Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian punting trip Thailand or Phillipnes (or elsewhere)  (Read 5876 times)

Offline jonn

Sorry I meant 'the complex' not 'the compound'  :dash:

Offline Asokbts84

Hey guys,

So excited, 4 days until I fly out  :lol:

the first stop will be bkk to meet up with friends and drink/party then a cultural trip to Taiwan followed by a week in Manila

I plan to give live updates in each place and my personal experiences in order to contribute

Is there anything I should consider before I go or take?

Also I guess it’s a good time to start going on the dating apps such as tinder etc any others recommend for Thailand and Philippines?

Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated  :hi:

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Try dateinasia. It is heavily loaded with Filipina's looking for a 'boyfriend'

Offline jonn

There are FB groups with many Filipinas looking to contact guys. I have seen numerous messages from girls advising other to raise a cases against foreigners where they feel they have been used, as they will not be allowed back into pH.
I have seen a few guys on isg who were refused entry at immigration and they do not know why.
Be careful about sharing too much information
People may be sceptical about this

Offline fisherofsouls

There are FB groups with many Filipinas looking to contact guys. I have seen numerous messages from girls advising other to raise a cases against foreigners where they feel they have been used, as they will not be allowed back into pH.
I have seen a few guys on isg who were refused entry at immigration and they do not know why.
Be careful about sharing too much information
People may be sceptical about this

Anyone stupid enough to give these girls his real name deserves everything he gets tbh  :dash: