Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - ClaireBlonde - Reading - B&S Avoid  (Read 724 times)

1 review(s) for Blonde_Melanie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hsl

External Link/Members Only

Yes, it was B&S. Do read on...

So I'm down south in Reading this time. Made my shortlist of 2 (SexyMellisa who's supposed to be a good Romanian and ClaireBlonde). Well, "Claire" is supposed to be blonde and British. Turns out she's neither. She's brunette and Spanish.

Arrived in the early evening, so thought I would text instead of call just to see what's up. She replied promptly. Checked that she does DFK and RO, she said "what's DFK and RO?".  This should have been the first warning. I explained and she said yet. Arranged to meet for 30 mins, thinking that I would up it to 60min if I like what I see.

Drive to the venue. Texted her again. She called me back and tell me which flat she is. She did not sound British at all. I thought maybe she's been here for a while and claim to be British because of that. Got to the flat. Alas there's a "guard" at the front door. I used the buzzer and was allowed in. Walked straight to her flat. Not challenged by the guard.

She was hiding behind the door. As I said she's brunette. She's quite a cute girl, so I thought I would give it a go. Noticed the suitcase in the living room. Definitely not British!. Paid £70 for 30min (which would have been fair for British, but I thought a bit much for EU girls). She put her money away and came back fairly quickly. Asked me to lie down, and proceed to put a rubber on for OW. OK, I don't mind that too much as I'm not that into BJ anyway. After a few minutes, she stopped and asked if I wanted more? I thought WTF! I said yes and she did it for another minute or two. Then she asked me to stand up and we went on all 4 on the bed and asked me to fuck her. Errr, ok. I did a few stroke then gave her a RO. She pulled away a bit and ask for my cock back in. So I did and pump her for a bit.

She then lie on the bed and ask me to fuck her in mish. I gave her a bit more RO but she didn't seemed to enjoy it much (because it's not part of her routine I think). So went on to mish. Tried to kiss her and she turned away. FFS! Then tried to suck her tits, which was allowed (thank goodness) but not for long (doh!). We change position between the standing doggy and mish a few times, and complained that I haven't cum yet. I was quite fed up by this point, so I pumped a bit harder and got it over and done with.

I think I stayed for no longer than 20 mins. Dressed up and left.

Pro: She's a very cute girl, even though it's clearly B&S.

Cons: Everything else!

I won't risk it if I were you. She may well be "Claire-dyed-her-hair-brunette", but she's more of Soho walk up / Vivalastreet kind of quality. Wasted £70 but lesson learned again. And TOFTT also. 

Veritas

Sorry that your trip to our neck of the woods yielded such a poor punt but thanks for the intel.

:drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry to hear your punt was a let down. Never the less your review has just saved me spending my hard earned cash on what will no doubt be another B&S.  :drinks:

Offline Lema

Review's on here are so important. 
Thanks for TOFTT though.  Shame you can't give her a shit review on AW  :thumbsdown:

Offline JB365

Thanks for the post, wouldn’t bother with Mellisa l reviews her a few weeks back, hot enough girl but very very average service save your money !