Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: All about the children born as results of punting in Philippines.  (Read 2374 times)

Offline baseball_99

The moral of the story here is always wear a condom. And if the partenity tests prove your the father then do the right thing and support the child.

A girl who I meet in Pattaya last year and stayed in contact with messaged me last week said she couldn’t meet me for ‘boom boom’ as she was pregnant, father was a ‘customer’ but she doesn’t know and no contact details.

A real shame for the kids.

Offline hamchang

It is a big problem, however one thing that the grauniad article doesn't mention or care about is that the biggest problem of illegitimate children is locals fucking locals. I had a flipper bloke working for me once who was genuinely annoyed that in certain countries Pinoy chicks are there to sell their arse. Most of them are single parents and I pointed out that he had 3 kids from 3 different women and never sent them a penny in support of was even in contact with them. Catholic church has a lot to answer for by creating this culture there of not using condoms or birth control.

Offline mh

I thought this was an excellent article. It seemed bang-on from descriptions of the scene on here and elsewhere.

With that many visitors there can be 95% responsible "mongers" and this will still leave a massive number of barebacking care-nothing single male visitors.

Offline billybob69

Well written article and thanks for the link.

What the article doesn't cover is that some of the girls actively go out and get themselves pregnant with a Western guy. For them a pale skinned kid is a status symbol and they hope that means that they will take them to their home country or at least in supporting the child, supporting themselves to a better life.

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
"Of these, 1.2 million are men who arrive on their own. Most numerous are tourists from Korea, the US, China and Australia. The UK is ninth on the list, closely followed by other European countries".

So when in the Far East these punters bareback the girls. Would they seek the same service when in the UK???

Do they let the guard down when out there, as it is easy and cheap, and untraceable back to them?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 07:59:55 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline mh

Do they let the guard down when out there, as it is easy and cheap, and untraceable back to them?

These guys must be as dumb as a plank of wood if they think STDs respect their anonymity or national boundaries.

Offline 381stBG

These guys must be as dumb as a plank of wood if they think STDs respect their anonymity or national boundaries.

Exactly. The STI’s in such places as The Philippines (almost third world areas) will be a lot more prevalent and untreated (healthcare is not entirely free). In Beijing recently the streetwalkers round the underground station near my hotel were particularly skanky looking. Always best to skin up. You may be returning home with not only a secret child.

Big Guy

Offline Stickitin

Pffft, I know plenty of guys that bareback their way around Asia and don’t give a single fk, it’s a lot more common than you would think. Filipinos are the worst for not caring about condoms....

Jack yourlate

Pffft, I know plenty of guys that bareback their way around Asia and don’t give a single fk, it’s a lot more common than you would think. Filipinos are the worst for not caring about condoms....

A tad unfair whether from a lack of education or financial desperation to blame them.

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Similar in Morocco, although there is a genuine reason for this. If a WG is caught by the police carrying condoms on her, she will end up getting banged up for this, unless she then bribes the policemen, so it is safer for them not to carry condoms. Punters need to make sure they carry adequate condoms with them for their stay, as they are not easy o get hold of locally.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 07:47:23 pm by CoolTiger »