Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Journeyman in Thailand  (Read 2502 times)

Offline simon07

Hi folks
2nd attempt at writing my blog. Wonder how to save article esp pictures without losing everything?

My journey was part work, part sight seeking and of course punting in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.
My thanks to UKP and personal messages for giving me info on these countries and of course I gained wisdom by experience too. I learnt about Grab (similar to Uber) late (my last city Hanoi and it made punting a lot easier). Because of my age 60+ not much success with Tinder, Badoo, Line and Wechat (though more on that in Cambodia). Here goes again.

4 days in Thailand including a day in Pattaya, had to fit 2 business meetings 8-11pm as well. Arrived after 2 flights 15 hours later at 2pm and walked from Sukhumvit, Soi 14 to Nana Plaza at 4pm as I thought it opened then. Yes it was open, the girls were mostly shovelling noodles on the balconies. Not really impressed, size 8, no figure and double padded bras. Off to local Indian and came back later at 7.15pm. Mindful my first meeting was at 8pm. Still fuck first etc. Ended up at a go go bar on first floor called Angelwitch and the gals were dancing. One caught my eye.

Day 1 - Poli at Angelwitch bar. Size 8-10 curvy, pretty smile and best of the 8 gals on the stage.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simon07

If you guys give me an hour, I might get the whole report done. I ran out of time to modify report, lost my inputs.

Poli was 900 BF (I know I checked and tried to reduce), 2500 ST, drinks 300 and there is a short term hotel on the 3rd floor and the room is 400B. Room was quite nice with good double bed and shower, though a lighting was low.

So Poli was a positive as she was great at kissing and we did the oral stuff and sex cowboy, spoon and Mish. I had to get to my meeting and so had to end the ST. Still a good start.

Off to 3 hour meeting and then to Soi Cowboy at 11.30am. It looked very quiet outside with gals trying to pull people in and inside the go go bars like Tilac, Cowboy, Baccara etc. Went inside Afterskool and there were some some hot gals doing a kindof dance on stage. Mamasan asked if I liked anyone and I liked Tina

No2. Tina, aged 28, size 8, good figure and looks 7/10. She looked high and I noted she licked a fingers worth of a powder that another gal offered her as she walked with a plate. She got on my lap and bounced on me with legs apart. She even kissed with tongue inside too. Promising, wanted drink and could it be barcardi and coke. I pointed to drinks card and she wanted that. I said ok. She let me look and lick her breasts and rolled over, spread her legs and patted her pussy. Yup, I would like that, except I cannot BF her. She is coyote. the drink bill arrived and it was 210 for my Coke lite and 520 for her and she wants another. I decided to cut my losses and leave. She was too high for me to handle in any case.

Nearly 1am and there was the Ramshett Hotel with the basement Thermae bar round the corner from my hotel, thought I would check it out.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 01:48:08 pm by simon07 »

Offline simon07

You buy a drink for 170B, Heinkein and walk around and see the gals about 80 of them. All around the room perimeter and a zone in the middle. I walked around twice and so why? All seemed a bit too young, freelancers, no ladyboys allowed, some MILFs. I sp[otted one hot gal and she refused as she said her pussy was too small for me. On the other hand, most of the guys there were Asian, Japs etc. I guess the famous rule of 3 applies. I spotted one gal though

no3. Sandy - Milf, short hair, age late 30s, nice smile, size 6-8 and sdhe said 4000 for LT and 500 for taxi. at 1am, too tired, let's go. [img]
We got some fruit as food from the stall, melon and went unchallenged into my hotel. She had shower and then me and we had sex, though she was a bit bossy and in my room light perhaps not so hot. The sex was good and as I returned she was texting. I said, you can go early if you like and she said yes and it can be 2500. I agreed and noted a bit of regret as she might have squeezed more. Anyway out of the room and I fell asleep tired. Not a bad first day I thought.

Offline simon07

Day 2 - A bit subdued and frankly a bit pissed off with the hype about nana plaza and soi cowboy. On the other hand, it might have been timing, too early and too late. Now one of my kindle e-books recommended: External Link/Members Only

I decided to google it and check out the google reviews too. I got a taxi there and went for the top soapy service at 2300 B. They were surprised I just walked in and delighted to see me. Lots of gals and the photo gallery did not quite match. Mostly size 6 gals, small boobs and skinny, facially not so hot. in the corner I saw Linda with the bib boobies and I decided I wanted her. External Link/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

So into the large VIP room with her setting up the soapy bath and then we are in. Loved this gal. Imagine in my arms, long snogs, her hand rubbing my cock, mine on her ass etc. It was wonderful. She did a great job with tit fuck and rubbed her ass on me etc. Then on the coach, where she rubbed oil on my back and rolled on me. Love that bit where those hairy bits above clit rub your back and bum so you know what is where. Soapy massage works with bib boob gals. I then massaged her back and then on her front, more kisses, worked on her boobs and then action on her clit etc. She loved it. Then her turn on top, kisses all over face, chest, tummy and then slow, slow, slow lingering cock suck and deep throat, heaven. On top with great bouncy tits , side, doggy and mish and until we both could hot back. Then back in the bath, wash oil off, shower and she dressed me. Only 5 minutes left and so final kisses. I gave her 200B tip at the end.

Had a good Thai meal, bear and bed to get over jet lag. Another meeting tonight 8-11pm. Decided, was going to saviour this day with Linda.

Offline simon07

Day 3 and I have a place at Pattaya called the Empress Hotel and the hotel book a SUV car at 1600 B to get me there. Whilst I was doing that I read 2 kindle books there and 2 back. Arrived about 2pm and decided after a while to walk to soi 6 and related areas. Off course at that time, it is all quiet. I did see the bars on soi 6 and was not that impressed with the gals there.

no4 - Popi at Lolitas BJ bar. I arrived and 4 average looking if somewhat overweight gals. Still never experienced anything like this and choose Popi, size 6, about 22 years. BJ 700, drinks 150 and tip at end 100. One thing I can say about Popi is that she is persistent. I was taken to 2nd floor to a room with a light and a coach, plus side table. I was hard enough and just could not come. She had about 4 rests and eventually after 25 minutes I came. I thought it was a grand experience lying back, beer bottle at hand and enjoy the moment. The trick for me I explained at the end was doing it more slowly and deeply I said after the 3rd long effort. I had a game of pool wioth her at the end and she hammered me at it!

Offline simon07

So after Lolitas, spent more time working out Tinder and having a coffee to recover for an hour or so.

On my way back came across Toy Box and a tall girl caught my eye. I asked her how the place was, she said it was good and I said, can I be with you and she said yes. So we grabbed a table and she sat by my side had a drink and we had kisses. I said are you a ladyboy and she said check and so I did (did I tell you it was a good line?). I also used Roger's may I stroke your leg line too.
It was bit topsy turvy there as the owner decided he wanted to sample the gals and we were not sure if we could use the rooms above and so extra costs of a short term hotel.

Offline simon07

day 3 - No 5 Sara. Age 28, size 8, lovely and BF was 500, ST 1000 (amazing!), Drinks 140. I think a bargain.

The boss went upstairs with one of the gals (lucky bastard) and there was a room for us after all. We undressed and she was worried about walking in the corridor to the bathroom. I did a Mr Bean impression and had her in stitches as she showered before and after the event. I had one of my best punts ever with her as I massaged her back and then we kissed, I kissed her breasts and made her come. She in turn did a very slow deep blow job on me too. Then on top, side, doggie, flat doggie and on top till we both exploded. It was wow and I would be happy with Pattaya with just her and Popi.

Went back to Empress to save myself for walking day except noticed there was a Asian girls band competition on the beach and I wondered if it might affect my experience on walking street that evening?

Offline simon07

Walking Street was nosey and full of Asian guys and groups of Indians too. In fact they have got their own bars called Bollywood etc. sadly I did not try them out.
I went to the Infinity where they have an I-bar (I may have got names mixed up). One side of the bar was all reserved for Japanese sounding named people. Not much talent around. I had a bear and watched the2 coyote go go dancers. There were a couple of Russian guys next to me and the younger one was drunk. There were some middle aged Thai women who came next to me and went over and got drinks and shots off the young lad. I did not show any interest ion them. After a while I left.

There are some Russian bars now and the Russian gals on offer did not attract me. Mostly oldish and not that pretty. I have better Russian gals in UK.

I was refused entry into 4 bars, Skyfall, Panda, Crazy House and one other. Reason, private party, full, mostly admitting Asian Jap guys. One of the gals just flicked her fingers outwards at me. Fuck you too. Then it rained. Decided to go get something to eat and retire. Did not fancy any of the freelancers that were all over the beach. I think the crowds following the singing girl bands messed it up for me.

So Pattaya was not a great event for me. Maybe at one time it was better. I thought the women on average were below par with odd exceptions. day 3 over and wondered about my final day in Thailand.

Offline subswiper

Day 2 - A bit subdued and frankly a bit pissed off with the hype about nana plaza and soi cowboy. On the other hand, it might have been timing, too early and too late.

It's the timing. 4pm and 11.30am?! You got the cleaning ladies.

Sunday to Thursday best time to go is around 9pm.
Friday and Saturday best time is about 8-8.30pm.

The best looking girls won't turn up until those times or later. Then they can get taken quickly.

If you're restricted to times like 4pm or 11.30am, it's massage places and bj bars.

Pattaya Lolita's is full of dogs. Never seen anything good there. If you're going to Bangkok Lolita's the best time to go is in the changeover period when the evening shift has turned up but the morning shift is still working, about 5pm. There's also Kasalong just around the corner.

Offline cotton

The toybox girls look ok. Sounds like you had a good time  :thumbsup:

Offline Dulmenite

Good idea to steer clear of any Russians in walking street , you could end up with a bar bill of at least 20,000 baht ! Police will be called and because they get tea money from it , you will end up skinned .

Offline simon07

Final day - Day 4 in Pattaya.

So got ready to pack for Cambodia and my travels to Siem Reap and Angkor Wat. This time went to Soy Cowboy at 9.45pm and the place was buzzing. Walked up and as came back noticed gal outside Suzy Wong called Noon. She looked hot and I asked if I could BF her and she said yes. She also said she would go inside and someone else could attend the outside of the place.

So we went inside and there were 17 nude gals on the stage just shifting hips (suppose it is dancing) and of those only 2-3 I would say were hot. Then after 10 minutes they were replaced with another 16 and they had knickers on - again only 2-3 of those I would say are hot. Rest were young kids or over 40s.

Then the star attraction came on naked with a blowpipe which she fitted in her pussy. Balloons were tied on the stage and given to customers to hold aloft. She put straws in and popped shot them down. I wonder ifg she would get a role in Annie musical? Then she popped ping pong balls greased with something and an Asian guy batted them. Pretty impressive free show. The mamosan was reluctant to let Noon go and would do so if I paid for another round of drinks. So Noon wanted:
LT 6000 B
BF 800
Drinks 250

So this high prices and I remembered the words of the prophet Vivago
"Fuck the money it is about the experience"

Offline simon07

I also remembered another quotation like - The bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.

We went to Tilac and it was more active than 3 days with some hot girls on the centre stage and some on small individual alcoves, maybe all Coyotes? Noon however did not want to stay, did she feel I would dump her. So we went to the Country Western bar where there was a live band and she had a pretty friend called Layla who stayed with us for the evening. Well I had 3 hours of great fun with these 2 girls as we drank and we danced and people gave me a thumbs up for lucky guy with 2 gals. We had a meal which the girls had and they insisted I have oyster, so I did for the first time. It was ok, maybe need a bit of chilly?
so add food 550
drinks 850
Layla tip 150.

Layla did not speak English and I think the price might have been the same as Noon and so I declined, though I got some snogs from Layla from time to time. What an everning, when we got up to dance, others Russians, Asian guys and their gals joined us. The Band liked us too. So now to my hotel. Would I pass the test?

2 guys on the night desk and they waived us on, no ID, enjoy they said. So we did, a good session and I slight with a great gal with a hot hard ass. Naked she rolled her legs over me at night. In the morning, she opened her eyes and said "You want Boom Boom". Well yes. So we did, we dressed and left and I gave her a $1 umbrella as it was raining, who says I do not give gifts. I had to get ready for the morning flight to Cambodia.

So Bangkok still rocks, the trick is you have to research and find the current best times and locations.

Will write up Cambodia (not much to say) and Vietnam (quite a bit) in due course.

Offline dsr

That’s a hell of an account, kudos for putting the effort in...and the pics.

I was refused entry into 4 bars, Skyfall, Panda, Crazy House and one other. Reason, private party, full, mostly admitting Asian Jap guys. One of the gals just flicked her fingers outwards at me. Fuck you too.

What the fuck?  I could maybe understand one, but 4?  Has Pattaya really dropped off that much?

Offline RogerBoner

Simon07 thank you for your detailed and informative report. I'm pleased that you had a lot of sex with some stunners. It's great to go out on the town with them and I hope that it gives your confidence a huge and long lasting boost.

This may surprise you but the I judge the touring Thais that we both know to be superior with their skills compared to those in Thailand, if only for their intense sexual energy.

Offline simon07

I have to agree, though I wonder if they come in waves? Anya, Carter, Candy, Maya, Barbie to mention a few and I fear they have gone independent and less likely to tour and return to Nottingham?

Bring on the next generation. I have a blog on Cambodia and a spicey one on Vietnam. Not quite worked out how to add more than one photo in an entry. I cannot believe I actually went and had a go. Great fun and my birthday end of the month so all this counts towards that. Give me time, will write up.

Offline cumtoplay

Nice read....
Looking at a specific trip next year just debating where I should go for a week. Worlds my oyster

Offline RogerBoner

Simon just upload the first photo then click modify and upload another and repeat until you want to save. The new wave are already here, Jenny and her young friends. It's tantalising for me as I'm holding off seeing them for a bit.