Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bondgirls / manchester incalls.... Charlotte  (Read 747 times)

Offline jasper

Ok, so i put this up last week in the Discussion section and was asked by a few punters to put it into the  review section... so here it is

Just a brief note to let you guys know what happened to me. I rang up earlier this week and made an appointment to see Charlotte. On the morning of the appointment i sent another message and received a return message confirming the appointment and time. ok... jumped into the car and travelled 1hour and a 15mins , arrived at the location and text to see what was happening? got a text back say " so sorry Charlotte cannot make the appointment, something has come up" . I was steaming, no message on the way to say, nothing... no communication, terrible level of customer service >:(

j

My main problem was with the agency, the reason being that the message was literally bounced straight back to me, which would indicate that they new, that Charlotte was not going to turn up and yet were happy to let me travel miles and miles then creep through the static Manchester traffic, park up and then fuck me off. Everybody has bad days, but fuck me i was pissed off. I would be interested to know if anyone has experienced Charlotte, is she worth the trouble? 

External Link/Members Only

J