Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine (Manila Courtesans) - another hot babe but limited GFE  (Read 497 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

External Link/Members Only

Price: PNP 7,000 for 2 hours (c£100)

I tried Jasmine as she looked really hot on the agency website.  She arrived early at my hotel (which was a pleasant change) and was dressed in a sexy number when I opened the door.   A thin slim trim body ready for action!!

The meet:
Jasmine looks really hot on the website and indeed has a hot body which you will want to explore in full.

From my perspective she doesn't come across as comfortable with her chosen trade....it might be because her English isn't great so she finds it difficult to hold a fluent conversation....she maybe better with Filipino clients where she can relax without having to over concentrate on the language.
The above said she doesn't let it stop her fucking your brains out !!

Started with the usual joint shower with a nice little handjob to get you started.  Then onto the bed for a pleasant (but short lived) bareback blowjob....she seemed keen to get the condom on and get on with the main event, but I had other ideas.

I love going down on girls and watching their reaction as I try out my own oral skills. So I had a feast down on Jasmine and watching her as she appeared to enjoy it.....she maybe a good faker but it didn't appear that she had much experience of enjoying having her pussy eaten so hopefully she was getting something out of this date (other than money)

Then she did get the condom out and fucked me good and proper....her young flexible body was offered, and accepted, in several positions. She certainly has plenty of practice at this element!!!
Finished in doggy which is my favourite and always makes me cum.

After a short period of recovery we were off again for round 2....including a couple of different positions we didn't try first time (reverse cowgirl)

Whilst the lack of English made it difficult to enjoy a full GFE experience as you have to make all the going, Jasmine is certainly worth seeing especially if you like them young and slim.

Finished together in the shower before getting dressed and parting our ways

I would see Jasmine again although Manila Courtesans have a few other girls with much better English which for me is really a necessity in a 2 hour session as it helps enhance the overall experience