Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey, Siam Sauna. Horton Heath  (Read 7072 times)

Gregor87

Hi all. First time review, so let me know how I can improve.

Went to Siam Sauna last week. This is a generally positive review with some criticisms.

Just a pop in, so didn't book a particular girl or catch her name.

It looks rough from the outside, as it's basically a unit on an industrial estate. Rang the doorbell. Greeted by an old Thai lady (the madam I assume ), who asked how long I was planning for. Paid 100 for an hour.

Then greeted by a younger Thai wg. I'd guess thirties, but skinny and good body (I like petite ). The girl had a great attitude. Led me to a room, where we dealt with the paperwork,  and I got undressed while she went elsewhere. She came back nude, handed me a towel, and we went to the jacuzzi. She told me to shower first, and then we got into the tub.

Had a great time there. A lot of kissing and rubbing. Gave her oral. Genuinely friendly girl, all was very playful and relaxed. After maybe 15 mins of that, returned to the room. More kissing, blow job, 69, then great fuck.

All in all, great. Will rarely get that sort of service for 100 an hour.

The criticism : I wasn't clock watching. I tend to want a good time, and so long as I've got that I don't particularly care if we finish a little early. I was done after around 40/50 mins and fully satisfied. The girl asked me if I wanted to stay for the remainder of my time and have a massage. I declined. As she led me out, the old lady reappeared, and rather loudly and shrilly asked if I actually wanted to leave, that I didn't want my full hour. I assured her it was fine, but it put a dampner on my buzz. I was all ready to skip out into the sunshine after a fun an relaxing experience and ended up being interrogated by an angry harridan.

Overall a recommend if you like the spa experience. Just be prepared for an angry old Thai lady to be stalking around the place!

Offline mh

It looks rough from the outside, as it's basically a unit on an industrial estate.

They don't give their address on the website as far as I can see. The map location vaguely shown is > 5 miles from the outskirts of Southampton!

Offline BDiONU

They don't give their address on the website as far as I can see. The map location vaguely shown is > 5 miles from the outskirts of Southampton!
Unit 1, Botley Road, Horton Heath, Eastleigh, SO50 7DW

Offline Derrick101

Only improvement I could suggest is moving this to the review section.
Well done OP  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Only improvement I could suggest is moving this to the review section.
Well done OP  :hi:
It's been moved here to the region board as it is not a review of a named SP.

Offline Derrick101

It's been moved here to the region board as it is not a review of a named SP.

Ah... OK

Offline mh

Unit 1, Botley Road, Horton Heath, Eastleigh, SO50 7DW

With the issue over changing posts incorrectly, I don't want to start messing with this one. But if it is in Eastleigh (or Horton Heath) shouldn't the location for the review be Eastleigh even if the website claims it to be Southampton?

:unknown:

The single Google review is harsh:

"Think everyone knows that this is a brothel and not a fitness centre" - 1 star

Not sure why this news rates as 1 star, unless "Holly" went in for, ahem, a "workout" and wasn't impressed...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gregor87

was it Helen you saw?

External Link/Members Only

No. Sorry I really should have caught her name. I want to say Honey? Don't hold me to that.

Offline DrConners

Not sure why this news rates as 1 star, unless "Holly" went in for, ahem, a "workout" and wasn't impressed...

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Gregor87

With the issue over changing posts incorrectly, I don't want to start messing with this one. But if it is in Eastleigh (or Horton Heath) shouldn't the location for the review be Eastleigh even if the website claims it to be Southampton?

:unknown:

It is Horton Heath. Sorry new in town and working out the geography.

Gregor87

Also, just revisited the site, and it was definitely Honey who I saw. Is there something I can do to amend the post to make it a review? I genuinely do recommend her. Her attitude was great.

Offline Myfun1

Can I ask, was the oral covered or not? I visited once a while back and saw Kiki, stunning girl but terrible attitude and service! I've not been back since but could be tempted!

Offline abc--123

I've been to siam several times. I like the simplicity of guaranteed service for a cheap price. I've only ever gone for the 30 minute 50 quid option as every time I've gone I've been after pussy not a particular experience. Maybe one day I'll go for the hour.

Gregor87

Can I ask, was the oral covered or not? I visited once a while back and saw Kiki, stunning girl but terrible attitude and service! I've not been back since but could be tempted!

Oral was covered, which I don't mind.