Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Singapore / Brix, Ipanema, Geylang  (Read 1102 times)

Offline dfg

Am headed to Singapore on business in a week or so. Have done a fair bit of searching on here already so know some of the basics. Have also punted in SG some time ago which was fun in OT but I can’t remember how much it was.

This time I’d prefer to travel with some local knowledge so would appreciate any info re what the going rates are. I assume it’s by the hour, but can one pop more than once, as I get the impression that the girls want to get back to the bars as soon as they can.

Will be v close to Brix and Ipanema bars so will spend time there, and would be grateful to any one who can give me a rough guide to market prices.

Am also planning on taking a late afternoon trip to Geylang on the Saturday. I assume girls will be available by then? And again - any guidance on market rates would be really useful.

I’m also quite partial to poppers but assume that in a country like Singapore they definitely won’t be on the menu!

Very large thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some pointers :hi:

JamesFD

Ipanema:
Short time $150 (unlikley) to $250 (any more & you're overpaying)
Long time (overnight) $200 (maybe) to $300/350

Brix:
You're unlikely to get ST for less than $350 & LT for $500 but the sky is the limit & the quotes will start out almost in four figures. I've heard of guys paying $800 & getting a crappy experience so I just enjoy the view & don't bother taking anyone from here. It's beyond my limit of what it's worth.

Of course it's always possible you look like George Clooney or she's desperate for money so you might do better than these prices but don't bank on it. If you want two shots then make it clear before you leave the bar. Also make it clear you'll only pay afterwards & never pay up front. I've let them go if they changed their minds on this when in the room. On one occasion I walked her out of the room & we both got back into the taxi we had arrived in not 10 minutes earlier. The concierge was pissing himself laughing.

Geylang:
I've no recent experience here but it can depend on if you are a local or a tourist. I believe it's around $100 an hour but you might have to wait until late afternoon for places to open.

If you don't know of it there is a lot of information on ISG:

External Link/Members Only

Good hunting  & I hope it goes well for you.

Offline dfg

Thanks v much. Exactly what I was looking for.

Offline Rifte

James FD's prices are pretty much bang on.

I do tend to favour Brix because the quality tends to be better.

A high quality Asian girl will set you back $800 LT, this can SOMETIMES be haggled down to $650.

There are a few Arab girls that go there, and one Iranian girl quoted me four figures for ST.

Again as mentioned, one of the worst punts I have ever had came from the Brix, but I have also had some good ones.

Offline dfg

Many thanks. This is really useful.

One question though: ST = one pop, and the girl heads back to whatever bar she’s been in? Whereas LT indicates overnight but I’m not sure if it really is.

Do you mind clarifying?

Thanks again.

JamesFD

One question though: ST = one pop, and the girl heads back to whatever bar she’s been in? Whereas LT indicates overnight but I’m not sure if it really is.

Do you mind clarifying?
In general yes, ST is one shot, you come & she goes but you can attempt to define what you want in terms of time or shots but do it before you leave the bar. It's probable that you're going to have to come up a bit in price if you want her to stay two hours & have two shots as she's reducing her opportunity to pick up another client. I've had it vary from her being dressed & shoes on before I've finished the last spurt to her munching on a noodle pot & watching TV for half an hour before going home.

LT can be even trickier. Sometimes your room is much nicer than where they are staying so they will be quite happy to snooze the morning away but make sure she knows you expect morning action. The issue is often with the more professional girls who will attempt to turn LT into ST for all sorts of reasons. A common one is her roomate is locked out & can't find her keys. When it happens I just cut them lose, there's no point in having a grumpy girl lying next to you while you try & sleep.

These situations are, of course, why you never pay up front. If she doesn't keep her side of the deal then the fee is adjusted accordingly.

You can try & reduce the chance of disappointment by taking some time in the bar to chat & get a feel of what she is like. If it's "you hansum man we go now" then don't expect a meaningful encounter. If you strike up more of a rapport then you may have a better chance, but it's never certain. Even the sweetest little flower can turn into a cow once in the room. I generally look for the quieter ones standing round the edge of the bar & pass on the the more aggressive professionals who patrol in groups.

A couple of other points which may help. You can try a different negotiating tactic & instead of offering say 300 LT (Ipanema prices) then offer $250 plus $50 tip if she performs well. Whether she goes for performance related pay depends on a number of factors; how late it is, now many girls, how many customers, how bothered you are about taking a girl that night. Generally it doesn't work for me but others have had success.

They will almost always ask for taxi money as they are leaving but I only ever cough up if it had been a good experience.

You probably already know this but always secure away your possessions when you get back to the room, especially if it's ST. While you are in the shower she's got chance to go through your desk drawers & lift any valuables left around. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. They aren't all bad of course; I've had a couple who I used to leave sleeping in the morning while I went to work. I had to train them to work the "make up my room" sign on the doorknob but I trusted them & they knew I was good repeat business.

If you have any more question I'll do my best to answer them.

Offline Marmalade

If wanting ST why not save money and go to Geylang? I’ve found the standard of service from the Chinese prossies there particularly reliable, with quite nice facilities and no rush.

Offline Rifte

If wanting ST why not save money and go to Geylang? I’ve found the standard of service from the Chinese prossies there particularly reliable, with quite nice facilities and no rush.

Yes I agree with this, I am not a great fan of the one shot scenario because I prefer more of a GFE.

The illusion that I went to a bar picked up a smoking hot girl and took her back to my hotel for a fantastic sucking and fucking session.

ST at Geylang seems to make more sense.

I have never been, but I am tempted because I have yet to fuck a Chinese girl and I would love to scratch this itch.

Offline dfg

Large thanks to everyone for the really useful advice, particularly you (James) for taking the trouble to go into detail.