain your wife...I had some success with WeChat when in KL upto and including full service with anal...so I guess everything is available for all tastes

Online Naughtyboyuk

Hope it helped...good luck and hopefully you find something. Look forward to your review and particular how the Mrs enjoyed herself !!!

Online Naughtyboyuk

Woppy,

Did you ever find someone in KL to entertain your Mrs ?