Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dreamland Spa - Yishun - Singapore  (Read 4770 times)

Offline mwang39

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This was a few months ago, fancied a massage with a happy ending and after searching around the area was in I found this to be a likely score due to the layout of the website (all the girls visible) and amusing but telling Facebook comments.

Walked in without booking and opted for the pricey Japanese Imperial Health Preservation (1 hour, $96), basically a massage with bubbles and was shown to the room by Rose (don't think she works there anymore). Decent looking Chinese lady, about late 20s with perky tits.

Decent size room and nice walk in shower. Showered first, slipped on the provided massage underwear and she began the massage. Certainly an interesting experience and it was quite relaxing. Good massage around the body and then she began going higher and higher up the leg. On turn over I was already at full mast, she took a look and asked whether I had been here before. I said no and she then offered a HE for $80. Seemed a bit pricey and I tried to negotiate down but she said no and I thought let's just go for it, got the money out first then back on the table. Told me to be quiet as she wasn't meant to be doing it, as is a small circular window by the door, someone could have a peek in but the room is quite dark. She started jacking me off underneath the provided boxers, she allowed me to explore her body but underneath the clothes. After a lengthy soapy wank, I came inside the boxers and she hastily put a towel on top. Washed her hands and finished up the massage.

Overall a bit pricey but the soapy HJ was a good experience, coupled with the potential danger risk of being caught it was certainly an experience. Not overly experienced in Singapore but may give this place another shot.

Online Nice-dr

Thanks for the review.
The hj price is on the high side and you weren’t sur of the market.
The typical hj without you touching the masseuse S$30 and for S$50 should get to undress her and touch her boobs.
The important thing is you enjoyed it.