Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgia_Divine - Pontypridd  (Read 1626 times)

9 review(s) for Georgia_Divine (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sleet

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Tontober £100/hr

Comms: Same day booking initially via AW mail and then text. All replys prompt and concise.

Location: Small flat on an estate to the North of Pontypridd.

The Girl: 40ish Polish milf, 5’ 7” size 8. Shoulder length mousey hair, small tits which have headed south and an EE gnd face. A fantastic Athletic body with great legs and arse.

Meeting Summary:
I arrived at the location a little early and texted 10 mins before to let her know I’d arrived. She txt back a few minutes later and wasn’t quiet ready. Another 5 mins and she called to talk me into the flat. Fairly easy to find house number clearly displayed.

As I approached the door she open it and I was greeted with a smile and a kiss.
Georgia is a very slim girl with next to no body fat which I think makes her facial features a little harsher than they are.
It’s been reported in other reviews she’s not the prettiest but her looks did grow on me.
She reminded me of a young Olga Korbut. Pretty at a certain angle and light.

Paper work sorted and she instructed me to wash my hands and cock. I would have had a shower but a quick swill was all that was required. I thought she was a bit abrupt but rules is rules.

Back from the Bathroom and time for some action.
We started off with plenty of FK while we undressed each other, then Georgia went down on me for some good OWO and ball licking. Plenty of teasing and more kissing.
I returned the favour with some RO and inserted a digit or two into a very neat little pussy with a nice little landing strip.

I was now eager to shag her but she carried on teasing me, which I really enjoyed.

Then on with condom and I slipped into her nice tight fanny, were she rode me in CG. 5 minutes of this and I made my first deposit in the bag.

A nice cuddle and chat and Georgia got me ready for round 2.
This time more OWO, CG, Mish, Doggy and as she’s so light standing with her legs wrapped around me. Upstanding Citizen I believe it’s called.
I then took off the condom and she finished me with OWO and CIM which she deposited in the bathroom.

On her return we sat chatting for quite some time with Georgia gentle stroking my now flaccid cock.
This was really nice as she could have just ushered me out as time was up, but I think I was her last booking that day. A quick shower and a kiss goodbye and off I went.

Conclusion:
I really enjoyed my hour with Georgia she has a great body and is really friendly. All services were enthusiastically delivered and there was no clock watching.

She says she’s getting her boobs done next year but it wasn’t a deal breaker for me.
Will definitely return next time I’m down in the Valleys.

Offline Steelworker

Sounds a good booking, Sleet. She was on my HL a couple of years back but doing much less and trying to see a few regulars only at present.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review Sleet. She is an enthusiastic SP. I must get back and see her at some stage