Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina of Holistic Haven Portslade - Chinese Massage  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Tr1cky

External Link/Members Only

I popped out to some shopping the other day and fancied a punt (as you do).

To my horror I had left my phone charging at home, so had to come up with a Plan B (basically somewhere where I could walk up).

I ended up in a Chinese Massage shop in Portslade, Holistic Haven. I managed to park outside the shop (1 hour free parking).

There was a slim lady called Tina behind the counter. Mid 40s (I guess) short slim figure, reasonably looking.

I only had time for 30 minutes so paid £25 for a relaxing massage. She said it was £30 for a hard massage.

I was shown to a room with a massage table. It was small but clean. I would say fit for purpose.

I stripped off and laid on my front.Tina rejoined me smiling. She kept on calling me darling. She went straight for my arse and touching my balls,giggling. We both knew where this massage was going.

After a few minutes of concentrating in the interesting areas she asked if I wanted a Happy ending? We agreed on £20. Nothing else was offered but I wasn't bothered.

There followed many reach unders, so I lifted my hips so she could play with the old chap. I was asked to turn over and she applied oil and gave me a decent hand job. This was followed by a decent massage on my legs and chest and head. It was different to most massages I have experienced as I hadn't had much of a massage on my back but plenty on my front. I guess you could call it a Happy Beginning Massage.

One downside was her breathe. When her head was near mine it was obvious that she had eaten food that been marinated in garlic for about a week. It was very strong.

The massage finished. She told me she is often at this shop and will be here another week. I got the impression that she works 2 to 3 weeks at a time.

I left satisfied with the experience (apart from her breathe but didn't think it justified a neutral rating). For £45 I felt it was good value. I would probably return in the future (especially as a Plan B).

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 09:41:01 am by Tr1cky »

Offline scorpio2112

Yes Tina goes straight for the sensual and then does the massage which is a nice change sometimes.This place is hit and miss however go for the chair massage,this is a good way to gauge how keen they are,then go for half hour afterwards.

Offline Tr1cky

Yes Tina goes straight for the sensual and then does the massage which is a nice change sometimes.This place is hit and miss however go for the chair massage,this is a good way to gauge how keen they are,then go for half hour afterwards.

I'm intrigued. Presumably you don't sit in the chair naked hoping for the odd brush of the family jewels.  :lol: :lol:

Offline scorpio2112

Chair massage is clothed but wear a short top so your lower back is showing, wear loose trousers so they ease them down slightly as they do the top of the glutes