Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishBabeKate - Chelmsford  (Read 758 times)

27 review(s) for PetiteEnglishKate (9 positive, 6 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online Igor

Hello Gents,

Again a reasonably quick review for a new girl already reviewed, English babe Kate.
Comms were by phone, easily done and arranged for a couple of hours later, reasonably friendly. Place is a flat above a parade of shops with plenty of parking around, the door is open so you just go through nice and quick with no waiting around.
Met by a pretty, petite teen (or close to) in a nice dress, I thought, Result! Into a small but clean room with double bed. Tried to make some small talk to break the ice but her replies were short and not especially friendly.  Sorted the £90 for 30mins and the dress came off revealing a perfect teen body, very slim as in pics with small but very pert boobs and a cute bum, very tidy pussy, all of this a very strong positive in my opinion. Had some ow which was quite good to be fair but the sex in usual positions was at best average, no engagement or effort and decided to get a result as soon as possible with a hand job which was ok, in as much to see an attractive teen wank me off whilst I fondled a pair of very nice teen tits. Got a result and she was up and getting dressed almost before I'd finished. All over within 18 mins which is fine but it was quite obvious the meet was over, again tried to make some small talk as getting dressed with a view to create some rapport  for trying again another time but was met with one word or short answers. She had the manner of someone who has done this job for a long time and clearly did not enjoy apart from the £90 for 30 mins!
I will give this a neutral as she is young, attractive with a killer body but won't be back personally. Just for the record I make sure I am freshly showered etc and polite so no excuse for poor service. Will be interested to read further reviews from others.

Offline Hackneylad1

Why will there be reviews from others?
The previous reviews all say the service was shite.
Anybody with sense will save their hard earned for a WG who knows how to give a good time rather than one monosylabic girl who reacts like a sack of spuds during the deed.