Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand  (Read 103227 times)

Offline HERTSBLUE

Off Friday  16 nights in pattaya  golf sunshine  great food and pussy what's not to like :yahoo: :cool:

Offline Tom Murphey

Off Friday  16 nights in pattaya  golf sunshine  great f :yahoo:ood and pussy what's not to like :yahoo: :cool:

Great news, planning a trip myself, however, I cannot decide if to go, business class or economy class, how much is yours costing if you don't mind me asking any input from veterans would be appreciated

Offline HERTSBLUE

I'm flying  from Stansted with Emirates 450 2 hours in Dubai I live right near Stansted so perfect.

Offline seandana

Great news, planning a trip myself, however, I cannot decide if to go, business class or economy class, how much is yours costing if you don't mind me asking any input from veterans would be appreciated

I would save the money you are thinking about spending on business class for shaggin  in Thailand and fly with Emirates ,economy class is spot on .

Offline misterjt111

I went to Koh Samui for a few days with the Mrs and managed to fuck a really cute bar girl in tiny bar on the corner of a side street in Bophut.  It was called Kae’s Bar.  Couple of early 20s girls  in short red dresses playing pool in the middle of the bar and about 6 or 7 other older ladies sat round the edges.

As I walked past they start shouting, I’d only popped out to go the shops and pick up some food but my cock took over. Very little English spoken I was sort of forced into playing pool with the best looking girl in there called cookie.  Played a couple of games I got a beer and got her a drink, normal prices.

Thought I needed to speed this up so asked her for boom boom which appears to be a universal phrase.  She spoke to the miserable looking woman who ran the place and I said I just wanted an hour with her, negotiated her down to 1000tb with anything I wanted.

Went next door to a studio flat which was very very basic.  Kitted off, kissing, decent kissing actually then face fucked her hard, she licked my cock as balls, I lay her back condom on and fucked in various positions.  Came inside condom.  Tried to clean myself up but there was fuck all, she took the condom from me and chucked it down the toilet.  I got out of there and legged it back to the hotel.

Not sure if i got ripped off with the price but seeing as massages are around 400/500, then he around the same again I thought it was ok for what I wanted

Offline seandana

I went to Koh Samui for a few days with the Mrs and managed to fuck a really cute bar girl in tiny bar on the corner of a side street in Bophut.  It was called Kae’s Bar.  Couple of early 20s girls  in short red dresses playing pool in the middle of the bar and about 6 or 7 other older ladies sat round the edges.

As I walked past they start shouting, I’d only popped out to go the shops and pick up some food but my cock took over. Very little English spoken I was sort of forced into playing pool with the best looking girl in there called cookie.  Played a couple of games I got a beer and got her a drink, normal prices.

Thought I needed to speed this up so asked her for boom boom which appears to be a universal phrase.  She spoke to the miserable looking woman who ran the place and I said I just wanted an hour with her, negotiated her down to 1000tb with anything I wanted.

Went next door to a studio flat which was very very basic.  Kitted off, kissing, decent kissing actually then face fucked her hard, she licked my cock as balls, I lay her back condom on and fucked in various positions.  Came inside condom.  Tried to clean myself up but there was fuck all, she took the condom from me and chucked it down the toilet.  I got out of there and legged it back to the hotel.

Not sure if i got ripped off with the price but seeing as massages are around 400/500, then he around the same again I thought it was ok for what I wanted

sounds like a bargain to me  :thumbsup:

Offline 44ster

Offline wakemeup

I was due to go to Bangkok in July but my ticket is cancelled by Thai Airways.
Anyone knows if Thai Sexy Girls is Ligit or scammers.
I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere

Thanks

Offline wakemeup

sorry What i meant is the Agency thai-sexy-holiday. Ligit or scammers

Offline 44ster

I was due to go to Bangkok in July but my ticket is cancelled by Thai Airways.
Anyone knows if Thai Sexy Girls is Ligit or scammers.
I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere

Thanks
I booked with Thai for travel in April & accepted a their offer of a voucher for travel up to 31/12/21. They have since been reported to have  filed for bankruptcy, though their Government has asked them to formulate a restructuring plan which would lead to a bale out.

Offline Lothian83

Found this really interesting mate. Been to Bophut twice and didn't think there was any change of that. Chaweng maybe.

How I'd love to go back right now

Offline wtfb

Nightlife resuming on July 1st

External Link/Members Only

I had heard this yesterday from two different sources so I think that the article is accurate. Not that we will be able to get there of course but flights will resume eventually!

As an overweight, over 60 diabetic male of blood group A I won't be going anywhere until there is a vaccine or a widely available cure. But for you lucky fuckers fill yer boots!

Offline wombat42

Sex work in Thailand currently decimated according to this report from Sky: External Link/Members Only

Offline RogerBoner

That's really sad. I will never forget my two visits in recent years. It really was the highlight of my adult life.

Offline dirkgolfer

You'll have to get used to living in prison Marxist world. I won't be having any sort of vaccine put in my body. People have one for the flu. Yet 650000 die of it worldwide every year. This flu was downgraded its infectiousnessin March by WHO. CDC AND Public health England. Get ready for full control soon. I've been to Thailand 40 times I'm no spring chicken but life's for living
Banned reason: Your speech is silenced here dirkybaby
Banned by: Head1

Offline wtfb

The flu vaccine is a combination of vaccines for different flus that the scientists think are likely to be around that year. For any new flu or an old flu that wasn't added to the combined vaccine, the combined vaccine is useless.

The covid-19 vaccine will be a targetted vaccine to protect us like the MMR or Polio vaccines do today. It will be specific to covid-19. BUT we have to hope that the scientists are successful in developing it! If they are not successful we can all play Russian roulette,

Offline dirkgolfer

People need to research actually what's in vaccines. Aluminium for 1.also External Link/Members Only.  .... Hope this helps.

Offline ruggedscot

people need to research whats in vaccines......

aye tin hatter behave... this covid-19 mess is what we would have with so many other diseases, if it wasnt for vaccines.. you want to take your anti vaccine pish else where bud.

:dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dirkgolfer

i take it that you now,control this site,and peoples comments,until anything changes,you dont,if i feel i need to comment.you and your likes are trying to take free speech away from people,youll never take mine,thanks for reading my input,on whats in vaccines.

Offline Emptysac

people need to research whats in vaccines......

aye tin hatter behave... this covid-19 mess is what we would have with so many other diseases, if it wasnt for vaccines.. you want to take your anti vaccine pish else where bud.

:dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Couldn't agree more

Offline Steve2

i take it that you now,control this site,and peoples comments,until anything changes,you dont,if i feel i need to comment.you and your likes are trying to take free speech away from people,youll never take mine,thanks for reading my input,on whats in vaccines.

Other people have different views to yours. Get over it

Offline lostandfound

You need to develop a thicker skin. Many people will think your viewpoint is that of a nutcase - including me.

Offline dirkgolfer

Where does it say I'm an anti vaxxer. While I still have a choice I won't. Be having it I was just showing what's in a vaccine. Free speech is definately dead. I remember things like this happening many times in history. But my free speech will never be silenced. Looks like some will just roll over. As William Wallace said FREEDOM

Offline David1970

You'll have to get used to living in prison Marxist world. I won't be having any sort of vaccine put in my body. People have one for the flu. Yet 650000 die of it worldwide every year. This flu was downgraded its infectiousnessin March by WHO. CDC AND Public health England. Get ready for full control soon. I've been to Thailand 40 times I'm no spring chicken but life's for living

So what has this to do with punting in Thailand?
Why not start a thread in Off Topic?

Offline wombat42

So what has this to do with punting in Thailand?
Why not start a thread in Off Topic?

Agree - replies 64 to 73 need deleting - MODS ?

Theres plenty of covid threads in Off Topic already.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 08:34:02 pm by wombat42 »

Offline petebelfast123

So it's been a while since I was last in Thailand (7 years ago). Myself and a friend planned to go to nana plaza while there. Jumped in a tuk tuk and he said, I'll take you somewhere better. Oh no we thought! He drives through the city and eventually underneath a high-rise hotel, to their underground parking and tells us to come with him. We go into the hotel and into the foyer. There's 3 glass walls with girls standing in rows behind them, all lined up with numbers badges. You basically told them the number of the girl you wanted, paid at the register and off you went to a room in the hotel.

Never caught the name of the place and after searches online, can't see anything about it. Has anyone visited this or know anything about it?

Offline Dibble

So it's been a while since I was last in Thailand (7 years ago). Myself and a friend planned to go to nana plaza while there. Jumped in a tuk tuk and he said, I'll take you somewhere better. Oh no we thought! He drives through the city and eventually underneath a high-rise hotel, to their underground parking and tells us to come with him. We go into the hotel and into the foyer. There's 3 glass walls with girls standing in rows behind them, all lined up with numbers badges. You basically told them the number of the girl you wanted, paid at the register and off you went to a room in the hotel.

Never caught the name of the place and after searches online, can't see anything about it. Has anyone visited this or know anything about it?

Pretty standard set up this, for the larger 'soapie' massage places, like Nataree (closed now) and Poseidon.

Offline petebelfast123

Pretty standard set up this, for the larger 'soapie' massage places, like Nataree (closed now) and Poseidon.

Thanks for the reply, didn't realise this. Thought it may be a well known place. It was at least 13 floors as I was on the 13th floor and thought this was a bad sign. Room had a big bath in the floor, pretty unreal set up.

When I came down from the room to meet my mate, he was playing pool with some Australians. As he went to go, a Thai woman appeared saying he needed to pay for playing pool. Both of us had spent every penny we had. Tuk tuk driver sorted it and we sorted him thankfully.

Offline Goodfellas000

Been a year now since I was last in Thailand. Had this been a normal year I would have been twice already this year by mid October. Cannot see anything even remotely encouraging on Thailand or anywhere in south eastern Asia returning to normal. Anyone seen any glimmer of hope I may have missed? Even the balmy Phuket plan appears to have been shelved. 

Offline METEOR

Been a year now since I was last in Thailand. Had this been a normal year I would have been twice already this year by mid October. Cannot see anything even remotely encouraging on Thailand or anywhere in south eastern Asia returning to normal. Anyone seen any glimmer of hope I may have missed? Even the balmy Phuket plan appears to have been shelved.
All I see is news about protests.
I'd imagine it won't be the same out there for a good few years. Last time I went, last year it wasn't as busy as previous years and plenty of bars will have gone under

Offline seandana

I was in Thailand in February-March earlier this year , got back to the uk 2 days before they locked down, I was hoping to go again same time in 2021 and get a visit to Vietnam in as well but unless there is a miracle vaccine soon I think it will be 2022 before I get to south east Asia again  :cry:

Offline ShyGuy.

I was in Thailand in February-March earlier this year , got back to the uk 2 days before they locked down, I was hoping to go again same time in 2021 and get a visit to Vietnam in as well but unless there is a miracle vaccine soon I think it will be 2022 before I get to south east Asia again  :cry:

I think mid 2021 is realistic for Thailand - we don't need a miracle vaccine as the ones in final stages now, are close (see Jeremy Farrar's comments the other day - a member of SAGE). My own experience as a current participant in the Oxford Uni vaccine trial, speaking to the Doctors and other staff, backs this up.

But just as importantly, rapid testing (we're talking minutes, not even hours) is definitely coming. Even if we don't get a vaccine next year (but like I say, I believe we will) that will allow us to get tested at the airport, have minimal quaratine if any and to act pretty much as normal...and I don't think Thailand will be able to hold out from letting tourists in, for that much longer. They've done an outstanding job managing the pandemic, but now they're at other risks as a result.

So don't lose hope, I fully expect to be on a plane there next May/June :)

Offline brightonfuntime

Sorry......i dont agree....

Thailand is closed until the youngsters force out the dictatorship - big protests happening - they also want the kings blood (and his extreme wealth) it seems....

under this regime, even if tourism is opened up again it will be very restrictive (only certain destinations being allowed to be visited etc...)

the corrupt general prayut and his cronies fucking hate us westerners and want to get in bed with terrorist Xi from the motherland.

Thailand for now, is done and dusted. the new North Korea maybe?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 08:07:20 am by brightonfuntime »

Offline ShyGuy.

Respectfully going to disagree too mate :) I was there in 2014 when there was the last coup: everyone just got on with their lives as normal. Upheavel is just par for the course in Thailand, nothing ever really changes with any protests.

Obviously that's a different topic to a vaccine, but I still don't see it stopping tourism in mid 2021.

Offline brightonfuntime

By the time they open up to tourists there will be destitution and homelessness galore with rising crime rates....any hotel that survives will be extortionate. Bars are dropping by the day in Pattaya - apparently like a ghost town now.

i was last there in 2018 and the sentiment towards foreigners - farang in particular has shifted in a bad way - just too many tourists maybe?

i got stopped by the police and had my phone searched - the twat then told me, go back to your country......for no reason - he only stopped me to check drivers license....that pissed me off. im sure its all changed since Yingluck was kicked out and the junta took over......like the thais been brainwashed or something

anyway, i guess we will wait and see. i just hope they can get the dinosaurs out that are running the show at the moment..

Offline seandana

I think mid 2021 is realistic for Thailand - we don't need a miracle vaccine as the ones in final stages now, are close (see Jeremy Farrar's comments the other day - a member of SAGE). My own experience as a current participant in the Oxford Uni vaccine trial, speaking to the Doctors and other staff, backs this up.

But just as importantly, rapid testing (we're talking minutes, not even hours) is definitely coming. Even if we don't get a vaccine next year (but like I say, I believe we will) that will allow us to get tested at the airport, have minimal quaratine if any and to act pretty much as normal...and I don't think Thailand will be able to hold out from letting tourists in, for that much longer. They've done an outstanding job managing the pandemic, but now they're at other risks as a result.

So don't lose hope, I fully expect to be on a plane there next May/June :)

I'm happy to hear that a vaccine is imminent but it may take some time before everyone gets the chance to actually get vaccinated as i would guess there would be some sort of pecking order for who is entitled to get it first , as for the Thais not being able to hold out for the tourists to boost their economy , I have some Thai friends admittedly who are not tourism dependant who say that the longer they keep the tourists out the longer they will be virus free , but i also know some bar girls who are struggling and cant wait for Thailand to open back up ,I live in hope for for some sort of semblance of normality in the near future  :hi:

Offline wtfb

I was there in February 2020 and I didn't experience any dislike of tourists, in fact the opposite. Most of the time the tourist areas are patrolled by the tourist police and they only involve the regular police if things get out of hand. As far as the military are concerned, they were invisible.  I visited Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Chang Mai, Chiang Rai and Korat. I got very drunk on a number of occasions, behaved rowdily and somtimes lewdly but never experienced any trouble. There are some demonstrations going on now but that's nothing to do with the tourists. The reason the tourists aren't allowed is simply because having done so well combating the virus the Thais don't want to import the pandemic. Regular tourism with visa on arrival isn't going to return until vaccines are available and the Thais are confident they are not being invaded by a bunch of disease carrying pleasure seekers. Those views are widely expressed in Thailand. It's certainly not confined to the military or the Government. The biggest opposition to the re-opening of Phuket to tourists has come from the local residents who are worried about importing the virus. .

Offline brightonfuntime

its certainly going to be years not months before mass tourism is back - if it ever is. they have said they want less tourists but quality/richer ones.

i guess everywhere is basically a no go at this time.

Offline Stickitin

they have said they want less tourists but quality/richer ones

Don’t blame them, the country does attract a lot of low quality tourist scum to be fair. Some of the people you see in Patts look rough as sandpaper. There probably isn’t a bigger concentration of bald, tatted up scum anywhere else on the planet.

Offline seandana

Don’t blame them, the country does attract a lot of low quality tourist scum to be fair. Some of the people you see in Patts look rough as sandpaper. There probably isn’t a bigger concentration of bald, tatted up scum anywhere else on the planet.

A harsh view of the clientele of Pattaya but sadly true but even more sad is that it caters mainly for sex tourists with its bars clubs and massage shops and parlours so you won’t attract a better class of tourist that the military leadership is looking for.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:26:04 am by seandana »

Offline brightonfuntime

well, the authorities were wanting to clean pattaya up and make it a family resort lol......many of the massage shops, clubs and girly bars will never be back. probably to be replaced with starbucks and kfc.

covid looks like its done the job for them. apparently even 7 elevens are closing down in the city - you know the country is in deep shit when 7 eleven stores are going broke.

Offline wtfb

its certainly going to be years not months before mass tourism is back - if it ever is. they have said they want less tourists but quality/richer ones.

i guess everywhere is basically a no go at this time.

Bangkok is the most visited city in the world. The vast majority of the tourists don't go there for the sorts of pleasures we enjoy. Because Thailand has done so well in containing the virus I imagine that Bangkok will be even more popular once the Thais start letting tourists in again. The Chinese, Japanese and Koreans look likely to be the first preferred visitors whilst the Euopeans and Americans with bad virus containment will be far down the list.

Pattaya is a different case to Bangkok. They are very dependent on the sex tourists so we'll have to hope the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans keep the girls warm for us until we are allowed back. Looking on the bright side, they could close half the bars in Pattaya and it would still be a punting Mecca! 

Offline hornydude353

I really hope Thailand opens up soon, I really need to go let off steam.  I was there at the beginning of the year and never really noticed any anti-foreigner stuff going on.  The Thai's seemed as usual very friendly although I never spent much time around the red light districts, more just getting freelancers from Badoo or Tinder or bars.  The girls attitutes to Black, and Indians seems to hav e improved, saw them get stunning Thai birds and they said they got good service.

Offline ronthebrummie

For certain nobodies going any time soon, as for mongering, bars close but reopen somewhere else Pattaya as a district couldn’t survive without us.

Offline billybob69

Respectfully going to disagree too mate :) I was there in 2014 when there was the last coup: everyone just got on with their lives as normal. Upheavel is just par for the course in Thailand, nothing ever really changes with any protests.

The country is a different place to 2014.
The start of it was a class struggle with Thai's "protesting" like only Thai's can (i.e have a sit-in in an airport). And the King was in place, And it all ended when the King said that he had enough of the bickering and was OK with the man in the army suit to manage it for a while. If he said that, that was good enough for the majority of Thais.

Fast forward several years and you now you have got a military government who beginning to govern in a military style. You now have a King that doesn't demand respect from the Government and one that is out of touch with the common people i.e one that doesn't care if Pattaya bar girls are starving. So there is going to be no Royal intervention. If you are the military guy with the guns and tanks, you can do what you want. If you don't want sex tourists back, so be it.

The first that will be allowed to return will be the Chinese. Once the Chinese get a taste for Pattaya, it will never be the same place again.

Offline brightonfuntime

The country is a different place to 2014.
The start of it was a class struggle with Thai's "protesting" like only Thai's can (i.e have a sit-in in an airport). And the King was in place, And it all ended when the King said that he had enough of the bickering and was OK with the man in the army suit to manage it for a while. If he said that, that was good enough for the majority of Thais.

Fast forward several years and you now you have got a military government who beginning to govern in a military style. You now have a King that doesn't demand respect from the Government and one that is out of touch with the common people i.e one that doesn't care if Pattaya bar girls are starving. So there is going to be no Royal intervention. If you are the military guy with the guns and tanks, you can do what you want. If you don't want sex tourists back, so be it.

The first that will be allowed to return will be the Chinese. Once the Chinese get a taste for Pattaya, it will never be the same place again.

completely agree!!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 03:16:31 pm by brightonfuntime »

Offline lostandfound

It will be interesting to see what happens. High season starts now and the on the ground videos unsurprisingly show low guest numbers and many closed bars. Only saw one closed 7-Eleven - think it was on a vlog walk up Soi 7. Buakhao looked OK, under the circs, to me.

When a vaccine does become available - and at the mo' it sounds promising for next year IMO - the rich West will be the first to vaccinate its citizens. BiB will still like their tea money and Pattaya is only a bus ride away for the bar girls to return.

Offline ruggedscot

for many years they didnt want the sex tourist..... but trouble is and especially after this there will be a recession and they will want money. so sex tourists will be more than welcome.... they wont strangle a revenue stream that brings in hard currency... only issue that could rise is if the political / military unrest escalates, then we could see closed borders for a bit longer. Thais like the money, money talks. and they will not see that revenue go without a fight

Offline brightonfuntime

It will never be the same again - all the time the dodgy military and asshole of a king are strangling the country.

the worlds changed this year and so will Thailand (it has to - its customers have changed)