Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALINNE-LOVE - Edinburgh  (Read 1530 times)

11 review(s) for ALINNE-LOVE (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline irn_bru

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Text Alinne tonight asking for a booking in an hour.. got a reply within 5 min saying it was OK and got postcode. Text when outside and got the door number.

Cost:
£120 for 1 hour

Flat in Marchmont.. discreet enough but when leaving I did wonder if the neighbor across the hall would have suspicions if they peeped through the spy hole lol.
On street parking was fine as was late booking.. Would need to pay on the street during the day. Also lots or permit holder only restrictions.

Meeting:
After seeing she had good reviews I decided to book her for 1 hour. Comms were good and flat easy to find.

Alinne greeted me at the door and when I saw her my jaw dropped ! She was wearing a fishnet type dress which is not usually my thing but showed off those large breasts perfectly. Simply Stunning. She gave me a kiss straight away, got money out the way and went for a shower. When I returned, she pushed me on to the bed and started a slow strip dance before performing OWO. I never got deep throat as others have mentioned apparently I was "too big". Switched to 69 for bit then I asked her to jump on top. On with the condom and she gets me to sit on the massage chair for some reverse cowgirl. Wasn't long before I shot my load, pussy was tight.

She then asks me to lie on the massage table and gave me a nice massage. Before I knew it she was rubbing the cock getting me hard then on with round 2. All through the meet she spoke barely any English but did keep saying stuff in Brazilian or Spanish or something. I found it sexy at first but then got annoying as I had no idea what she was talking about lol. In the end it was a good meet which I'd do again. I also heard another guy come for her flatmate not long before my time was up but Alinne made sure the guy was in the other room before I jumped in the shower.

body 10/10 - size 8, large fake breasts.
looks 8/10

Online S.X. MacHine

She's been visiting Edinburgh for a few years now and I like to see her. She's Brazilian but lives in Spain and, in common with Brazilians and Portuguese, she speaks Spanish which is the language I use to communicate with her.
That said, there''s not much need to talk; she has a brilliant body and a dirty mind. Great combo. Oh, and ask her for a prostate massage, if that floats your boat. She does that rather well.
I had a couple of memorable threesomes with her and her Argentinian pal, now sadly retired.
Does anyone know if she does CIM? It's on her 'likes', but I've never asked.

Offline Topkat

Looks good, thanks for the review OP and the info SX, on the HL

Offline irn_bru

She's been visiting Edinburgh for a few years now and I like to see her. She's Brazilian but lives in Spain and, in common with Brazilians and Portuguese, she speaks Spanish which is the language I use to communicate with her.
That said, there''s not much need to talk; she has a brilliant body and a dirty mind. Great combo. Oh, and ask her for a prostate massage, if that floats your boat. She does that rather well.
I had a couple of memorable threesomes with her and her Argentinian pal, now sadly retired.
Does anyone know if she does CIM? It's on her 'likes', but I've never asked.

At the end of the massage she did give the bum a little tickle but wasn't in the mood for trying a prostate massage (never had one either!)
Unsure about CIM as I never asked or tried really.

I like the idea of the threesome with her.. never knew that was on offer.. There is another girl in the flat though but I never got to see her.

Offline The Man With No Name

did keep saying stuff in Brazilian

Brazilians tend to speak Portuguese. :D

Good review though, always been tempted. Is her DFK as good and passionate as her profile suggests?

Also, as good as it is by all reports, is it as toned as this pic suggests, or would you say there's a bit of editing going on here?
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 02:55:32 pm by The Man With No Name »

Online S.X. MacHine

Brazilians tend to speak Portuguese. :D

Good review though, always been tempted. Is her DFK as good and passionate as her profile suggests?

Also, as good as it is by all reports, is it as toned as this pic suggests, or would you say there's a bit of editing going on here?
Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes, Portuguese is the language of Brazil. However, in my experience, many Brazilians are bilingual given that the rest of South America is Spanish speaking. Alinnne lives in Spain.
Anyway, the picture of her is accurate, unless she has gone radically downhill since last winter when I last had her. I doubt it, though.
I'd certainly give her another whirl but I can't; I'm abroad.

Offline The Man With No Name

Yes, Portuguese is the language of Brazil. However, in my experience, many Brazilians are bilingual given that the rest of South America is Spanish speaking. Alinnne lives in Spain.
Anyway, the picture of her is accurate, unless she has gone radically downhill since last winter when I last had her. I doubt it, though.
I'd certainly give her another whirl but I can't; I'm abroad.

I'm well aware, having spent time in Spain with South Americans myself. But the point of my jokey little comment was that nobody, not even Brazilians, speak "Brazilian".

Good to hear, would love a rattle next time I'm through. It's pretty rare to get a body that good, with the enthusiasm to match. Most with the former see it as an excuse not to provide the latter.

UKP-ing on our holidays, eh? Must be a riot of a trip... :D