Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laurence 22 for outcall  (Read 1828 times)

1 review(s) for A L E X A 22 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

sash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wont write neutral as:-
Not the girl in the picture, more like a 35 year old blonde size 12+, turned up at hotel.

Did she DFK, no, BUT did French kiss, tasting of strawberry (LIPSTICK).
Yes to OWO and was happy to carry on for quite some time, sucking lightly and medium
pierced tongue but never really allowed deep french kissing.

very friendly and happy FOR yoU to keep going with sex in several positions. probably size B tits with pointy nipples after a good hard suck.

You could say Im being ultra hard on rating but its not the girl in pics and expressly wanted DFK with spanking both ways but she didnt live up to her like list.

If you like a friendly 35 year old true blonde with nice curves, average face, flat stomach, then she's your girl. If I had booked this particular girl or description, then I would have rated her neutral.

Mystique46m

35 is way older than the 23 she claims to be on the profile,
in hindsight do you wish you had turned her away and said sorry
love, false advertising.

sash

yep, but didnt want a scene at the hotel.
I could ignore the size, age if she gave a really good service but thats not the case, hence the neg review.
Maybe a bit harsh on 35, maybe 32, not 23!

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the review Sash, she had responded to a reverse booking. I accepted another girl, but I had hot-listed her.

vorian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wont write neutral as:-
Not the girl in the picture, more like a 35 year old blonde size 12+, turned up at hotel.

Did she DFK, no, BUT did French kiss, tasting of strawberry (LIPSTICK).
Yes to OWO and was happy to carry on for quite some time, sucking lightly and medium
pierced tongue but never really allowed deep french kissing.

very friendly and happy FOR yoU to keep going with sex in several positions. probably size B tits with pointy nipples after a good hard suck.

You could say Im being ultra hard on rating but its not the girl in pics and expressly wanted DFK with spanking both ways but she didnt live up to her like list.

If you like a friendly 35 year old true blonde with nice curves, average face, flat stomach, then she's your girl. If I had booked this particular girl or description, then I would have rated her neutral.

Thanks for the review, I think you were spot on in giving a negative. You buy a can of bean and when you open the can it is full of carrots, doesn't matter if they are the best carrots in the world you thought you were buying beans.

In my opinion basics rule one is WG matches pictures and description of profile. If she does not then it is an automatic negative. Even if she is the best fuck ever. The next punter to be B&S by her might not be so lucky.