Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Blysse Ipswich Touring  (Read 1658 times)

11 review(s) for Lucy Ivy (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bogof60

Quite liked the MILF y look and decided to chance my arm.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned the number and given the postcode of a hotel that I had never been to or even knew existed. Thought it was the Holiday Inn Near the big Tesco's by looking at the location on AW but no.

Arranged for a £80 30 mins GFE
Arrived at the Hotel which is very discrete and the room was a garden room so no need to go anywhere near reception
Door opened by the woman in the pics but obviously the pics have been touched up Age I would say 50's but certainly not unattractive.
Claims size 16 which is about right.
She does make a thing about her banter in her profile and this is correct , she was fun throughout the meeting.
She welcomed me in with a nice kiss and she was wearing a Basque type outfit that set off her ample charms nicely.
No messing about but straight into the FK which was nice.
Got the little fellah interested by FK and rubbing him through the clothes.
Tits came out and as mettioned were ample.
I was being disrobed myself at this point and when the little chap popped out he was given a good stroking.
Knickers off and a nice natural blonde muff was revealed that was just begging for some attention.
Nice neat and clean and apreciative noises were made.
Oral was without and good techneque
She jumped on top rubbered up and gave me a good seeing to until I filled the bag.
It was a very hot day and a shower was offered and declined  but I did need one after the action.

Summary

Good looking MILF type
Great banter
Nice pussy
Good OWO and a great shag.
Nogreat rush to get me out.

Return
Yes
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Foxtail17

Nice review. Frustratingly everytime she is back in the area I am away!!!
One to watch I think.