Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty-Amy-Gfe - Cheshire  (Read 886 times)

External Link/Members Only

Sent her an email one Sunday morning a while back asking for an incall at 2pm, she replied about an hour later with a yes and asked for a contact number. I gave her my number and she phoned not long after on a private number saying that her mate had the key to the appointment and she was trying to get hold of her but she would not have the key in time. So I asked when will she have the key. She said later on in the day

I asked if she could do 7pm, she said yes and she will have the key by 6 and will text me to say when she has the key. I asked for location details, she said she could not give me the exact address because she didn't want to mess me about. (I think she meant if I went there and it later transpired that she couldn't get the key I would of wasted my time)

So I waited for her to get back to me to say she can get into the apartment. She phoned on a private number around half 6, I couldn't answer because I wasn't alone, I cancelled the call. She rang again with her number showing, I cancelled again. She then text saying she had the keys. I text back saying I can't make it in time for 7 and that I could do next Sunday or the Sunday following.

During the initial emails I said that I would be travelling from Manchester. Now she must have known that if I set off at 20 to I wouldn't get there in time?

She knew that she didn't have the keys to the apartment that morning so why say she could do 2pm?

Surely it's best to get everything sorted before you agree to do something?

I got in touch recently only to find she's blocked me

She would struggle to start a fire in a match factory

Offline cueball

Some seem to think we don't have lives, love to be fucked about and wander around the streets waiting to be given address details  :dash:

Well done in not putting up with being dangled

Some seem to think we don't have lives, love to be fucked about and wander around the streets waiting to be given address details  :dash:

Well done in not putting up with being dangled

Cheers. I chose 7 because I had things to do and wanted to get home before 9.

Offline Haruki

I have also just reviewed her for poor comms this girl is a nightmare