Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slovakian Emma - Locks Heath  (Read 817 times)

23 review(s) for KHALEESI-CERSEI (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Del01

AW: External Link/Members Only

Comms: All done by text. No problems to report.

Location: Nice house in Locks Heath. Plenty of free parking in the area. No nosy neighbours met.

Girl: Hard for me to tell her age but I think around 30-35. Body to die for. "Very " fake tits but good to touch and suck on. Slightly manly face but nothing to cause eye sores. Pleasant personality. Good hygiene.

Business: Paperwork for half hour meet was sorted in seconds. I came straight from shower so didn't use her one. Clothes were off within a minute. I licked her fanny for a few minutes which she seemed to enjoy.  She gave me a mind blowing owo. I had to show her down . Banged her in CG and really enjoyed the view of her jugs bouncing as we shagged. Soon the moment of no return came and she quickly undressed  the little general and sucked for Slovakia till the very last drop. She dumped the jizz in a tissue and layed down for a little cuddle. Went a few minutes over half hour and left her house smiling ear to ear.

Verdict: I thoroughly enjoyed the meet. Recomended

Offline Chooser

Thanks for the review. Despite her shortcomings re communications, she certainly does what it says on the tin!!   :)

Offline oxfordgent

Hot girl from the pictures but wow those eye brows!!!

Also great price I don't see her staying at those rates for long from what you have said.

Del01

Her price on Friday-ad used to be even better 40quid for 30min . The service was good enough that I really didn't pay any attention to eyebrows tbh.

Offline Muff licker

this looks like GVFM at £50 for 30 mins

Offline nigel4498

Seems like she's finally getting her act together and improved her comms.

Offline downthehatch

She has some of the worst photoshop skills I’ve seen for a long time.

Offline Chooser

Seems like she's finally getting her act together and improved her comms.

Now that would be good - but wouldn't hold my breath on that one Nigel! Leopards and spots come to mind??!!   :hi:

Offline muffdiver

Offline muffdiver

She has some of the worst photoshop skills I’ve seen for a long time.