Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RhonaSG  (Read 3782 times)

12 review(s) for XRhonaX (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monkeybucket

Had the pleasure of this lady yesterday
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Started badly..i got the wrong block of flats but got better. on the flip side parking there is a cheap secure carpark close by about 150 yards away but the flats do have there own private parking but not sure if they are patrolled so i didn't want to risk a ticket for a city i shouldn't have been in.

I only book 30mins with new wg's in case its not as advertised. When she opened the door i instantly regretted my cautious approach. Very slim but curves in the right places. She dressed as sexy secretary but not sure she got it right but at this point i was already mumbling like a 16 year old hoping for a kiss at prom.

upstairs and shown to her room, i don't think she has been there long as "working" things on the floor ...huge box of condoms which is good to see but still kinda knocks you off your stride initially when you see there aren't many left ;)

Anyway, everything is covered which is fine by me offered all services. and she's very tight. She does offer A-levels but its not really something i'd thought about till it was on a plate but will defiantly go back and try.

Overall, a positive punt very sexy girl, used to be a stripper so will def be asking for a dance when i return

enjoy.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Glad you had a good time.

One of the only few girls who came on this forum to get views on her profile, and ACTUALLY took the advice given to her, including reducing her fees from £150ph to £110ph. Kudos to her.

It is 9 pages long.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13388.msg204343;topicseen#msg204343

Offline monkeybucket

Glad you had a good time.

One of the only few girls who came on this forum to get views on her profile, and ACTUALLY took the advice given to her, including reducing her fees from £150ph to £110ph. Kudos to her.

It is 9 pages long.l.p.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13388.msg204343;topicseen#msg204343

Yeah I read that prior to booking. Found this forum to be most informative and my hl has been expanded because of it. Going to have to start saving my pennies for a return trip.

Tony Montana

Looks like she still needs to use advice...   :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Looks like she still needs to use advice...   :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only

fooking hell!! as one of the posters said. I can't understand what made her think that, but at least she sought advice on there. I'm sure she would have got similar repsonse on here as well.

It's got me thinking now.... I know a block of flats where quite a few WGs work from. Perhaps I can make some literature (non-nude of course) offering my services as a sugar daddy  :D :D :D

Offline monkeybucket

fooking hell!! as one of the posters said. I can't understand what made her think that, but at least she sought advice on there. I'm sure she would have got similar repsonse on here as well.

It's got me thinking now.... I know a block of flats where quite a few WGs work from. Perhaps I can make some literature (non-nude of course) offering my services as a sugar daddy  :D :D :D

Cool Tiger if only this was Facebook that deserved a "like". I think some girls need to stick to what they are good at..and employ me as a business advisor i have modest fees...easily covered by an hour of their time  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Cool Tiger if only this was Facebook that deserved a "like". I think some girls need to stick to what they are good at..and employ me as a business advisor i have modest fees...easily covered by an hour of their time  :D

UKP Equivalent....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:30:05 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I could probably do better.... free advice, in return for an hour of their time   :cool:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Sounds like a decent shag.  ;)

What's her BJ and DFK like? .. and was her boyfriend lazing on the sofa whilst you were banging her?

:hi:

Offline monkeybucket

Sounds like a decent shag.  ;)

What's her BJ and DFK like? .. and was her boyfriend lazing on the sofa whilst you were banging her?

:hi:

?? I hope not..didn't see the sofa. lol now you've got me worried haha are you her bf? Good BJ Skills but its not my thing really as i find teeth grating hurts. wot is DFK?

Offline Bangers and Gash

wot is DFK?

Deep French Kissing.

Has she got plenty of stamina?

It's amazing how some of them run out of steam after just a few minutes riding cock.  :unknown:

Offline monkeybucket

ah sorry i'm all acronym'd out. Didn't deep french but was good just soft and keen to kiss so helped relax very nice. Err yeah she was still keen and willing after me at her for about 20 mins. Infact I'd have been happy to carry on well into another 30mins hence why i was disgusted at my self for only booking 30mins. She made all the right noises and I had a good time and thats what matters. Word of warning though if you want Anal and have a cock bigger than average be prepared to be disappointed :(

Offline Bangers and Gash

?? I hope not..didn't see the sofa. lol now you've got me worried haha are you her bf?

Quote from: RhonaSG via safe
.... My boyfriend stays in the house, i don't work without him bar outcalls. Some men ask 'are we alone' which is weird & makes me all the happier that he's withing screaming distance :) Infact 1 man turned away when i mentioned i had a roomate so umm good riddance mr dodgy

:rolleyes:

Offline monkeybucket

oh....I'll pop in and thank him for the lend next time.  :D

nwbrfc

Spent an hour with her on Tuesday. She is everything that has been said - beautiful, sexy, friendly plus intelligent. As said not DFK but certainly more than just lip service. We only did mish and doggie so can't comment on her stamina. Didn't allow anal due to size but I was prepared for that from the previous review. Wanked me off onto her tits to finish. Very enjoyable time. Definitely recommend.

Offline monkeybucket