Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Nicol  (Read 1260 times)

15 review(s) for sexy nicol- (3 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

-pathetic-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Her English/typing was somewhat confusing over text, but was okay in person

At the time I went to visit (not sure if she's moved by now) it was right next to a restaurant which kind of made it awkward/suspicious when I went in.

Price:
£40 for 30 mins

Services:
Vanilla sex, OW

The Deed:
I'm an unexperienced, young retard so I was only set up for failure here. Hadn't realised that this site had existed so I didn't get to check for reviews beforehand. Contrary to previous reviews she did seem kind of nice, kind of dismissive too but it was whatever. She showed up to the door bra-less with only a tanktop and panties, wouldn't be surprised if the people at the restaurant right next to us saw us. Fast forward to her bed and she pops on a condom on my tool and starts to blow me. She was facing away from me whilst pinning me down, not to mention I couldn't feel much sensation either (was a bad idea to wank before the deed...). Felt like I was sticking my dick in an empty McDonald's bag. After like a few seconds of that we switched to missionary which was super awkward. She was unsurprisingly uninterested from my complete lack of rhythm which was made worse by my anxiety. In retrospect it was as if I was avoiding as much touch as possible for whatever dumb reason, and then I completely lost interest myself, became flaccid and then just awkwardly left. Felt like I paid £40 to see her butthole, but whatever.

After she asks me if I had ever had a girlfriend and I'm sure it was pretty obvious to her that I didn't

gave her a neutral because it wasn't really her fault for my incompetence

only wrote this because I found the experience to be both funny and embarassing.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 05:33:33 pm by -pathetic- »

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Her English/typing was somewhat confusing over text, but was okay in person

At the time I went to visit (not sure if she's moved by now) it was right next to a restaurant which kind of made it awkward/suspicious when I went in.

Price:
£40 for 30 mins

Services:
Vanilla sex, OW

The Deed:
I'm an unexperienced, young retard so I was only set up for failure here. Hadn't realised that this site had existed so I didn't get to check for reviews beforehand. Contrary to previous reviews she did seem kind of nice, kind of dismissive too but it was whatever. She showed up to the door bra-less with only a tanktop and panties, wouldn't be surprised if the people at the restaurant right next to us saw us. Fast forward to her bed and she pops on a condom on my tool and starts to blow me. She was facing away from me whilst pinning me down, not to mention I couldn't feel much sensation either (was a bad idea to wank before the deed...). Felt like I was sticking my dick in an empty McDonald's bag. After like a few seconds of that we switched to missionary which was super awkward. She was unsurprisingly uninterested from my complete lack of rhythm which was made worse by my anxiety. In retrospect it was as if I was avoiding as much touch as possible for whatever dumb reason, and then I completely lost interest myself, became flaccid and then just awkwardly left. Felt like I paid £40 to see her butthole, but whatever.

After she asks me if I had ever had a girlfriend and I'm sure it was pretty obvious to her that I didn't

gave her a neutral because it wasn't really her fault for my incompetence

only wrote this because I found the experience to be both funny and embarassing.

this is actually a negative for her i think

she is a professional working girl...

the BJ was bad....
she could have made you feel at ease ..been more friendly.,,,,sensed your anxiety and helped you through it etc etc

they get paid to make sure you had a decent time at least

unlucky with this one...keep on punting!!

for the anxiety...why dont you picture your wank material to get you through the awkwardness?

Offline Big Bad R

A negative in my book mate, however your review  :hi:

Don't give up, now you have found this site do some research before booking your next punt. Make sure you see a WG with positive reviews on here.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP.....dont feel bad as this one is a poor fkk...........sounds like my experience with her........

Offline thetinman007

Bad luck mate. Awesome tits on this one tho. Shame

Offline Monger2468

Hidden Image/Members Only

I saw her a few days ago walking down Willesden High Road. She was walking with her mate. I can confirm she (and her mate) both have massive tits. Unfortunately, both were also quite large all over (i would say the last pic best represents what she currently looks like). I didn't think she was particularly attractive given her size but given she's priced herself at £40 for 30 mins, she probably accepts she's a P&D type of punt!