Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phuket/Patong Beach punting review  (Read 2054 times)

Offline smellychip

Just came back from my third time in Phuket, having not been for about 5 or so years. Have stayed near Patong Beach every time as you just can't beat Bangla Road. Overall it's as I remembered it but a little more crazy and touts everywhere trying to pull you into bars, fucking shows, peep shows you name it. I got to say it's kind of cool having every single girl smile at you as if you're gods gift to women, I did need some adjustment once back in the UK wondering why none of the birds were looking at me, LOL. Anyway, here are my take-aways:

- Lots of freelancers standing or sitting round Bangla Road and surrounding streets but most were definite or possible TS so pursue that option at your peril
- I think taking a bird home from a bar is the safer option as no TS. Bar fine at most places was 1000 Baht, a couple were 1500 Baht. The fine drops after 1am at most places, down to 500 Baht in the latter instance. So unless you need an early night may as well enjoy the scene, have a few beers etc before taking away
- For the girl's fee, for "short time" (i.e. cum once) back at my hotel room opening gambits were 1500 Baht in all cases. Got them to agree to 1000 Baht every time. For "long time" (i.e. they stay the night, fuck them once or twice at night and then again in the am) they generally tried for 2000 Baht, got them to agree to 1500 Baht.
- I was there 6 nights I fucked a bird every night. After the 2nd night when the girl was pushing me to cum (we were fucking) I asked for a BJ and she said to me "you want to finish in my mouth" I was like fuck yeah and from then on every night I got CIM with every girl. Just asked them for a BJ when I felt I was near and I blew in their mouth, not one complained. They all spat after though, no swallow
- I'm a sucker for a GFE and they all delivered on that front with kissing etc. Thailand is pretty good on that front I think
- Tons of massage parlours around most are basically knocking shops. Prices are not cheap, generally they will quote at least the amounts above if not more. I did not participate there this time as I enjoy the GFE experience more. Massage parlours with a "no sex" sign on the front you know are legit
- Suzy Wongs or similar is a good experience the girls dance topless on poles most are very fit. I think barfines here are 1500 Baht and up but worth going just for a beer and enjoying the scene its like 80-120 Baht for a beer and you don't get hassled. Compare that to a lapdancing bar in the UK and you see the VFM

any questions let me know, hope it's useful for someone

Offline nickname917

Maybe a stupid question, but what is the bar fine?

Offline irishdick

Maybe a stupid question, but what is the bar fine?
Its the money you pay the bar for taking a girl away to play.