Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natacha Thai in Dartford  (Read 682 times)

19 review(s) for ANAL STAR LISA (14 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only

Thai Natacha Touring

TLDR:  Extremely pleasant girl, quite pretty with accurate pics and at a fair price.  Despite this and the very attentive service, the 'deed' itself was lacklustre and disappointing so would not return - hence a neutral.

Price(s): 60hh, 10 extra for owo, 20 exra for anal.

Logistics: Good comms initially, however when I arrived was asked to wait 5 minutes and ultimately waited 10+ not a good start.

Location: Temporary location as she's on tour, but was a nice enough apartment.

Looks: Exactly as pictures, youthful with big (fake) tits and a nice curvy arse. Soft skin and pretty smile, overall this gets a positive from me.

Service: Others on here have mentioned her good English and it is good - however she has that 'selective English' of understanding everything but conveniently not understanding topics she doesn't want to talk about.  A quirk of polite "pretending not to understand you instead of saying 'fuck off'" asian tactics that I'm used to.

She went for a kiss which was not asked for or wanted, and from there it kind of went downhill.  BJ was 9/10 for effort but 2/10 for satisfaction - lots of tongue flicking but not much 'action'.  Add to that lots of cock pinching and what I would consider 'rush tactics' trying to make me cum quick. 

Which ultimately worked as she had sensitised me so much I had to be careful with her on top or missionary not to cum too quick, even in the bag (and this is a problem i've never had before).

The other really off putting thing was she seemed to be in genuine pain from penetration - was hiding it well but at the same time I could tell and it was really putting me off.  This resulted in me being more concerned for her than enjoying myself.  Maybe I caught her at the end of a very busy day?

Anal was on offer for £20, and my assumption at this price was that she was a veteran at this - as I've found in the past that only WGs that have done anal a lot or actually enjoy it offer it for less than £50.  So I thought i'd try that instead.

Unfortunately my guess was completely incorrect, and the typical "just in one position and really slowly" game was played, which isn't really my idea of fun.

Conclusion: I think if you catch her on a good day, she's probably excellent vfm - but to be honest I left just counting the money I had spent on a time not really enjoying myself.  Her excellent attitude and a little generosity on my part leaves this review at a neutral.  Were she a local i might give it a month and try again, but as she tours (now in Gatwick I see) I wouldn't play roulette on her when she comes back round.

Hope this helps - CoMo