Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen, best thai massage in slough so she claims  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Raddickle

External Link/Members Only

I booked directly with Helen recently, and it is indeed the same place as Pinkki. Parking two minutes' walk up the road for up to an hour and a half in the Iceland/B&M/Sainsburys car park. There are two rooms they use for massage. I've been there perhaps four times and seen three different girls, all have been very pleasant, an hour's massage and HR for £60.

The lady I saw exactly matches a description on an earlier review, so I'm sure it was Helen. Booking by text was easy, a couple of hours in advance.
She was dressed in denim shorts and a t shirt.

I undressed and lay down on a proper table in the bigger of the two rooms, Helen returned from having dealt with the paperwork and began a medium massage as I'd requested. After only fifteen minutes or so of a very relaxing massage with a little bit of friendly chat, she worked her hands nearer to my bum with a few cheeky cc swipes. "You like?" Yes I like, at which point, she placed my hand on her thigh and encouraged me to stroke her very smooth skin. She poured plenty of warm oil on my bum and paid it much closer attention. I lifted my hips slightly and reached right under and starting stroking my cock. All lovely. Pretty soon she asked me to turn over, telling me I had a very good body. I returned the compliment, and said I'd like to see more of hers. She offered to remove her top - by this time she was working harder on an oily HR and I was keen to see her tits. Her accent is quite strong and I couldnt make out everything she said clearly, but I was enjoying myself as she leant over me and offered me her breast to kiss and suck.

She delivered very enjoyable HR to completion, cleaned up with tissues, and asked me to turn back over. She stayed topless for the remainder and continued with a very good massage - I've had none better in Slough so her claim might be true.

With a few minutes to go she asked me if I'd like more HR, but I'd have struggled to manage another pop in the time remaining.
Finally she offered me a shower in her functional bathroom, which I accepted as she'd used a lot of warm oil.
I left about five minutes past time - she didnt seem too busy that afternoon and there was no rush.

Overall £80 for a good massage plus topless HR with a friendly woman who seems keen to give a good service. As others have observed, there may be more on offer with repeated visits though the massage is so good I'd generally be content to stick with that and HR for £60.

Offline Wajiussain

Hey how old do you think she was? Also is this near Farnham Road?
Thanks

Offline TJHooker

Hey how old do you think she was? Also is this near Farnham Road?
Thanks

Her street is off the Farnham Road near the Sainsbury’s.

Parking on her road is very hit or miss.  Best to park in the Sainsbury’s or the other big shops one.  The one time I saw her I parked on a road parallel to hers and walked the 5 minutes.

Offline Raddickle

Early 40s or so, but I'm not great at guessing.

VerbalTick is right about the parking, and the map on Gumtree is way off. Find Pinkki on gumtree and that map gets it right.