Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok - Milking Tables, Poseidon, Go Go Bar hell and free lancers (part 1)  (Read 2200 times)

Harpy123

Was sent on a business trip to Bangkok at end of Jan, was there for 2 nights. Stayed at a 5* hotel on Sukhumvit inbetween Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. Prior research - Bangkok redeye (External Link/Members Only), this website - obviously, and ISG.

Time was strictly limited, I had a heavy work schedule and needed to do dinner with clients in the evening. Given the circumstances I thought better to shell out extra cash for so called guaranteed premium i.e. no messing, services.

Day one: Found my-self surprisingly free from 6pm. Headed to Poseidon. It's a large thermae (looks like a hotel from the outside). Link is here:

External Link/Members Only

On ground floor turned left - fishbowl with about 20 girls. All pretty rough and unimpressive. I wasn't too bothered by this though I had
read on here and on bangkokredeye about the legendary "third floor" with alleged former Thai penthouse models. Took the lift up. Was sat down almost immediately by the mamasan and asked if I wanted a drink. I declined, eager to go, there were about 20 girls on show and only one that really attracted me. All girls slim and in their 20's. The mamas showed me a price list and explained. I can't remember the exact price structure, but fair to say it was relatively complex - something 2,000THB base price and then add on extra for different grades of girls. I chose the girl I wanted 6,000 THB for 2hr session. I would rate her an 8 at best, a petite Thai. We all have our own preferences, I think on reflection she was not the most expensive girl on the price list (options ran up to at least 10,000THB, so it maybe that the best girls were not working/already taken). Clientele was exclusively Thai, mamasan said they did not get many Brits.

My chosen girl came up all smiles. I paid the tab and then off to a room. Large clean but basic room with a double size bath tub in 1980's green. The girl ran the bath and helped me with my clothes and then stripped herself. Revealed a pert pair of b-cup's and a neatly trimmed pussy. Very soft skin - all in a nice, but not overwhelming package.

Having experienced a Tokyo soapy, what followed was pretty basic. We both got in the bath and she washed me down. Was supposed to be titilating, but verged on tedious - just going through the motions. This lasted about 30 mins and included gentle edging of my cock. Each time I went for her pussy she tactfully moved away.

She dried me down and moved me over to the bed - 10 mins of light massage. Then on with the mac and probably about 2 mins of OW and then she climbed on top. What followed was 20 mins of pretty vigorous sex in multiple positions. Given she was petite, I could easily pick her up and carry her round the room. Boning her from behind in front of a full length mirror was a spectacular site.

Back to the bed. Could feel myself ready to pop. So whipped off the mac, with a view to cumming on her body/face. She lurched away, but gave me a hand job to climax.

Was about 1 hr into the session - was told it was one pop only, but could have a massage and she led me back to bath where we went through the same tedious ritual. I mean WTF. I didn't argue, on reflection I should have done given the price, but being rather reserved in such situations I just left it. After the bath, was very polite, but made hasty exit 30 mins early.

All in definitely not worth repeating, a waste of money particularly given what else you can get in Thailand. This was my first Thai punting experience. Having made a trip later that evening to nana plaza, the girl would have been at the upper middle end of go go girls I saw hanging about outside the clubs, but there was certainly a lot better on offer elsewhere.

If this is interesting/useful I will write more on my other adventures.

Offline wakemeup

Please do as I am going late May and any info will be great

Harpy123

So, next up is the Bangkok Milking table. Web link is here:

External Link/Members Only

I went with this agency due to semi positive on this site, this was my first threesome and I wanted it to be a dead cert.

I booked this over email ahead of my trip - 10pm to 12am. Booking was made online - I don’t own a punting phone, so this was best for me personally. I had also read reviews on here about the girls being “proper three holers,”so was excited by the prospect.

Comms were very clear. To the point where they sent me a list of Thai phrases to use in converstion with the girls. Idea is that you can point to the phrase and then say what you want and allegedly the girls will do it. List included DFK, lesbian show, anal amongst other things.

Initially ordered girl ee1 and ee5 from the website. I have a thing for skinny girls and they looked the thinnest from the website photo’s. I also somehow took the impression that you needed to order one massage expert and one sex expert (their words not mine).

I asked over email if these girls would do the advertised lesbian show and was advised that ee1 and ee5 did not have good chemistry from that perspective, so best to go for ee3 and ee5 - two “sex girls”. Fine I thought. Confirmed the booking, about one week in advance.

On the night emailed details of my room. No further confirmation required.  Girls arrived promptly. They checked in at the hotel desk and the  reception rang my room without batting an eyelid.  All fine so far.

Advert said girls would arrive in inconspicuous attire - bullshit. However, if in Sukhumvit , two local girls
turn up to your room - they can be dressed as nuns, ready to read my last rights - whatever, they are whores.    The receptionists new the score, had seen It all before and did it bat an eyelid. Girls were dressed in the obligatory uniform of cutoff denim shorts and skimpy tops I.e like almost every off duty hooker in Thailand.

On arrival, paid the fee - 6,000 THB for 2 girls for 2 hours. Girl ee3 was fat and at best a 5, ee5 was in my view stunning and much better than the website pics. I would rate her a 9. On this basis was expecting ee3 to be pure filth and ee5 to take the back seat. How wrong was I.

Ee5 set up the milking table, while ee3 showered. I stripped and readied myself for action. Face down - ee3 climbed underneath and wanked me off, while ee5 stuck as many fingers in my ass as possible, while proclaiming at top volume - me fuck your ass, you bad boy, you love it.

20 mins of this, I popped. Fee included unlimited pops. No problem for the girls at all.

After popping through the whole in the milking table all three of us got into the shower. The girls washed me die. And we got ready for the next round. What followed was three  further rounds of masssge in my bed, OW, rimming from all parties on all parties and three more pops from me. After each pop we would all head to the shower, clean each other up and then start in the next round.

Positives:

Both girls were pleasant, easy going and as advertised on website.
Booking very easy and comms clear.
Girls generally aimed to please within their pre-defines limits and wee genuinely nice to be around.
I found ee5 to be genuinely hot - she took the lead throughout.

Negatives:
Anal not on offer, despite being advertised.  Went for ass fingering and was told “no”.
No DFK.
It was very clearly a duo not a threesome.
Both girls shaven - ee3 had clearly missed key bits and had a hairy ass crack - grim.
Milkng table has seen better days.
All girls from this website on call 24/7. Could quite conceivably be knackered  should they turn up to your meet.

This was my first threesome. I’d read on this website about the importance of giving direction in a theesome to ensure you get what you want. I was crap at this and when the two hours was up, i realised I had let the whole thing was controlled by ee5. I hadn’t even fucked either girl.

The girls packed up and left promptly on time. Would I recommend - no I would not, ee5 was great and might book her solo, with the awareness that anal was not on offer   

Offline Stickitin

Nice one mate, seen the ads but was never sure what the milking table thing was. Interested in your stories about these lesser done things away from nana etc. Only done the one soapy myself in bangers was mediocre. Have had a lot of decent ones in patters.....

Offline Sparky22

Thanks for this review was considering the table but might not bother now

Offline blueruin

Half the fun of thailand is finding the girls yourself, although appreciate not possible on a business trip. good reports

Offline djs1969

Thanks for info harpey - ive been los many times but never stayed in bkk -but I am in june for 4 days so thanx for info

Offline MrMatrix

Excellent review OP. Very informative, keep up the good work. :thumbsup: