Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jenny XX Maidenhead  (Read 1420 times)

16 review(s) for Thai_Jenny19x (5 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HeadChef

External Link/Members Only

I was moved to post a review of this Thai lady because the lack of reviews on AW might lead punters to believe that the profile is fake or the photos are fake.  I had a great time with Jenny.

Comms:  Difficult.  In the morning I texted her and sent a booking request through AW.  By early afternoon I had had no reply to either, so I called her.  She answered immediately and I confirmed the time, confirmed that she kisses and does OWO (both important to me), and asked if anal was extra.  She confirmed everything verbally and texted me the address.

Cost:  £100 for 60 minutes.  I broke my general rule of 30 mins for first meets because I really wanted a massage as well as sex.  It was a good decision.

Location:  Apartment block close to town centre.  Plenty of free on street parking.  For once I didn't have to park in the Sainsburys car park where I invariably have to run around trying to find a ticket machine that works before a warden appears.  Ground floor apartment. 

The girl:  Advertises as 30 years old.  Everybody, including me, lies about age, so she is probably older, but I doubt that she is older than 40.  Oriental women look much younger than they actually are.  Short, 5 feet tall, maybe less.  Large breasts, probably natural, responsive nipples, a pleasure to play with.  Slight tummy on her, certainly not gym toned, but I would describe her as slim to average.  It was pretty dark in the room but I think I saw a scar from a C section.  The fact that I am not sure about whether she has a scar says that it was not an issue.  Shaved down below, all clean and tidy.  Facially I would say that she is a 7/10, therefore attractive but not a stunner.  I am biased because I have a thing for oriental girls, but others might find her plain.  In fact previous reviews on UKP have described her as plain.  Her English is poor. 

The meet:  It was extremely dark in the hallway so I only got a good look at her when she took me into the bedroom.  She was wearing a sexy nurse uniform and I immediately knew that I was going to have a great time.  I took her in my arms and we spent a minute or so kissing and caressing.  I tore myself away and counted out the money.  No need for a shower because I had driven straight from home.  I undressed and she undressed and we then stood and kissed for a while longer.  She offered me a massage but my dick was telling me not to waste time with a massage.  I sat on the edge of the bed and kissed those lovely boobs.  I then hauled her onto the bed and we had a few minutes grappling until I settled into a position where she could weave her magic.  We kissed some more.  She slid up and down my body.  She rubbed her bare pussy against my cock - she didn't get very wet so the experience was not as pleasurable as some I have had in the past, but I award marks to Jenny for trying because I do enjoy a bit of bare pussy rubbing.  OWO was good but not great.  She played a bit with my balls but her fingers did not stray to my anus.  Condom on, few minutes in cowgirl, then picked her up and put her on her back on the edge of the bed so that I could drill her in missionary.  Took my time in mish, admiring the view of her lovely (almost certainly natural) tits.  She did pull some faces during sex, as other punters have remarked.  Her pussy is lovely and tight.  After I finished, she gave me a pretty decent massage.  She denied that she has had massage training - I have had a lot worse.

Would I return?:  Yes, definitely.  Sex and massage were great VFM at £100.  She advertises anal but did not answer my texted question about how much extra it would cost.  I wonder whether it is on offer at all.     

Offline DrConners

The girl:  Advertises as 30 years old.  Everybody, including me, lies about age, so she is probably older, but I doubt that she is older than 40.  Oriental women look much younger than they actually are.  Short, 5 feet tall, maybe less.  Large breasts, probably natural, responsive nipples, a pleasure to play with.  Slight tummy on her, certainly not gym toned, but I would describe her as slim to average.  It was pretty dark in the room but I think I saw a scar from a C section.  The fact that I am not sure about whether she has a scar says that it was not an issue.  Shaved down below, all clean and tidy.  Facially I would say that she is a 7/10, therefore attractive but not a stunner.  I am biased because I have a thing for oriental girls, but others might find her plain.  In fact previous reviews on UKP have described her as plain.  Her English is poor. 

The meet:  It was extremely dark in the hallway so I only got a good look at her when she took me into the bedroom.

Huuum - Although I haven't seen her going by the other reviews your pretty easy to please provided it's your preference of an Oriental girl that is the focus of attention ?

English pretty crap, conversation limited.

She is tiny, but not a bad body, slim, nice tits, no fat.

Bad Points
Ok lads, she is a bit of a minger, and much older than 29, I would say late 30's at least.
Not a pretty face, I should have walked when I saw her, but she was very nice and I was feeling horny.
Apartment not the nicest, but discreet enough.

So to summarise, if you want a dirty slut up for anything, and try not to look at her face, then it's an ok punt.

I can't say I would recommend because she is a munter, but still worth giving you all an idea.

After about 10 mins she text me with the correct info, as I was about to buzz a sweaty looking guy in a rush with his head down came out of the door. This was a bad sign as he looked like her last punter, this meant she would not have time to shower even clean the landing strip.

She opened the door, hiding behind the door, I walked in. Her profile states 28 years, size 6 and 34D tits. What stood in front of me was a woman about 4ft 9" at the most, aged mid to late forties, about a size 6 but what I could see small tits. She had no make up, an old bathrobe on and to top it all slipper socks, very sexy. I asked if I could see Jenny, she informed me she was Jenny.
 I stuck to my rule "when in doubt walk out".

So
Wrong age
Working tit size
Totally unsexy in looks and dress
No gap between punters to shower

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was it as dark in the bedroom as it was in the hallway ?

She's had her profile on AW since April 2016 yet still no feeback from clients - Next time you see her tell her it's ok to have at least a few so punters know she actually exists !!  :dash:

Cheers for the review regardless - Do you reckon she suffers from dusty phone syndrome ?  :sarcastic:

Offline HeadChef

Her poor English and lack of tech savvy could well be why she has so few reviews. I sent her a booking request thru AW. At the end of the hour I asked her to confirm my request so that I could leave her good feedback. She said that she didn't know how to do that on the website.  I started my review by saying that Jenny could be overlooked because nil feedback is often a sign of something dodgy.  I had a good time with her. She told me that she spent 7 years in Norwich and that she spent some time in Aberdeen.  She has just popped up in the south east so I thought I should alert local punters.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Thanks for the review. Like you I'm a fan of Oriental girls, so put her on my HL. Just one question, was the kissing FK or DFK? Generally find the Thai girls I've seen are not keen on any kissing.

Offline HeadChef

French kissing.  She gently foraged with her tongue first and I responded, rather than the other way round.  I found her to be passionate and enthusiastic.  I think her poor English really holds her back but it means that she is good VFM.  If you are at all unsure, £60 for 30 mins is a small wager. Happy punting!