Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian_Candy_G AVOID! Edinburgh  (Read 2609 times)

4 review(s) for Brazilian_Candy_G (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

Contacted this fucking idiot earlier today. Despite her profile stating to call her, she does everything by text. Eventually arrange a suitable time and she says that she'll text 30 minutes prior. She doesn't so I text her and she "remembers". Get the postcode and when I arrive I text her for the address.

I received "are by the black gate? press the reception and get in"

I text her back asking if she could be more specific as there are several black gates as the postcode she's given me is right by a fucking primary school. 

She then texts me an address that is literally in the grounds of said school, so I asked her if she was wasting my time.

She replied "why you being so rude? dickhead it's not a school it's a block on the corner."

I'm already on my way home and I get another message informing me that she doesn't want to see me  :lol: because I'm fucking rude , then tells me that I'm blocked , before texting my banger phone with some more bile.

In short, if this fucking idiot/pimp is genuine, I'd steer well clear, as the alleged location is fucking jailbait. Not to mention her attitude, communication skills and the small matter of having to buzz reception and inform them who you're there to see.

Allegedly sells her arse @ £140 ph.  :wackogirl: :bomb:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 04:49:32 pm by Matrix »

Offline daviebond

I thought the same mate about the location till I found out that they had converted the old school into short term flats. I seen her yesterday and found the gate easy enough although she made me wait outside till she came to get me. Full review to come.

Offline Matrix

I thought the same mate about the location till I found out that they had converted the old school into short term flats. I seen her yesterday and found the gate easy enough although she made me wait outside till she came to get me. Full review to come.

Her shite communication, attitude and lack of discretion aside, bad place to be selling your arse.

Jackson1

Contacted this fucking idiot earlier today. Despite her profile stating to call her, she does everything by text. Eventually arrange a suitable time and she says that she'll text 30 minutes prior. She doesn't so I text her and she "remembers". Get the postcode and when I arrive I text her for the address.

I received "are by the black gate? press the reception and get in"

I text her back asking if she could be more specific as there are several black gates as the postcode she's given me is right by a fucking primary school. 

She then texts me an address that is literally in the grounds of said school, so I asked her if she was wasting my time.

She replied "why you being so rude? dickhead it's not a school it's a block on the corner."

I'm already on my way home and I get another message informing me that she doesn't want to see me  :lol: because I'm fucking rude , then tells me that I'm blocked , before texting my banger phone with some more bile.

In short, if this fucking idiot/pimp is genuine, I'd steer well clear, as the alleged location is fucking jailbait. Not to mention her attitude, communication skills and the small matter of having to buzz reception and inform them who you're there to see.

Allegedly sells her arse @ £140 ph.  :wackogirl: :bomb:

For someone always bleating on about rules you've literally gave away the location. It's obvious where her flat is from what you've said. It's also obvious you're a complete and utter moron.

Offline FBman78

For someone always bleating on about rules you've literally gave away the location. It's obvious where her flat is from what you've said. It's also obvious you're a complete and utter moron.

I don't see how he gave away the location.

Offline Matrix

What location would that be, Genius?

I refer the gallery to the following thread. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221996.msg2270317#msg2270317

Our boy that has a problem with owo yet partakes in it (because it's dangerous like barebacking, don't you know) then alludes to barebacking drunken skanks. Totally stable.  :wacko: :crazy: :bomb:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 01:13:32 am by Matrix »

Jackson1

What location would that be, Genius?

I refer the gallery to the following thread. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221996.msg2270317#msg2270317

Our boy that has a problem with owo yet partakes in it (because it's dangerous like barebacking, don't you know) then alludes to barebacking drunken skanks. Totally stable.  :wacko: :crazy: :bomb:

It's on macdonald road Leith ya tool. Aye mate it's possible to change your opinion on things eh. That's actually possible. What's not possible is you not being a fat ugly cunt that can't follow simple instructions.

Offline HappyG

It's on macdonald road Leith ya tool. Aye mate it's possible to change your opinion on things eh. That's actually possible. What's not possible is you not being a fat ugly cunt that can't follow simple instructions.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Poopster

Offline Matrix

Sorry, who's a fucking moron again?

Offline Happyjose

Another internet hardman bites the dust

Offline Matrix

Another internet hardman bites the dust

If Carlsberg did morons.  :drinks:

Clint said it best;

Classic case of a neddy little coward as scummy and deluded as they come.

No doubt thinks he's a 6'5 gangster with stacked shoulders, when he's actually a 5'4 postman with a stacked belly.

Sad, pathetic, pish.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 02:32:02 pm by Matrix »

Offline Courtney

Sorry, who's a fucking moron again?

That was a cracker that one. It was like “spot the dunce”. :D :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Alanroy

Well reading his post history was some good evening entertainment  :lol:

He will be back in the asylum by now  :crazy: