Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand - Bangkok & Pattaya and Nothing To Report For Cambodia  (Read 7087 times)

Offline baseball_99

I have recently got back from my trip to Thailand and Cambodia which was a mixture of doing the touristy stuff with a mate and punting on my own. This is my third trip to Thailand having visited twice last year, thankfully, I don't think I made any newbie mistakes like on my first two trips. My intention is to share a few stories of my encounters which are detailed below. I don't consider myself a seasoned veteran and reflecting back there are some things I probably would have done differently.

If you don't want to read chapter and verse and I have summarised my personal thoughts below, I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have:

Summary:

Unless you have more money than sense then just a visit a BKK soapy once and expect to be disappointed once reality hits you, yes it's great to stick your cock in a stunning / model girl's pussy but services are going to be lacking, the money I spent I could have got another three or four shags from equally as attractive bar girls or freelancers.

Walking Street is a ripoff and is way more expensive than other areas in Pattaya such as Soi 6 and  Buakhao, If I ever visit Pattaya again I will probably avoid Walking Street, the Thai girls there behave like spoilt princesses thinking that they can pick and choose which punter will pay them.

This time around I spent a lot longer researching but nothing prepares you for actually being there, remember you can always say no to the girls and not rush into sorting out a bar fine which is probably what I did on my first visit. Remember both Google and Youtube are your friends.

Since my last trip to Thailand  I have read many fictional and non-fictional books such as The  Money Number One, Vicious Truth About Thai Hookers,  Private Dancer and The Bangkok Bargirl which gives insight into the girls mindset and Thai culture, don't fall into the trap that she'll love you and your chosen bar girl is the love of your life, yes there might genuine stories of love out there but I think I have more chance of winning the Euros than finding real love in Thailand these days. I might sound bitter, I'm not,  just enjoy yourselves and try not to get scammed, do your research, speak to the expats out there who are happy to share stories and give advice.

I was apprehensive at first about having a sex with prossies from Beach Road, Pattaya from a few articles I read online. Really there's no difference in meeting a freelancer from a club than there is a meeting a girl on beach road, if you want to play it safe then don't bother having sex at all, you could even catch an STD from a non-working girl.  Regarding safety on Beach Road, there might have been issues in the past and some poor soul might have got themselves in a bit of bother but this can happen anywhere and generally I felt the area was safe even late at night walking around on my own sober or having very little to drink.

Cambodia seems to be years behind where Thailand is in relation to p4p, I'm well aware of the counties history with Pol Pot etc but the supposed red light areas seemed to be lacking or I wasn't looking in the wrong places.

The Detail:

Thai Friendly
There have been some good and informative posts on the use of Thai Friendly, months before my holiday I signed up to Thai Friendly as I wanted to try and meet civvy Thai girls are those not directly involved in the punting business. From experience, yes its easy to go to the nightclubs in Thailand and meet nonworking girls, but when you're short on time it's easier to hook up. Once you get friendly with a girl you can obtain their Line details and set up a video call which seems to be the girls preferred communication.

Arriving in Bangkok on NYE I already had several girls lined up and I made promises that I would meet them, I figured that probably on the day a couple would drop out which they did. I had a few girls lined up to meet in the evening so I had most of the day to myself to go off exploring.

First Punt
My first stop was Hillary 2 on Soi 4 Sukhumvit,  a very short walk from my hotel which also was on Soi 4, don't expect a bar full of beauties here early in the day around 1pm, there was a couple of girls who caught my eye so I decided to have a quick bite to eat and practice my pool skills.

I spotted the girl who I wanted to chat and have a drink with but I saw she was occupied with another guy who turned out to be the holiday boyfriend, he was soon to be departing to the airport  I was told by the older bar girl who seemed intent on giving me the gossip on the girls and also the club's plans for NYE. I tried initially to make conversation and invited my intended target to a game of pool but with the bf close by she was blanking me at first, I tried to discreetly catch her eye and give her a smile I must have looked like I was acting like a right tit! While bf was chatting with other customers and other older bar ladies I discreetly said to her I would come back later in the day to see her which she replied OK. After a few more games of pool the bf was leaving but he was leaving in tears and crying, honestly, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A guy who I was playing pool against whispered to me that later tonight she would be fucking someone else which my reply was give it 10mins!

As soon as the bf had left I made my move, I told the girl I wanted short time with her now, my hotel was 5 mins away. I remember saying you'll be back in 30mins he won't know.

So the deed was of paying the bar fine was done, I think the bar fine was 500thb and I paid the girl 1200thb, I think they tried to charge more of bar fine but I told them it was early in the day not peak time and I'd be back for the NYE party.

The sex was OK and nothing to shout about, she wouldn't let me lick her pussy she would only allow her pussy to be rubbed, the face she was pulling when sucking my dick was like she was sucking on a turd even though I had just showered, kissing was with closed lips, she just wanted to be shagged in missionary and it took a few attempts to persuade her to change positions, I had about 2 weeks of cum stored so I didn't last long adding to that a day of travelling and having drunk about 4 or 5 chaing beers in a short space of time for me anyway. I really wanted her to suck all the cum out of me but in the end I blow my load whilst she was in doggy position, I joked that I wanted her to suck my cock and I wanted to cum in her mouth and she gave me a look of horror, in the end, we showered separately and we were on our way walking towards her bar, being the gent I am I bought her some street food and promised to see her again.

NYE
Back to NYE evening, I met a girl from Thai Friendly who I connected with a month earlier, she very beautiful,  but more the girl next door type rather than a model stunner but when she turned up to my hotel my jaw dropped, it's amazing what a bit of make-up, hairstyling and a pretty dress does to a girl.

We went to a club called Levels which was located on Sukhumvit Soi 11, with it being NYE entrance fees for blokes was 1000thb and women were 800thb. Bottled drinks were 250thb each and muggings here was paying for all but one of the rounds. As the night went on she was getting more drunk she began kissing me quite full on and grinding her arse against my  cock I couldn't believe my luck as she was so fit. I  remember when she popped to the toilet I was approached which I instigated by a couple of freelancers who I had seen doing the rounds chatting to blokes without female company, now these girls  looked absolutely stunning, every time I saw these girls gave me a hard on. I wanted to find out how much they were as my plan to was take down their details to see them whilst I was in Bangkok. When Ann got back she gabbed me and pulled me to one side and put her arms all around me as to warn them off, I claimed that I didn't understand what they were saying to me and Ann told me they were prostitutes, yes I know love! I saw them quite a few times in the night but they just ignored me.

Staying in the club was burning a hole in my wallet, I had gone to the bar several times and this was increasing as Ann seemed to be drinking quicker or she must have been spilling her drink as she was she dancing around. I wasn't sure at this stage if Ann would be staying the night, if sex was on the cards. After a final trip to the bar we left the club and our way to the hotel calling in the 7/11 to get some cheap beers.

When we got to my hotel room she passed out after 5mins on my bed, I couldn't believe it, I was thinking this might be karma from what had happened earlier in the day. Ann is only a small petite girl and she must have had possibly 6 – 8 bottles of beer. I was seriously pissed off, I remember thinking all the money I had spent that night I could have had a threesome or an orgy!

All wasn't lost, when she woke up in the morning we had a kiss, cuddle, and sex. The sex was pretty good, she really got into it, rubbing her tits and pussy, she wouldn't suck my dick or let me lick her pussy but she allowed me to finger her which she was enjoying and she dug her nails into my arm and back, the few hours rest allowed me to recharge. She promised to meet me again when I was retuning to Bangkok a couple of weeks later, but she didn't, more of that later.

Cambodia
This was my first trip to Cambodia, I had done plenty of research of places to visit for punting but overall I was very underwhelmed with the punting experience in Cambodia.

The first place I visited was Siem Reap, I had read about Pub Street but the girly bars was very lacking, there was the odd bar here and there with girls sat outside but none took my fancy. There are a number of tuk tuk drivers who were offering for $3 take you to visit sexy ladies and they would bring you back to your hotel, I asked if they had pictures of the girls and it all looked to good to be true, I knew they wouldn't tell me but when asked where sexy girls were they said not far. I tried to  get the tuk tuk driver to point to the area on Google maps as I said I have a friend who is in my hotel who would also visit but everything was lost in translation and I gave up.

My next stop was Sihanoukville, to be honest, I didn't really see much of Sihanoukville but I managed to get to Sihanoukville Square, earlier in the evening me and my mate went exploring around the Square which is basically around 8 – 10 bars situated in a square! The girls there at that time of the evening which I think was around 8 – 9pm weren't great so I decided to visit again later. I got there back around midnight and there wasn't much more on offer, I did contemplate a visit to Victory Hill but again I had lost all interest.

My final stop in Cambodia was Phnom Penh, I visited Streets 51, 104, 130 and every other street in the vicinity Here I had a drink with a Khmer girl but again there was nothing that took my fancy. I even tried Tinder and WeChat but there was nothing I really fancied. I wish looking back now I should have made an attempt to visit a nightclub to try my luck with tourists or freelancers, I guess I wanted to save my cash for Thailand again.

Whilst I was in Cambodia I kept in touch with Ann regularly, I think everyday we messaged and we at least had a video call, I made my return to Bangkok and Ann promised she would visit me again, knowing that she works full time I offered to get a hotel closer to where she works, she said Sukhumvit was fine and she mentioned a name of the restaurant she likes which was near Nana BTS. For some unknown reason in the evening she cancelled claiming she had to work late and she couldn't visit and she wasn't sure if she could visit the next night and she told me to enjoy my holiday. I was really pissed off, I felt like I had wasted a day hanging around BKK, paying a bit extra for a decent hotel room. I needed cheering up but I wasn't in the mood for Go Go / girlie bars and I didn't really want to drink especially the mood I was in. So I decided to visit a Soapy.

BKK Poseidon Soapy massage
I had read that Poseidon Soapy massage had a good number of model girls, I should have maybe got a taxi and arrived fresh but I took the MRT from Sukhumvit to Sutthisan, the train was packed, hot and I got a sweat on! The walk from Sutthisan to Poseidon was probably 5 / 8 minutes but it was a warm evening and I was burning up, thankfully there was a McDonald's close by which I dived into to cool down.

When I arrived into  Poseidon I was met by a bloke who was  the mamasan / papasan (what's the right term for a bloke here? lol),  he was pretty cool actually and I remember him telling me to relax, take my time, no rush. The room we went into was called Chivas, here all the girls were in a fishbowl, a few looked OK but generally they weren't that so great. Knowing that the model girls were on the upper floor I asked if I could visit, when we arrived into the next room which had the name Poseidon above so I knew I was in the right place, here the girls were sat on couches across the room from where I was, the mamasan / papasan shown me something similar to a menu which had a pricing structure based on where the girls were sat, to the far right prices started at 3900thb and as you moved to the left the prices went went up to 7000thb, I clocked who I wanted straight away then suddenly all of the approx 20 model girls walked over to the table where I was sat, I think my eyes were popping out and I stupidly got very nervous! I didn't know where to look at first! I didn't want to look like a cheap skate but I was trying to ask discretely how much was the one I wanted. I tried to look and cool and confident by drinking my bottled water as I was still burning up and I enquired about the one girl who was still sat on the couches who hadn't come over, I was told she was something in the region of 6000+ and she was already booked, to be honest, the girls who were stood near me looked much nicer.

I decided on the my initial choice, just how I like my Thai women, small, petite, enhanced tits and a hair colour other than black or straight! Yes she had dyed blonde / brown long curly hair and had a slightly different look about her which she claimed to be half Thai and Japanese, she had a few tattoos which she were Japanese symbols. So for  4300thb which is approx £100 oh and I bought her a beer which thankfully was about 100thb she scrubbed and cleaned every inch of my body in the bath, she sucked my dick in the bath,she wouldn't allow me to kiss or touch her nipples as she claimed a previous customer was too rough and hurt her breasts,  once the massage was over and we moved on  to the bed she gave me a sexy dance, no kissing on lips whatsoever,she wouldn't let me kiss her pussy as she said her was pussy was for love making and not kissing , anything near her bum hole was out of the question but we had very good sex, she got a sweat on she was quite sexy (not as bad as me), plenty more dick sucking , a mixture of going really deep, flickering of her tongue , spitting on my monster (her words) and sucking my balls,  and throughout she was  a bit of a fruitcake and funny with little faces she was pulling and the funny dirty comments. I asked to finger my bum with a condom whilst she was sucking my balls but she said her long finger nails would rip the condom and if I wanted bum action I should see a lady boy!

So for nearly £100 I got to stick my cock in a 'model's' pussy although we did do a number of different positions, she sucked my cock and gave me a bath. She looked stunning and she had a wacky personality but for £100 that pussy should have been licked, there should have been kissing and her tits and nipples should have been licked and sucked, at least she didn't ask for a tip but she made laugh when she told me not forget about her and not to get upset! So I replied I'll be back choosing another girl who allows her pussy to be licked lol.

I tried to visit a Soapy last year in Bangkok but I didn't do my research properly and ended up visiting a soapy that had closed down and I ended up going to Annie's but now this has been finally ticked off and I don't think I'll be paying this much for a soapy girl massage unless ALL services were included.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 01:24:35 am by baseball_99 »

Offline baseball_99

Pattaya
Off to Pattaya, here is where I spent most of my time, probably a bit too long in the end.

I knew I would here for a while so decided to take my time and explore Pattaya as last year I was only here for 3 nights and didn't see as much as I  liked too.

Bachelor Club
On a few different days I visited the bars around Soi Buakhao during the day, its a great place for cheap bars, I'm not really a big daytime drinker but there are always someone around to have a natter with for an hour or two. Using Thai Friendly I was speaking to a Go Go dancer who worked at Bachelor Club which is on Soi Diana which is just off Soi Buakhao.

The girl who I had planned to meet was still dithering around in the changing rooms or something so I had the chance to enjoy a couple of beers and have a perve at the other dancers, with me being the only person in the club I kind of liked the attention, when she did eventually turn up I bought her a lady drink which sent a signal to the other girls who were dancing that I was out of bounds. It was her turn to get on stage I think she danced for maybe 4 or 5 songs, the other girls who eyeing me up left the stage and the bar area so it was me, this girl and some new beauties were now on the stage, from the new batch of girls there was someone else who I really wanted now.

After they had finished their dancing the initial girl who I had arranged to meet came back to me to finish her drink and the other girl who I took a fancy too also came over as well, the one who I was meeting was sat on my knee and the other had her hand on my thigh and occasionally gave my dick a squeeze, after each squeeze I was getting harder and I'm sure she felt this as I gave her the eye and a cheeky smile. When the girls weren't speaking broken English with me they were chatting to each other in Thai but I didn't care and I was perving on them both and I was getting really horny, the new girl was discussing her tits telling me she wanted her already enhanced tits to be bigger and she invited me to feel them, this was getting all too much now as the other girl stood up and was wiggling her bum to me as I think she liked a song that came on and again the girl who I really fancied was giving my cock a squeeze again. So I thought fuck it, I'll bar fine them both thinking I might some lesbian action, the idea seem to repulse both of them and that kind of killed the mood, they liked the idea of being bar fined together but I wasn't really sure how this would work if they weren't going to interact with each other, I'm pretty sure the bar fine was 1000thb each and the girls wanted 2500thb, this was to much pay and for once my brain ruled over my dick and I decided to leave, I'm pretty sure if they gave me some encouragement or if they confirmed they would interact with each other I would have paid up,

In the end I settled my bill and left on my own, I really wanted to bar fine the sexier girl but at those prices and without any guarantee it will be any good I decided to visit a massage parlour which was round the corner that I visited last year, External Link/Members Only

Paradise Massage
when I was walking up earlier there was a girl who caught my eye,  she wasn't stood there but I picked another girl or I should say another girl picked me! I was walking past and she shouts “Masssaggeee” and mimicked sucking my cock, she grabbed me arm and pulled me in, I asked how much and it was 200thb for massage and 1000thb for sex, in all honestly I just wanted a bj as I was still really horny and I just wanted to dump my load, but she had enhanced tits which were quite big and a pretty face, we go upstairs and I'm invited to have a shower, I had my belongings with me and was given a hand towel to dry myself, the girl went for a quick shower and quickly returned to the private booth which was basically resembled how changing rooms are setup with a dividing curtain, I'm in no mood for a massage and I tell her to suck my cock, I know I'm going to cum soon so I tell her to jump on, she starts squatting at first as she probably knows I'm on the brink but I tell her slow down as I wanted to check out those lovely tits, in the end I explode, after a couple of mins tidy up I'm still not quite satisfied as I know I've got a couple of drops of cum still in my dick that's not out yet, so I start wanking myself and soon the girl lies down with me and starts wanking me also, excuse the pun but this was a bit harder than expected to cum again so I take over and give my cock a hard wanking while I'm touching her tits so the tiny bit of cum which was causing me an inch dribbles out and now I was finally satisfied.

Windmill Agogo
Windmill Agogo on their websites claims to have the friendliest and naughtiest girls in Pattaya, to some extent I would agree with this as when you walk in and go upstairs there are normally two girls who are playing with each other, such as full on kissing,  licking each others tits, licking and fingering each other pussies, they get themselves into some eye opening positions and the more money you throw at they carry on and its gets more intense, I would have liked to have seen a few sex toys, a dildo or strap on maybe. Back downstairs there's the main stage where the girls dance or just shake their hips, next to the main stage there is a smaller stage where basically two girls sit there and just fondle each other, nothing like the lesbian action upstairs, in the far corner there's a hot tub / jacuzzi which is empty and a shower with water spurting out but on the couple of occasions I was there I was expecting a girl or girls to give a shower routine but I think its more for show than anything else. Sat around are a number of girls, yes they are friendly and they don't push you for a drink but they aren't all sexy, if you look at their website or Google images I would say this is a fair representation of the standard available. There a few stunners and one caught my eye, I cant remember her name or  badge number but she had short dyed blonde hair, enhanced tits, petite and she spoke fantastic English as she claimed to have gone to a private boarding school in Bangkok and she also had gone to Bangkok university. I had watched her on stage before she came speaking to me for the first time and I watched her a second time when she went to the 'fondling  stage' and I was ready to bar fine her based on her looks, the sexy dance moves and she spoke English really well. What she actually did was talk herself out of bar fining, I'm pretty sure she quoted me for the bar fines 1000thb for short time and 1500 for long time but after 1am its 800thb, also she wanted 3000thb short time and 5000thb long time, in my opinion she was the hottest girl in the club so she probably expects to be paid more, I felt she was taking the piss a bit with those prices and I told her I have visited gogo bars and she was expensive! The Windmill boasts that you can talk to the management if you have any issues with the girls but I thought this might not work in my favour, also she expected me to pay for a taxis to get to my hotel and back again which was a 10min walk from the Windmill, she said long time is to much time and she prefers short time, I joked that long time is brilliant as we could have sex all night and  in the morning, I said to her we could go back to the hotel have sex, then go to a restaurant and go back to the hotel again but she didn't like the idea of this, she wanted short time only but she did confirm when asked she kisses full on, allows fingering and her pussy to be licked and she sucks without condom. I just thought she was a spoilt little bitch so I left. Quite possibly she could have been bar fined maybe two or three times in the night but the way she dismissed the idea of long there's other girls who wouldn't snub the extra payment. I actually returned twice a few nights later and also my last night to find her but she was no where to be seen,

Ibar and Club Insomnia
Ibar and Club Insomnia, basically Ibar is the bar on the ground floor of Walking Street which opens in the evening and Club Insomnia which is on the first floor opens at around 11pm, the club can be accessed from the back stairs inside Ibar and also there's an entrance on Walking Street where you walk up some metal stairs. I'd say there's a ratio of 5 freelancers to one touristy bloke looking for fun, you do get groups of girls who are just clueless tourists, a small group of Chinese girls took pity on me as I was on my own but they claimed to have boyfriends back home, fair play to them one bought me a drink , well it was happy hour but they were cock blocking me, they didn't realise the majority of the girls were freelancers and I was looking to pay for one of them, my joke of paying for them to come back to my hotel room didn't go too well and I found myself stood on my own again, Most of the freelancers in here think they're at the high end of their trade, yes they looked stunning, a few were on the par of the Bangkok freelancers from NYE, when I attempted so speak to the stunners they claimed not too understand English or they would ignore or shake their heads at me, what I quickly realised was the girls who were in the stunners category were with oriental blokes who were older , they could be Chinese, Malaysian or Japanese who knows but they were dressed smart, shirt & trousers, they looked liked they had come from a business meeting rather than a farang who is his best shorts and t shirt from Primark. I actually managed to pull / pay for a freelancer, she was good looking but not in the stunner category.

Freelancer Weird Sex
The freelancer cost me 1,500thb and she stayed until about 6am, I was hoping for morning sex but she was out in the door in about 5mins after waking up, I wasn't that impressed having to escort her down to reception to pick up her id card at that time in the morning. The sex felt strange as well, not that she was a lady boy or anything but she was so quiet and submissive, basically after we showered separately she got into bed with a towel wrapped around her and she claimed she was cold due to the air con being left on, anyway I get on try to kiss her, again I get the closed lip routine, I start to move down and kiss her neck and nipples and rub her tits, this time I don't ask if I can lick her pussy I just moved on down, if she asked me to stop or if she pulled away then I would have stopped, but she allowed me to lick and kiss her pussy and also she allowed fingering, I was thinking this is great , I'm well in for a good session here, she was getting wet but she was so quiet, ok I was expecting loud moans, I think she did cum and she gave a bit of a shudder, every so often I was asking if she was OK and she would just nod at me, she could speak some broken English as we were chatting in the club and also we were walking to my hotel. When she cummed I tried to be the dutiful boyfriend and cuddle and kiss her but she didn't seem to like that, I noticed on her back she had some fantastic tattoos so I started trying to kiss her neck and I moved down her back to her bum, I left her bum up and starting rubbing her pussy, she had a lovely tiny bum hole and as I was rubbing her pussy I ran my other hand over her bum hole and slowly inserted a finger, she was really tight so didn't push to hard but she didn't complain, I ended up licking both her pussy and bum hole, at one point I was fingering her pussy and licking her bum hole, but she was so quiet. Now I was getting hard and wanted to shag her as her pussy was really wet, I wondered if she would let me bareback her so I was rubbing my dick on her bum checks and I put my dick over her arse crack, I was making sure I didn't actually insert into her and I asked OK? And she just nodded, I asked her again, Yes? OK? and she'd nod again so I quickly said let me get condom , I'm pretty sure she would have allowed me to fuck her without a condom, when I got a condom out she was still in the same position and not moved an inch, in the end I shagged her only in doggy position, it was a good sight, god knows what would have happen if I asked her to ride me, she probably wouldn't move. I did think to stick my cock in her bum but I knew she was going to be too tight and I was losing wood, when I eventually cummed she left me to sort out the condom, she grabbed the towel put it round her, with the duvet on top and went to sleep with her back to me. I kept asking if she was OK and she didn't need to stay all night but now she was speaking and she said she was OK. Later when we she was getting changed she said she would come back and for 2000thb per day she would stay all day and all night with me, I got her Line details as back up but didn't contact her again.

Pattaya Beach Road
The girls from Pattaya Beach Road, I had read a fair bit about the prossies from Beach Road and that they should be avoided due the higher risk of being mugged, robbed or catching an STD. I had walked up Beach Road at various times of the evening from around 8am to 2am. Actually the only people to be causing trouble were groups of Russian and Asian men who would get in the girls faces, trying to take selfies with them. I managed to meet 2 prossies from Beach Road and one I went back twice as she was so much fun.

The Girl From Sudan
Well the first girl who I had sex with I spoke to her when she walking down one of the Sois next to Beach Road, I had recognised her from Beach Road on my many scouting trips, but I think she was trying to find a hotel and she kept looking at their phone and trying to find the names of the hotel, I watched her go inside one hotel and quickly come out, being the gent that I am I approached her and asked where she was going, the girl was a black girl from Sudan who spoke with a strong French accent, her English wasn't great so I was asking her which hotel, and she kept saying 1000thb, I was telling her at first I didn't want short time but I was helping her to find her hotel. I've never shagged a black girl before and its always been on my things to do list, she was actually quite pretty, small, petite, enhanced tits and typical bigger arse, so I said to her come to my hotel, when we got to my hotel room all my valuables were locked in the safe, she took a shower first and then me, when I arrived back in the room she was just applying her make up, she had a fit tidy body, I really liked her arse, it wasn't massive but bigger than average if you know what I mean, for some reason I got a wave of negative thoughts, I remembered reading online that sometimes girls spray something on their tits and when the blokes comes along and licks them they get knocked out, I tried to calm myself as I knew anything of value was locked in the safe and her passport, yes passport was with reception, also stupidly I thought she might have caught something having come from Sudan, yes I know I was initially very discriminative and  prejudice which I'm ashamed off now but safety first, so in the end, I got her to lick her own nipples, well she isn't gonna knock herself out , she sucked my cock covered, I didn't lick her pussy or attempt to finger her but her pussy was shaved and looked very neat, she started off with cow girl but I could tell she was quite loose, after a short while I wanted in her doggy so I could have a look at that arse of hers, this was a fantastic sight taking her doggy,  she was a bit on the loose side for me and my dick kept slipping out, probably not helped as I wasn't as hard as I should be, I asked if it was OK to boom boom her bum and she replied yes but I knew this probably wouldn't work as I was getting soft, in the end, I got my own condom and got her to suck me to completion.

My Fav Prossie - I love her long time
The second girl I picked up on Beach Road was a little stunner and my favourite and that's why I saw her twice in three nights, same price 1000thb which seems to be the going rate, she said she was worked on Beach Road for fours and she normally stands near Soi 9, I cant remember her name but she is clearly recognisable, well to me anyway, she was quite dark, at first I thought she might have been African, she wore quite thick hair extensions, not a fat bum but slightly bigger than the usual skinny Thai arse, big tits but these were natural rather than enhanced, when we got into my hotel room on the first night she removed her hair extensions but you could tell she was Thai. So the reason for seeing her twice? Well her English was quite good, she was a bit mental and she said  drones were spying on her but she was quite sweet and funny, she allowed full on kissing, let me lick her pussy and finger it, sucked my cock and balls, sex in a number of positions and she got into it, wasn't lazy.  On the second time I saw her I told her to leave the hair extensions in and to wear her high heels as I fucked her on my hotel balcony, luckily my hotel room was at the back of the hotel and the balcony was quite private so no one could see us, I did joke and tell her to wave at the drones.

I also visited the girly bars around Soi 6, nothing really to report here, although there was plenty of girls I just wasn't in the mood. Also I ventured up up to a couple of soapy massages Sabai Dee and Honey 2, here the girls were cheaper than Poseidon in Bangkok, a majority had lighter skin but I didn't think they were model types so I decided to save my money.

Looking back walking the two soapies from my hotel was a bad idea, even though I walked on Beach Road which was cooler with the sea breeze I still worked up a sweat and by the time I got there I wasn't in the mood for sex, I should have got the Bhat Bus or found a bar to recuperate.

So that's it I'm afraid folks, I'll return to Thailand again in the next couple of years as I want a break from it, not sure where my next punting trip will be but it needs to be less commercialised than Thailand.

Offline Jerboa

I have recently got back from my trip to Thailand and Cambodia which was a mixture of doing the touristy stuff with a mate and punting on my own. This is my third trip to Thailand having visited twice last year, thankfully, I don't think I made any newbie mistakes like on my first two trips. My intention is to share a few stories of my encounters which are detailed below. I don't consider myself a seasoned veteran and reflecting back there are some things I probably would have done differently.

If you don't want to read chapter and verse and I have summarised my personal thoughts below, I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have:

Summary:

Unless you have more money than sense then just a visit a BKK soapy once and expect to be disappointed once reality hits you, yes it's great to stick your cock in a stunning / model girl's pussy but services are going to be lacking, the money I spent I could have got another three or four shags from equally as attractive bar girls or freelancers.

Walking Street is a ripoff and is way more expensive than other areas in Pattaya such as Soi 6 and  Buakhao, If I ever visit Pattaya again I will probably avoid Walking Street, the Thai girls there behave like spoilt princesses thinking that they can pick and choose which punter will pay them.
There was a time not long ago, when 95% of WS girls were easy to Bf.

This time around I spent a lot longer researching but nothing prepares you for actually being there, remember you can always say no to the girls and not rush into sorting out a bar fine which is probably what I did on my first visit. Remember both Google and Youtube are your friends.

Since my last trip to Thailand  I have read many fictional and non-fictional books such as The  Money Number One, Vicious Truth About Thai Hookers,  Private Dancer and The Bangkok Bargirl which gives insight into the girls mindset and Thai culture, don't fall into the trap that she'll love you and your chosen bar girl is the love of your life, yes there might genuine stories of love out there but I think I have more chance of winning the Euros than finding real love in Thailand these days. I might sound bitter, I'm not,  just enjoy yourselves and try not to get scammed, do your research, speak to the expats out there who are happy to share stories and give advice.
Reading the books and understanding the Thai mindset helps a lot, some fellas keep going to LOS and don’t know shit.

I was apprehensive at first about having a sex with prossies from Beach Road, Pattaya from a few articles I read online. Really there's no difference in meeting a freelancer from a club than there is a meeting a girl on beach road, if you want to play it safe then don't bother having sex at all, you could even catch an STD from a non-working girl.  Regarding safety on Beach Road, there might have been issues in the past and some poor soul might have got themselves in a bit of bother but this can happen anywhere and generally I felt the area was safe even late at night walking around on my own sober or having very little to drink.

Cambodia seems to be years behind where Thailand is in relation to p4p, I'm well aware of the counties history with Pol Pot etc but the supposed red light areas seemed to be lacking or I wasn't looking in the wrong places.

The Detail:

Thai Friendly
There have been some good and informative posts on the use of Thai Friendly, months before my holiday I signed up to Thai Friendly as I wanted to try and meet civvy Thai girls are those not directly involved in the punting business. From experience, yes its easy to go to the nightclubs in Thailand and meet nonworking girls, but when you're short on time it's easier to hook up. Once you get friendly with a girl you can obtain their Line details and set up a video call which seems to be the girls preferred communication.

Arriving in Bangkok on NYE I already had several girls lined up and I made promises that I would meet them, I figured that probably on the day a couple would drop out which they did. I had a few girls lined up to meet in the evening so I had most of the day to myself to go off exploring.

First Punt
My first stop was Hillary 2 on Soi 4 Sukhumvit,  a very short walk from my hotel which also was on Soi 4, don't expect a bar full of beauties here early in the day around 1pm, there was a couple of girls who caught my eye so I decided to have a quick bite to eat and practice my pool skills.

I spotted the girl who I wanted to chat and have a drink with but I saw she was occupied with another guy who turned out to be the holiday boyfriend, he was soon to be departing to the airport  I was told by the older bar girl who seemed intent on giving me the gossip on the girls and also the club's plans for NYE. I tried initially to make conversation and invited my intended target to a game of pool but with the bf close by she was blanking me at first, I tried to discreetly catch her eye and give her a smile I must have looked like I was acting like a right tit! While bf was chatting with other customers and other older bar ladies I discreetly said to her I would come back later in the day to see her which she replied OK. After a few more games of pool the bf was leaving but he was leaving in tears and crying, honestly, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A guy who I was playing pool against whispered to me that later tonight she would be fucking someone else which my reply was give it 10mins!

As soon as the bf had left I made my move, I told the girl I wanted short time with her now, my hotel was 5 mins away. I remember saying you'll be back in 30mins he won't know.

So the deed was of paying the bar fine was done, I think the bar fine was 500thb and I paid the girl 1200thb, I think they tried to charge more of bar fine but I told them it was early in the day not peak time and I'd be back for the NYE party.

The sex was OK and nothing to shout about, she wouldn't let me lick her pussy she would only allow her pussy to be rubbed, the face she was pulling when sucking my dick was like she was sucking on a turd even though I had just showered, kissing was with closed lips, she just wanted to be shagged in missionary and it took a few attempts to persuade her to change positions, I had about 2 weeks of cum stored so I didn't last long adding to that a day of travelling and having drunk about 4 or 5 chaing beers in a short space of time for me anyway. I really wanted her to suck all the cum out of me but in the end I blow my load whilst she was in doggy position, I joked that I wanted her to suck my cock and I wanted to cum in her mouth and she gave me a look of horror, in the end, we showered separately and we were on our way walking towards her bar, being the gent I am I bought her some street food and promised to see her again.
This is a good example of the bargirl game, the doppey (boyfriend) aka customer, crying over a hooker, and she thinks so little of him, she’s ST you literally minutes after he’s gone, it’s all a act and game.

NYE
Back to NYE evening, I met a girl from Thai Friendly who I connected with a month earlier, she very beautiful,  but more the girl next door type rather than a model stunner but when she turned up to my hotel my jaw dropped, it's amazing what a bit of make-up, hairstyling and a pretty dress does to a girl.

We went to a club called Levels which was located on Sukhumvit Soi 11, with it being NYE entrance fees for blokes was 1000thb and women were 800thb. Bottled drinks were 250thb each and muggings here was paying for all but one of the rounds. As the night went on she was getting more drunk she began kissing me quite full on and grinding her arse against my  cock I couldn't believe my luck as she was so fit. I  remember when she popped to the toilet I was approached which I instigated by a couple of freelancers who I had seen doing the rounds chatting to blokes without female company, now these girls  looked absolutely stunning, every time I saw these girls gave me a hard on. I wanted to find out how much they were as my plan to was take down their details to see them whilst I was in Bangkok. When Ann got back she gabbed me and pulled me to one side and put her arms all around me as to warn them off, I claimed that I didn't understand what they were saying to me and Ann told me they were prostitutes, yes I know love! I saw them quite a few times in the night but they just ignored me.

Staying in the club was burning a hole in my wallet, I had gone to the bar several times and this was increasing as Ann seemed to be drinking quicker or she must have been spilling her drink as she was she dancing around. I wasn't sure at this stage if Ann would be staying the night, if sex was on the cards. After a final trip to the bar we left the club and our way to the hotel calling in the 7/11 to get some cheap beers.

When we got to my hotel room she passed out after 5mins on my bed, I couldn't believe it, I was thinking this might be karma from what had happened earlier in the day. Ann is only a small petite girl and she must have had possibly 6 – 8 bottles of beer. I was seriously pissed off, I remember thinking all the money I had spent that night I could have had a threesome or an orgy!

All wasn't lost, when she woke up in the morning we had a kiss, cuddle, and sex. The sex was pretty good, she really got into it, rubbing her tits and pussy, she wouldn't suck my dick or let me lick her pussy but she allowed me to finger her which she was enjoying and she dug her nails into my arm and back, the few hours rest allowed me to recharge. She promised to meet me again when I was retuning to Bangkok a couple of weeks later, but she didn't, more of that later.
I guess it being NYE you couldn’t have two beers and take her to your loom, clubs do like to make profit on Xmas and NY, the way Thais go out and drink in clubs, they mostly buy a bottle of whiskey and mixers between a group, works out cheaper, the balance with letting a 40kg girl drink is not to let her go over the top, some of these girls are beer monsters, but that’s usually bargirls and freelancers, many good girls don’t tend to drink much, my guess is your girl is a freelancer, but the meter was switched off that night, you must be handsome man same same me.

Cambodia
This was my first trip to Cambodia, I had done plenty of research of places to visit for punting but overall I was very underwhelmed with the punting experience in Cambodia.

The first place I visited was Siem Reap, I had read about Pub Street but the girly bars was very lacking, there was the odd bar here and there with girls sat outside but none took my fancy. There are a number of tuk tuk drivers who were offering for $3 take you to visit sexy ladies and they would bring you back to your hotel, I asked if they had pictures of the girls and it all looked to good to be true, I knew they wouldn't tell me but when asked where sexy girls were they said not far. I tried to  get the tuk tuk driver to point to the area on Google maps as I said I have a friend who is in my hotel who would also visit but everything was lost in translation and I gave up.

My next stop was Sihanoukville, to be honest, I didn't really see much of Sihanoukville but I managed to get to Sihanoukville Square, earlier in the evening me and my mate went exploring around the Square which is basically around 8 – 10 bars situated in a square! The girls there at that time of the evening which I think was around 8 – 9pm weren't great so I decided to visit again later. I got there back around midnight and there wasn't much more on offer, I did contemplate a visit to Victory Hill but again I had lost all interest.

My final stop in Cambodia was Phnom Penh, I visited Streets 51, 104, 130 and every other street in the vicinity Here I had a drink with a Khmer girl but again there was nothing that took my fancy. I even tried Tinder and WeChat but there was nothing I really fancied. I wish looking back now I should have made an attempt to visit a nightclub to try my luck with tourists or freelancers, I guess I wanted to save my cash for Thailand again.

Whilst I was in Cambodia I kept in touch with Ann regularly, I think everyday we messaged and we at least had a video call, I made my return to Bangkok and Ann promised she would visit me again, knowing that she works full time I offered to get a hotel closer to where she works, she said Sukhumvit was fine and she mentioned a name of the restaurant she likes which was near Nana BTS. For some unknown reason in the evening she cancelled claiming she had to work late and she couldn't visit and she wasn't sure if she could visit the next night and she told me to enjoy my holiday. I was really pissed off, I felt like I had wasted a day hanging around BKK, paying a bit extra for a decent hotel room. I needed cheering up but I wasn't in the mood for Go Go / girlie bars and I didn't really want to drink especially the mood I was in. So I decided to visit a Soapy.

BKK Poseidon Soapy massage
I had read that Poseidon Soapy massage had a good number of model girls, I should have maybe got a taxi and arrived fresh but I took the MRT from Sukhumvit to Sutthisan, the train was packed, hot and I got a sweat on! The walk from Sutthisan to Poseidon was probably 5 / 8 minutes but it was a warm evening and I was burning up, thankfully there was a McDonald's close by which I dived into to cool down.

When I arrived into  Poseidon I was met by a bloke who was  the mamasan / papasan (what's the right term for a bloke here? lol),  he was pretty cool actually and I remember him telling me to relax, take my time, no rush. The room we went into was called Chivas, here all the girls were in a fishbowl, a few looked OK but generally they weren't that so great. Knowing that the model girls were on the upper floor I asked if I could visit, when we arrived into the next room which had the name Poseidon above so I knew I was in the right place, here the girls were sat on couches across the room from where I was, the mamasan / papasan shown me something similar to a menu which had a pricing structure based on where the girls were sat, to the far right prices started at 3900thb and as you moved to the left the prices went went up to 7000thb, I clocked who I wanted straight away then suddenly all of the approx 20 model girls walked over to the table where I was sat, I think my eyes were popping out and I stupidly got very nervous! I didn't know where to look at first! I didn't want to look like a cheap skate but I was trying to ask discretely how much was the one I wanted. I tried to look and cool and confident by drinking my bottled water as I was still burning up and I enquired about the one girl who was still sat on the couches who hadn't come over, I was told she was something in the region of 6000+ and she was already booked, to be honest, the girls who were stood near me looked much nicer.

I decided on the my initial choice, just how I like my Thai women, small, petite, enhanced tits and a hair colour other than black or straight! Yes she had dyed blonde / brown long curly hair and had a slightly different look about her which she claimed to be half Thai and Japanese, she had a few tattoos which she were Japanese symbols. So for  4300thb which is approx £100 oh and I bought her a beer which thankfully was about 100thb she scrubbed and cleaned every inch of my body in the bath, she sucked my dick in the bath,she wouldn't allow me to kiss or touch her nipples as she claimed a previous customer was too rough and hurt her breasts,  once the massage was over and we moved on  to the bed she gave me a sexy dance, no kissing on lips whatsoever,she wouldn't let me kiss her pussy as she said her was pussy was for love making and not kissing , anything near her bum hole was out of the question but we had very good sex, she got a sweat on she was quite sexy (not as bad as me), plenty more dick sucking , a mixture of going really deep, flickering of her tongue , spitting on my monster (her words) and sucking my balls,  and throughout she was  a bit of a fruitcake and funny with little faces she was pulling and the funny dirty comments. I asked to finger my bum with a condom whilst she was sucking my balls but she said her long finger nails would rip the condom and if I wanted bum action I should see a lady boy!

So for nearly £100 I got to stick my cock in a 'model's' pussy although we did do a number of different positions, she sucked my cock and gave me a bath. She looked stunning and she had a wacky personality but for £100 that pussy should have been licked, there should have been kissing and her tits and nipples should have been licked and sucked, at least she didn't ask for a tip but she made laugh when she told me not forget about her and not to get upset! So I replied I'll be back choosing another girl who allows her pussy to be licked lol.

I tried to visit a Soapy last year in Bangkok but I didn't do my research properly and ended up visiting a soapy that had closed down and I ended up going to Annie's but now this has been finally ticked off and I don't think I'll be paying this much for a soapy girl massage unless ALL services were included.

Ive said to many guys coming to Bkk, to check out at least one of the soapies on Ratchada, yes they can be pricey, but some of the girls are hot, they are the Asian type, that Thai and foreign Asian men like, I’ve taken Penthouse models from Poseidon before, you took the MRT, which is best, take a taxi and cabby will take you to places that pays him commission, and over charges you, when I stay in Bkk I usually stay in apartment around the corner from Poseidon, not because I’m always in the soapies, but it’s away from the farang ghetto of lower Sukh Rd, MRT makes it easy to get about, and if you’re playing the non hookers on TF, staying in Sukhumvit is a alarm bell to most.

Offline Jerboa

Pattaya
Off to Pattaya, here is where I spent most of my time, probably a bit too long in the end.

I knew I would here for a while so decided to take my time and explore Pattaya as last year I was only here for 3 nights and didn't see as much as I  liked too.

Bachelor Club
On a few different days I visited the bars around Soi Buakhao during the day, its a great place for cheap bars, I'm not really a big daytime drinker but there are always someone around to have a natter with for an hour or two. Using Thai Friendly I was speaking to a Go Go dancer who worked at Bachelor Club which is on Soi Diana which is just off Soi Buakhao.

The girl who I had planned to meet was still dithering around in the changing rooms or something so I had the chance to enjoy a couple of beers and have a perve at the other dancers, with me being the only person in the club I kind of liked the attention, when she did eventually turn up I bought her a lady drink which sent a signal to the other girls who were dancing that I was out of bounds. It was her turn to get on stage I think she danced for maybe 4 or 5 songs, the other girls who eyeing me up left the stage and the bar area so it was me, this girl and some new beauties were now on the stage, from the new batch of girls there was someone else who I really wanted now.

After they had finished their dancing the initial girl who I had arranged to meet came back to me to finish her drink and the other girl who I took a fancy too also came over as well, the one who I was meeting was sat on my knee and the other had her hand on my thigh and occasionally gave my dick a squeeze, after each squeeze I was getting harder and I'm sure she felt this as I gave her the eye and a cheeky smile. When the girls weren't speaking broken English with me they were chatting to each other in Thai but I didn't care and I was perving on them both and I was getting really horny, the new girl was discussing her tits telling me she wanted her already enhanced tits to be bigger and she invited me to feel them, this was getting all too much now as the other girl stood up and was wiggling her bum to me as I think she liked a song that came on and again the girl who I really fancied was giving my cock a squeeze again. So I thought fuck it, I'll bar fine them both thinking I might some lesbian action, the idea seem to repulse both of them and that kind of killed the mood, they liked the idea of being bar fined together but I wasn't really sure how this would work if they weren't going to interact with each other, I'm pretty sure the bar fine was 1000thb each and the girls wanted 2500thb, this was to much pay and for once my brain ruled over my dick and I decided to leave, I'm pretty sure if they gave me some encouragement or if they confirmed they would interact with each other I would have paid up,

In the end I settled my bill and left on my own, I really wanted to bar fine the sexier girl but at those prices and without any guarantee it will be any good I decided to visit a massage parlour which was round the corner that I visited last year, External Link/Members Only
I know Bachelor quite well, it’s on soi LK, the L shaped side soi between soi dianna and Bukkhao, with several gogos, this used to be the place where seasoned visitors and expats frequented as it was cheaper than WS and most girls were happy to go ST or LT, but it’s getting harder on this soi, been spoilt by dopey 2 week millionaires, so both girls wanted 2500 each for ST right? If so they were taking the piss, many gogos these days are just for drinking, perving the talent and having a play for cost of a LD, as a lot of the girls either have a bf or gf to go home to, or just want go Thai karaoke after work.

Paradise Massage
when I was walking up earlier there was a girl who caught my eye,  she wasn't stood there but I picked another girl or I should say another girl picked me! I was walking past and she shouts “Masssaggeee” and mimicked sucking my cock, she grabbed me arm and pulled me in, I asked how much and it was 200thb for massage and 1000thb for sex, in all honestly I just wanted a bj as I was still really horny and I just wanted to dump my load, but she had enhanced tits which were quite big and a pretty face, we go upstairs and I'm invited to have a shower, I had my belongings with me and was given a hand towel to dry myself, the girl went for a quick shower and quickly returned to the private booth which was basically resembled how changing rooms are setup with a dividing curtain, I'm in no mood for a massage and I tell her to suck my cock, I know I'm going to cum soon so I tell her to jump on, she starts squatting at first as she probably knows I'm on the brink but I tell her slow down as I wanted to check out those lovely tits, in the end I explode, after a couple of mins tidy up I'm still not quite satisfied as I know I've got a couple of drops of cum still in my dick that's not out yet, so I start wanking myself and soon the girl lies down with me and starts wanking me also, excuse the pun but this was a bit harder than expected to cum again so I take over and give my cock a hard wanking while I'm touching her tits so the tiny bit of cum which was causing me an inch dribbles out and now I was finally satisfied. Sounds like you made a good choice, a place like Patts there are options all over.

Windmill Agogo
Windmill Agogo on their websites claims to have the friendliest and naughtiest girls in Pattaya, to some extent I would agree with this as when you walk in and go upstairs there are normally two girls who are playing with each other, such as full on kissing,  licking each others tits, licking and fingering each other pussies, they get themselves into some eye opening positions and the more money you throw at they carry on and its gets more intense, I would have liked to have seen a few sex toys, a dildo or strap on maybe. Back downstairs there's the main stage where the girls dance or just shake their hips, next to the main stage there is a smaller stage where basically two girls sit there and just fondle each other, nothing like the lesbian action upstairs, in the far corner there's a hot tub / jacuzzi which is empty and a shower with water spurting out but on the couple of occasions I was there I was expecting a girl or girls to give a shower routine but I think its more for show than anything else. Sat around are a number of girls, yes they are friendly and they don't push you for a drink but they aren't all sexy, if you look at their website or Google images I would say this is a fair representation of the standard available. There a few stunners and one caught my eye, I cant remember her name or  badge number but she had short dyed blonde hair, enhanced tits, petite and she spoke fantastic English as she claimed to have gone to a private boarding school in Bangkok and she also had gone to Bangkok university. I had watched her on stage before she came speaking to me for the first time and I watched her a second time when she went to the 'fondling  stage' and I was ready to bar fine her based on her looks, the sexy dance moves and she spoke English really well. What she actually did was talk herself out of bar fining, I'm pretty sure she quoted me for the bar fines 1000thb for short time and 1500 for long time but after 1am its 800thb, also she wanted 3000thb short time and 5000thb long time, in my opinion she was the hottest girl in the club so she probably expects to be paid more, I felt she was taking the piss a bit with those prices and I told her I have visited gogo bars and she was expensive! The Windmill boasts that you can talk to the management if you have any issues with the girls but I thought this might not work in my favour, also she expected me to pay for a taxis to get to my hotel and back again which was a 10min walk from the Windmill, she said long time is to much time and she prefers short time, I joked that long time is brilliant as we could have sex all night and  in the morning, I said to her we could go back to the hotel have sex, then go to a restaurant and go back to the hotel again but she didn't like the idea of this, she wanted short time only but she did confirm when asked she kisses full on, allows fingering and her pussy to be licked and she sucks without condom. I just thought she was a spoilt little bitch so I left. Quite possibly she could have been bar fined maybe two or three times in the night but the way she dismissed the idea of long there's other girls who wouldn't snub the extra payment. I actually returned twice a few nights later and also my last night to find her but she was no where to be seen, Ive never heard of a Windmill girl wanting 3k-5k before, did she think you were inexperienced or clueless? Maybe she just didn’t like you, but still wanted LD’s off you, or she’s well sponsored up, that she promised her sponsor she not go with customers, I shit you not, Ive met a few dancers who live with their farang bf in Patts, but the girl works in a gogo, just dancing as a showgirl or pole dancer, and drink whore.

Ibar and Club Insomnia
Ibar and Club Insomnia, basically Ibar is the bar on the ground floor of Walking Street which opens in the evening and Club Insomnia which is on the first floor opens at around 11pm, the club can be accessed from the back stairs inside Ibar and also there's an entrance on Walking Street where you walk up some metal stairs. I'd say there's a ratio of 5 freelancers to one touristy bloke looking for fun, you do get groups of girls who are just clueless tourists, a small group of Chinese girls took pity on me as I was on my own but they claimed to have boyfriends back home, fair play to them one bought me a drink , well it was happy hour but they were cock blocking me, they didn't realise the majority of the girls were freelancers and I was looking to pay for one of them, my joke of paying for them to come back to my hotel room didn't go too well and I found myself stood on my own again, Most of the freelancers in here think they're at the high end of their trade, yes they looked stunning, a few were on the par of the Bangkok freelancers from NYE, when I attempted so speak to the stunners they claimed not too understand English or they would ignore or shake their heads at me, what I quickly realised was the girls who were in the stunners category were with oriental blokes who were older , they could be Chinese, Malaysian or Japanese who knows but they were dressed smart, shirt & trousers, they looked liked they had come from a business meeting rather than a farang who is his best shorts and t shirt from Primark. I actually managed to pull / pay for a freelancer, she was good looking but not in the stunner category.

Freelancer Weird Sex
The freelancer cost me 1,500thb and she stayed until about 6am, I was hoping for morning sex but she was out in the door in about 5mins after waking up, I wasn't that impressed having to escort her down to reception to pick up her id card at that time in the morning. The sex felt strange as well, not that she was a lady boy or anything but she was so quiet and submissive, basically after we showered separately she got into bed with a towel wrapped around her and she claimed she was cold due to the air con being left on, anyway I get on try to kiss her, again I get the closed lip routine, I start to move down and kiss her neck and nipples and rub her tits, this time I don't ask if I can lick her pussy I just moved on down, if she asked me to stop or if she pulled away then I would have stopped, but she allowed me to lick and kiss her pussy and also she allowed fingering, I was thinking this is great , I'm well in for a good session here, she was getting wet but she was so quiet, ok I was expecting loud moans, I think she did cum and she gave a bit of a shudder, every so often I was asking if she was OK and she would just nod at me, she could speak some broken English as we were chatting in the club and also we were walking to my hotel. When she cummed I tried to be the dutiful boyfriend and cuddle and kiss her but she didn't seem to like that, I noticed on her back she had some fantastic tattoos so I started trying to kiss her neck and I moved down her back to her bum, I left her bum up and starting rubbing her pussy, she had a lovely tiny bum hole and as I was rubbing her pussy I ran my other hand over her bum hole and slowly inserted a finger, she was really tight so didn't push to hard but she didn't complain, I ended up licking both her pussy and bum hole, at one point I was fingering her pussy and licking her bum hole, but she was so quiet. Now I was getting hard and wanted to shag her as her pussy was really wet, I wondered if she would let me bareback her so I was rubbing my dick on her bum checks and I put my dick over her arse crack, I was making sure I didn't actually insert into her and I asked OK? And she just nodded, I asked her again, Yes? OK? and she'd nod again so I quickly said let me get condom , I'm pretty sure she would have allowed me to fuck her without a condom, when I got a condom out she was still in the same position and not moved an inch, in the end I shagged her only in doggy position, it was a good sight, god knows what would have happen if I asked her to ride me, she probably wouldn't move. I did think to stick my cock in her bum but I knew she was going to be too tight and I was losing wood, when I eventually cummed she left me to sort out the condom, she grabbed the towel put it round her, with the duvet on top and went to sleep with her back to me. I kept asking if she was OK and she didn't need to stay all night but now she was speaking and she said she was OK. Later when we she was getting changed she said she would come back and for 2000thb per day she would stay all day and all night with me, I got her Line details as back up but didn't contact her again. Insomnia is a place for people watching, and for showing off, many of the hot lookers are either already taken by a customer, or out with live in bf or one of their numerous sponsors, just going up to a stunner and asking how much for ST won’t cut it, Marine is more of a meat market, get the Insomnia vip card, gets you big discount on drinks.

Pattaya Beach Road
The girls from Pattaya Beach Road, I had read a fair bit about the prossies from Beach Road and that they should be avoided due the higher risk of being mugged, robbed or catching an STD. I had walked up Beach Road at various times of the evening from around 8am to 2am. Actually the only people to be causing trouble were groups of Russian and Asian men who would get in the girls faces, trying to take selfies with them. I managed to meet 2 prossies from Beach Road and one I went back twice as she was so much fun.

Offline Jerboa

The Girl From Sudan
Well the first girl who I had sex with I spoke to her when she walking down one of the Sois next to Beach Road, I had recognised her from Beach Road on my many scouting trips, but I think she was trying to find a hotel and she kept looking at their phone and trying to find the names of the hotel, I watched her go inside one hotel and quickly come out, being the gent that I am I approached her and asked where she was going, the girl was a black girl from Sudan who spoke with a strong French accent, her English wasn't great so I was asking her which hotel, and she kept saying 1000thb, I was telling her at first I didn't want short time but I was helping her to find her hotel. I've never shagged a black girl before and its always been on my things to do list, she was actually quite pretty, small, petite, enhanced tits and typical bigger arse, so I said to her come to my hotel, when we got to my hotel room all my valuables were locked in the safe, she took a shower first and then me, when I arrived back in the room she was just applying her make up, she had a fit tidy body, I really liked her arse, it wasn't massive but bigger than average if you know what I mean, for some reason I got a wave of negative thoughts, I remembered reading online that sometimes girls spray something on their tits and when the blokes comes along and licks them they get knocked out, I tried to calm myself as I knew anything of value was locked in the safe and her passport, yes passport was with reception, also stupidly I thought she might have caught something having come from Sudan, yes I know I was initially very discriminative and  prejudice which I'm ashamed off now but safety first, so in the end, I got her to lick her own nipples, well she isn't gonna knock herself out , she sucked my cock covered, I didn't lick her pussy or attempt to finger her but her pussy was shaved and looked very neat, she started off with cow girl but I could tell she was quite loose, after a short while I wanted in her doggy so I could have a look at that arse of hers, this was a fantastic sight taking her doggy,  she was a bit on the loose side for me and my dick kept slipping out, probably not helped as I wasn't as hard as I should be, I asked if it was OK to boom boom her bum and she replied yes but I knew this probably wouldn't work as I was getting soft, in the end, I got my own condom and got her to suck me to completion.

My Fav Prossie - I love her long time
The second girl I picked up on Beach Road was a little stunner and my favourite and that's why I saw her twice in three nights, same price 1000thb which seems to be the going rate, she said she was worked on Beach Road for fours and she normally stands near Soi 9, I cant remember her name but she is clearly recognisable, well to me anyway, she was quite dark, at first I thought she might have been African, she wore quite thick hair extensions, not a fat bum but slightly bigger than the usual skinny Thai arse, big tits but these were natural rather than enhanced, when we got into my hotel room on the first night she removed her hair extensions but you could tell she was Thai. So the reason for seeing her twice? Well her English was quite good, she was a bit mental and she said  drones were spying on her but she was quite sweet and funny, she allowed full on kissing, let me lick her pussy and finger it, sucked my cock and balls, sex in a number of positions and she got into it, wasn't lazy.  On the second time I saw her I told her to leave the hair extensions in and to wear her high heels as I fucked her on my hotel balcony, luckily my hotel room was at the back of the hotel and the balcony was quite private so no one could see us, I did joke and tell her to wave at the drones.

I also visited the girly bars around Soi 6, nothing really to report here, although there was plenty of girls I just wasn't in the mood. Also I ventured up up to a couple of soapy massages Sabai Dee and Honey 2, here the girls were cheaper than Poseidon in Bangkok, a majority had lighter skin but I didn't think they were model types so I decided to save my money.

Looking back walking the two soapies from my hotel was a bad idea, even though I walked on Beach Road which was cooler with the sea breeze I still worked up a sweat and by the time I got there I wasn't in the mood for sex, I should have got the Bhat Bus or found a bar to recuperate.

So that's it I'm afraid folks, I'll return to Thailand again in the next couple of years as I want a break from it, not sure where my next punting trip will be but it needs to be less commercialised than Thailand.

Beach road freelancers are not a problem 95% of the time, I see you were a little paranoid from reading the horror stories, yes drugging have occurred in the past, it’s mostly by ladyboys, and Indian and Iranians seem to be regular victims, just a tad bit of common sense, in all my years taking freelancers, had only handful of messy situations, but nothing involving being robbed, the going rate for beach Rd is 500-800, with a few popular ones asking for more, you get girls who only work daytime till evening, it’s their day job, then you get some WS freelancers who start off up BR before heading down to the bars and discos, the last girl sounds like a fruit loop, but the crazy ones are usually the best shags, just don’t piss them off!

Offline Jerboa

Good report Baseball, when’s your next trip?  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

Thank you for sharing your experiences in such detail. I’ve avoided Thailand for a while now but have enjoyed myself in Cambodia and am sorry you didn’t likewise (are there not some UKP guides?)
Siem Reap - Pub Street is a bit of a waste of time unless you want to make an overpriced bid to some freelancer after snooker, or pick up the occasional SW. There are several major areas. One is the Chinese Quarter which is about 15 minutes walk from Pub Street on the left, shortly past the very big night club on the right. To get there, go north on the main road crossing the west end of Pub Street and take the first major turning left. (One of my main visits was a brothel on the corner a few yards past the turning — cheap as chips, nearby and always a reasonable selection). Go along that street a few hundred yards — it looks semi-deserted but is ok. Then there’s a major turning to the right. Carry on past the night club and look for the tiny paths off to the left. This is primitive but cheap and plentiful. If you want to stay in Pub Street there’s a fair sized nightclub down an alleyway about a block south, mostly hookers but civvies as well. I’ve had an occasional roll with a massage place that is not on view to the public but most massage shops are a waste of space. There are a couple of large brothels that tuk-tuk or moto drivers will take you to but when I’ve tried them they were semi-deserted or rubbish.
Phnom Penh - this places changes so much that it’s best to get up to date info from ISG and then just explore as much as possible. Girlie bars and nightclubs off the main strips tend to be best value. Look out for temporary brothers in a garage. Cheapo ones near the north end of the river before the bridge or upmarket freelancers in the park area at the southern end.

Hop this might help anyone else going to Cambodia. It’s not laid on a plate like Thailand but on the whole excellent value. Places off the main tourist trail like Battambang are also delicious (I would just ask the hotel bellboy whose deliveries never failed to satisfy!). Nearly all hookers tend to be amateurish in Cambodia. Watch out for long diatribes about their personal life if you don’t want to get involved!

wellhungatdawn

If you go to Pattaya, I thoroughly recommend a lady called Valentina. She considers herself a pornstar-in-waiting.  She is without doubt the horniest, filthiest lady I've been with. She is very into sex and is a big, big squirter. She does everything (rimming included).   
Her id is likely on Thai Friendly.  Her number in Thailand is: 0614350517 (only call her if you are in Pattaya please)
Please treat the lady with care and respect and agree the fee in advance. As well as being very sexy and a Gold-Star sexworker, she is also very sweet
Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:42:53 pm by wellhungatdawn »

Offline Marmalade

You might or might not be wellhung or valentina or any of a number of things, but being on here for more than a year and then coming out with treat 'er like a lady crap unfortunately seems as dubious as a Thai non-entity who is a "lady".

I'll leave some of the Pattaya regulars to review (as you didn't).  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I checked out Beach Road an hour ago, hundreds of girls but 99% were rough as old boots, to be fair I was totally sober.
Very few ladyboys, the police have probably cracked down on them working the beach road.
I fly home today, Wednesday 7th.

Most of the punters appear to be Indians or ragheads, that is enough to put me off.  :vomit:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 06:20:13 pm by Jimmyredcab »

Offline baseball_99

I checked out Beach Road an hour ago, hundreds of girls but 99% were rough as old boots, to be fair I was totally sober.
Very few ladyboys, the police have probably cracked down on them working the beach road.

Most of the punters appear to be Indians or ragheads, that is enough to put me off.  :vomit:

Any sign of a Thai girl near Soi 11 & 12 with big hair extensions? Lol

There are quite a few occasions when I walked up Beach Rd and nothing took my fancy, I think between Hilton and Soi 12 have the better looking ones which are nearer to the hotels. As Jerboa said earlier some start on Beach Road and head towards Walking Street. Possibly when you walked past was around 11pm local time?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 06:55:19 pm by baseball_99 »

wellhungatdawn

You might or might not be wellhung or valentina or any of a number of things, but being on here for more than a year and then coming out with treat 'er like a lady crap unfortunately seems as dubious as a Thai non-entity who is a "lady".

Well I said she is without doubt the horniest, filthiest lady I've been with. She is very into sex and is a big, big squirter. She does everything (rimming included).   

What more is required than this?  I'm not writing a fucking diary entry.

Offline Jerboa

You can’t keep away can you Jimmy?  :D

Offline baseball_99

Hi Jerboa – Thanks for your comments, so basically I told the story of the bar girl Hillary 2 to my mate who met me in BKK and he thought I was watching too much Thai porn and I somehow made the whole story up! He had also met a girl on TF but I knew he would probably fall in the same trap as me last year and how this idiot was acting so I wanted to show him the psyche of these girls.

If this was my first trip the thought wouldn't have even crossed my mind, I suppose reading up on books and online articles on the mindset of the working girls I wanted to test it out, I think it just added to the excitement, it's all an act.

Back to NYE, looking back now I think she was probably a freelancer, maybe a party time / weekend, nevertheless still a prossie, her English was really good to be fair and she told me she had a job in Human Resources and she also studied at University, she would the odd send message of her in what looked like office clobber when she was on the train and I'm sure she sent a pic of her in the office but it could have been anywhere, I'm no private eye but what didn't make sense to me was she claimed she had little money and that's the reason she works 6 or 7 days per week, she would post pictures of herself with her family at the temple or back in her home town which was up north at Suphan Buri, (apparently her family moved to BKK for better jobs) she would post pics of her friends at bowling or at restaurants which basically looked like a canteen or outside tables by the street, but she would be dressed in normal clothes, denim shorts, vest top, trainers like any other girl, but also she would post pics of her eating food or sat at tables in what appeared to be expensive restaurants, you could tell by the way the food was presented and she would look all glammed up, but there was no photo of who she was with. Before we met I had said I wanted to take her to Chaing Mai but she had been many times before and she wanted to travel to Ko Chang or Koh Sumai. Also she had travelled to Malaysia, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam and some other exotic places, there would be plenty of pics of her but not who she was with.

When I visit BKK again I might stay in apartment but away from Sukhumvit as you suggested, I was only in BKK for a couple of days so wanted to stay near fairly close to the action which was walking distance, I think I'm through with them now so would be happy to explore what else BKK has to offer which I understand isn't a lot or try it on with civvies.

Windmill Agogo, the gogo dancer could have been trying it on, I'm pretty sure with some of the girls I told them I'd been Pattaya before so they didn't think I was a newbie and I wanted to them to get a feeling I knew the score, the way she reacted about long time and wanted to get a taxi put me right off her that night.

So upstairs in Insomnia I wasn't as blatant going asking how much? How much? I did try the small talk or even a simple hello but this wasn't working.

Have you been to Lucifer?  A few of the girls who I was chatting to on TF would go there instead.

If I had the money and time off work I'd go back straight away buy my last three holidays have been Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam and it's a big wide world out there, I think it might time for a change of continent next year.

Offline baseball_99

Thank you for sharing your experiences in such detail. I’ve avoided Thailand for a while now but have enjoyed myself in Cambodia and am sorry you didn’t likewise (are there not some UKP guides?)
Siem Reap - Pub Street is a bit of a waste of time unless you want to make an overpriced bid to some freelancer after snooker, or pick up the occasional SW. There are several major areas. One is the Chinese Quarter which is about 15 minutes walk from Pub Street on the left, shortly past the very big night club on the right. To get there, go north on the main road crossing the west end of Pub Street and take the first major turning left. (One of my main visits was a brothel on the corner a few yards past the turning — cheap as chips, nearby and always a reasonable selection). Go along that street a few hundred yards — it looks semi-deserted but is ok. Then there’s a major turning to the right. Carry on past the night club and look for the tiny paths off to the left. This is primitive but cheap and plentiful. If you want to stay in Pub Street there’s a fair sized nightclub down an alleyway about a block south, mostly hookers but civvies as well. I’ve had an occasional roll with a massage place that is not on view to the public but most massage shops are a waste of space. There are a couple of large brothels that tuk-tuk or moto drivers will take you to but when I’ve tried them they were semi-deserted or rubbish.
Phnom Penh - this places changes so much that it’s best to get up to date info from ISG and then just explore as much as possible. Girlie bars and nightclubs off the main strips tend to be best value. Look out for temporary brothers in a garage. Cheapo ones near the north end of the river before the bridge or upmarket freelancers in the park area at the southern end.

Hop this might help anyone else going to Cambodia. It’s not laid on a plate like Thailand but on the whole excellent value. Places off the main tourist trail like Battambang are also delicious (I would just ask the hotel bellboy whose deliveries never failed to satisfy!). Nearly all hookers tend to be amateurish in Cambodia. Watch out for long diatribes about their personal life if you don’t want to get involved!

Hi Marmalade, thanks for your comments, I had researched Wiki Sex Guide and also other websites, looked up places on Youtube and read comments on here, my notes on my phone were fairly extensive but as you say it's not like Thailand where its laid on a plate. I had read about those garages and also chicken farms and was tempted to go, I read in the news recently about a bunch of Brits getting arrested at a sex party in Siem Reap, I was gutted I missed out although I wouldn't have liked to have gone to prison!

Due to how much I had planned to be Cambodia it was either going to be Battambang or Sihanoukville, I think I chose Sihanoukville as there seemed to be a lot more info than Battambang.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You can’t keep away can you Jimmy?  :D

Correct, I am one sick Mother Fucker, I know it’s basically a shithole yet I keep returning.  :dash:

Offline Jerboa

@baseball yes the TF girl on NYE sounded like a freelancer, as I said purely her being a beer monster and decent English, yes she may well have a full time job, some of these girls are quite entrepreneurial, work 6 days a week, and a few nights at freelance spots to top up their wages, Yes Insomnia has girls that have a attitude, as they are the hot ones who are well sponsored, many don’t go there every night to find customers, but to hang out with friends and show off and spend their sponsors baht, yes even a hello and they might act snooty, but as you may guess they will have dozens of blokes trying to engage them. Yes I know Lucifer, it’s more hip hop R&b music.

Offline Jerboa

Correct, I am one sick Mother Fucker, I know it’s basically a shithole yet I keep returning.  :dash:

So how long you out in Los for? Had any punts yet?

Offline Jimmyredcab

So how long you out in Los for? Had any punts yet?

Back in the UK now, any punts  :D :lol:  :lol:

The girls get uglier and fatter every year, obviously you will disagree.

Offline Vivago

Slagging off the street meat  tick
Casual throwaway racist remark  tick

Jimmy is back from his his hols.

Something must entice an old skinflint like you to reach short arms into deep pockets and pay the best part of 500 hard earned squid to make the long trip out to a place that he so obviously despises. One dreads to think what that might be. :scare:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:44:24 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

Slagging off the street meat  tick
Casual throwaway racist remark  tick

Jimmy is back from his his hols.

Something must entice an old skinflint like you to reach short arms into deep pockets and pay the best part of 500 hard earned squid to make the long trip out to a place that he so obviously despises. One dreads to think what that might be. :scare:

Sorry my friend, most Thai bargirls are ugly as fuck, that is a sad and simple fact, I see lots of pretty Thai women in Department stores but you can't spunk up them for 1000 baht, as you know not all Thai women are hookers.
If anybody wants to prove me wrong there is an easy solution, find me a clip on You-Tube of these stunning girls I hear so much about.   :hi:

Offline Vivago

Sorry my friend, most Thai bargirls are ugly as fuck, that is a sad and simple fact, I see lots of pretty Thai women in Department stores but you can't spunk up them for 1000 baht, as you know not all Thai women are hookers.
If anybody wants to prove me wrong there is an easy solution, find me a clip on You-Tube of these stunning girls I hear so much about.   :hi:

Hang about, I wasn't disagreeing with you. Most bar beer girls and Beach Road freelancers are well past their 'use by' date although I always thought that the hunt for a halfway decent one was most of the fun.

What I was asking was the eternally unanswered question. Why the fuck do you keep on going? :unknown: :unknown: :hi:

Offline Ozy84

Hang about, I wasn't disagreeing with you. Most bar beer girls and Beach Road freelancers are well past their 'use by' date although I always thought that the hunt for a halfway decent one was most of the fun.

What I was asking was the eternally unanswered question. Why the fuck do you keep on going? :unknown: :unknown: :hi:

:D been asked many a time before, expect a very JRC answer...

Offline raincoat56

If you go to Pattaya, I thoroughly recommend a lady called Valentina. She considers herself a pornstar-in-waiting.  She is without doubt the horniest, filthiest lady I've been with. She is very into sex and is a big, big squirter. She does everything (rimming included).   
Her id is likely on Thai Friendly.  Her number in Thailand is: 0614350517 (only call her if you are in Pattaya please)
Please treat the lady with care and respect and agree the fee in advance. As well as being very sexy and a Gold-Star sexworker, she is also very sweet

Hi wellhungatdawn, any idea of Valentina's short and longtime prices? Had a look on Thaifriendly but didn't manage to find her unfortunately.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hang about, I wasn't disagreeing with you.

Fair enough.

Oh, and another thing ------------------ Thai Friendly.  ???

Many guys think that by using that site they will meet a "nice girl" and not a hard nosed hooker.

50% of beerbar girls and Beach road girls are constantly staring at their phones, I doubt they are playing candycrush so my guess is that they are logged on to their TF account.  :unknown:

wellhungatdawn

Hi wellhungatdawn, any idea of Valentina's short and longtime prices? Had a look on Thaifriendly but didn't manage to find her unfortunately.
Thanks in advance.

Short-time, Valentina is between 1,500 & 2000 baht depending on length of time (& level of service), LT 3000.

wellhungatdawn

Actually, Marmalade, in giving a summary of her talents in what was only a recommendation it amounted to a pared-down review when I said "she is without doubt the horniest, filthiest lady I've been with. She is very into sex and is a big, big squirter. She does everything (rimming included)."   

I'm not writing a diary entry, but I'm happy to share a few more details.

I booked Valentina through another lady named Noi, who is a well-known freelancer amongst the monger community in Pattaya.  I had a 3-some with the two of them. Valentina rode my cock first, whilst I licked Noi's pussy. Whilst the sensational Noi was riding my cock, Valentina who was sitting to the side of us proceeded to masturbate at a quick pace, then furiously, using about 3 fingers. As she started to cum, already startingto squirt, I told her to squirt over Noi's arse, who was thrusting up and down on me with increased momentum. Valentina, then standing behind, squirted all over Noi's arse and my legs, which I think Noi found exhilarating.

Because both girls stayed with me for over 4 hours, I paid them both 2,500baht.

I had Valentina the next evening as well overnight (LT), which cost me 3000baht for the night.

Both nights, Valentina rimmed me (more the second night - had more time). Amazing girl.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:46:50 am by wellhungatdawn »

Offline Marmalade

Actually, Marmalade, in giving a summary of her talents

You were giving rose-tinted fluffy eulogy, which more experienced members recognised for the rose-tinted whitewash that it was.  :dash:

Maybe her service was ok, but her tits are droopy and she's eaten far too many bowls of noodles.

On a sensible note, I'm also a little puzzled why JRC keeps going back to over-banged Bangcock. There are attractive girls in nearby Singapore without outrageous amounts of work or cash or for the difference in price it's easy enough to go to Hong Kong. I guess it is maybe habit. I loved Thailand for quite a few years. You get used to it, feel at home there.

Offline Marmalade

I'm not writing a fucking diary entry.

No, you certainly are not. In almost two fucking years you've written practically fuck all. Then you come up with a love song to some fat Thai hooker.  :rolleyes:  sad.

Offline Jerboa

Back in the UK now, any punts  :D :lol:  :lol:

So you didn’t ST any Thai bird?

Offline Jerboa

Short-time, Valentina is between 1,500 & 2000 baht depending on length of time (& level of service), LT 3000.

Bullshit! Who’s going to pay 3k for a old freelancer?

Offline Vivago

So you didn’t ST any Thai bird?

He might be all coy about it but he banged something whilst out there. Only Russian and Chinese go to Pattaya for the craik and for an unaccompanied supposed punter, it would be tantamount to sacrilege. :scare:

wellhungatdawn

No, you certainly are not. In almost two fucking years you've written practically fuck all. Then you come up with a love song to some fat Thai hooker.  :rolleyes:  sad.

no doubt you are the picture of health with washboard abs. 

I don't consider her (Valentina) fat, and infact she is pretty as far as i am concerned.  The main point, lost on you it seems, is that I rate her performance.

My not-having written a report on here before in 2 years of being a member is not a prerequisite for whether or not I am entitled to provide this thread with a recommendation (as if either proving or disproving how many punts I've had in my life likewise would be).  Great that you've succeeded in drawing more attention to her service with your rather silly tirade, which of course was my original intention because I was merely highlighting her talents for this thread.

Another photo now:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 08:00:27 pm by wellhungatdawn »

Offline Marmalade

no doubt you are the picture of health with washboard abs. 

You are reviewing me now?  :D

Good luck with that as a deflection attempt.  :sarcastic:

The main point, not lost on you it seems, is that I rate her performance.
(Just corrected that statement for you.)

Did you say: “I rated her but given that she’s droopy-titted, has eaten too many noodles, and is past her prime, others punters might not”? If you did, I must have missed that bit.

The main point ... is that I rate her

We know that you (and BKK-cloud-10½ no doubt) rate her somewhere in the stratosphere. But it is not the point of this forum.
The main point is to help other punters.

Even someone as cuntstruck as you seem to be should realise that she would not be to everyone’s taste. Therefore your personal gooey-eyed rating is only one part of the picture. Supposing we just took your review at face value? You included little or nothing about her age, figure or appearance. If it had not been for the photo another punter might think she would fit his wildest dreams. Which is probably not the case (unless he’s as fluffy and undiscerning  as you and happens to like fat older wok-faced women).

Unless you write about prostitutes in a way to benefit other punters, rather than mainly for yourself —  or to glorify their fucking wares — you are in the wrong board.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

On a sensible note, I'm also a little puzzled why JRC keeps going back to over-banged Bangcock. There are attractive girls in nearby Singapore without outrageous amounts of work or cash or for the difference in price it's easy enough to go to Hong Kong. I guess it is maybe habit. I loved Thailand for quite a few years. You get used to it, feel at home there.

I didn't visit Bangkok this time, spent 16 nights in Pattaya ------------ you have summed it up exactly, habit and you get used to it.

I should have gone somewhere different, Singapore is on my bucket list, hotels look more expensive but I could go for 9 or ten days ---------------- also there are now casinos in Singapore.

I have been to Hong Kong and enjoyed it, no real language problems either, I should have tried Macau while I was there.

Offline Jerboa

I didn't visit Bangkok this time, spent 16 nights in Pattaya ------------ you have summed it up exactly, habit and you get used to it.

I should have gone somewhere different, Singapore is on my bucket list, hotels look more expensive but I could go for 9 or ten days ---------------- also there are now casinos in Singapore.

I have been to Hong Kong and enjoyed it, no real language problems either, I should have tried Macau while I was there.

You are one for bad habits, you say Patts is a shithole, so don’t go back, there are some hot women there that prefer ST, in either the bars, found in the clubs or just walking around the shopping malls, or on tinder, badoo or Thai friendly. Yes maybe Singapore would suit you more, but obviously prices are higher, as I said to you before, why don’t you go to soapy massage parlours? Like the high end places in Bkk, you complain most bargirls look like they’ve been smacked in the face with a wok, go to Poseidon or Lords group and then say that.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are one for bad habits, you say Patts is a shithole, so don’t go back, there are some hot women there that prefer ST, in either the bars, found in the clubs or just walking around the shopping malls, or on tinder, badoo or Thai friendly. Yes maybe Singapore would suit you more, but obviously prices are higher, as I said to you before, why don’t you go to soapy massage parlours? Like the high end places in Bkk, you complain most bargirls look like they’ve been smacked in the face with a wok, go to Poseidon or Lords group and then say that.

Where do I start.   :unknown:

Guys who use "Thai Friendly" are deluded, they think they will meet a nice girl when the reality is that most prostitutes are now using Thai Friendly, that is why so many bargirls are bonded to their i-phone.

Walking around shopping malls is not going to produce results if you are an old cunt, I was in the Festival shopping mall every single day.

Massage parlours are not for me, you tell "papasan" what number you want and she has little choice but to accept, I like to talk a bit first to establish her attitude --------- I have tried them in Pattaya, not Bangkok.

I met up with a friend in Pattaya who spends many months in Thailand every year -------- we went out for a few hours ending up on Drinking Street, even he had to admit that he had not seen a single girl that he would barfine, in fact he now spends most of his time in Hua Hin which he much prefers even though nightlife ends around 1am.
Some of the locals refer to Pattaya as "The Sewer" ------------ a perfect name in my opinion. :hi:

Offline Vivago

You know that the only difference between a rut and the grave is a matter of depth. Sad, sad man. :unknown:

There musr have been a time when you had a great time in Pats. Every guy hss that, if only on his cherry trip when its all so new and wonderful. Subsequent trips are usually an abortive attemot to recreate that magic and in the end, if you are not careful, you become a cynical old fucker, who grows to hate the place although he is still irresistably drawn back like a moth to a flame.

I suspect that you suffer from that worst of conditions, Pattaya EAS. It is usually incurable. :scare:

JamesFD

Swerving wildly off topic does anyone have any ideas how to get accomodation costs down in Singapore? Even AirBnb is expensive.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Swerving wildly off topic does anyone have any ideas how to get accomodation costs down in Singapore? Even AirBnb is expensive.

I suppose you would have to stay in a crap hotel.

When I did research about staying there all the decent hotels were £100+.

Offline Jimmyredcab

There musr have been a time when you had a great time in Pats. Every guy hss that, if only on his cherry trip when its all so new and wonderful. Subsequent trips are usually an abortive attemot to recreate that magic and in the end, if you are not careful, you become a cynical old fucker, who grows to hate the place although he is still irresistably drawn back like a moth to a flame.

I have never really liked Pattaya, I used to love Bangkok, in 2004 I went there 4 times, sadly it has changed and not for the better, my favourite bar was The Golden Beer Bar outside the Nana hotel, that is now a branch of Hooters, a beer used to be 70 baht, it is now 150 baht.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

I suppose you would have to stay in a crap hotel.

When I did research about staying there all the decent hotels were £100+.

Just turn up. I agree that anything booked in advance seems to be costly. I’ve stayed a couple of different sorts of cheaper end. If you don’t want to take girls back then there are some cracking good hostels with a great atmosphere. The other way is even simpler: just go down to Geylang and there are many hotels squeezed between the fish bowls, bars and restaurants and their rates are pretty reasonable. If you want to choose a place on arrival but have brought more than your carry-on, there’s very convenient luggage lockers at the airport. There’s also, just in case you arrive feeling knackered, brilliant suites inside the airport that can be rented for say 6 hours.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just turn up. I agree that anything booked in advance seems to be costly. I’ve stayed a couple of different sorts of cheaper end. If you don’t want to take girls back then there are some cracking good hostels with a great atmosphere.

I wouldn't have done hostels when I was 18 ------------- let alone now, my very minimum now is 3 star --------- depending on the country I am visiting.

Offline Marmalade

I wouldn't have done hostels when I was 18 ------------- let alone now, my very minimum now is 3 star --------- depending on the country I am visiting.

I only did hostels in Singapore once, on my first trip, but it was a very different experience to what we think of as hostels and I am pleased I did, even if I wouldn’t repeat. There are no cheap hotels advertised online as far as I can gather Jimmy. You may well pay more: I suspect you like to be organised before you go. I was shocked to see many normal price hotels in Geylang —maybe they are unlicensed or something. But I prefer to have good hotels (like the BKK Sheraton, which I recommend) as a treat rather than as a given.

I think you will probably manage to enjoy Singapore. And another bonus, although Thailand does not have much crime, Singapore is practically crime-free.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I only did hostels in Singapore once, on my first trip, but it was a very different experience to what we think of as hostels and I am pleased I did, even if I wouldn’t repeat. There are no cheap hotels advertised online as far as I can gather Jimmy. You may well pay more: I suspect you like to be organised before you go.

I would never turn up in a country without at least my first night booked.

"Walking in" to hotels is not always the cheapest option.

My Pattaya hotel cost me 1800 baht through Expedia, including a 10% discount.

I asked the reception how much a room was if my friend wanted to stay there, she said 2150 baht.

Offline Marmalade

I’m like that when visiting a lawless country for the first time and arriving at night (or I’ve occasionally just hired a car for a couple of nights to make it easier to look for one). Nor would I take a chance in somewhere like Amsterdam (which has a hotel shortage) or Edinburgh during the Festival. But Singapore is a different world.

I am not saying you should do things my way — everyone has their own — but there are many advantages, as I’ve consistently proved, by just turning up when you know there’ll be empty rooms. Common business sense says if it’s a guaranteed booking they have no incentive to give you the best room at that price. Fairly recently in Colombia for instance I refused three rooms as being unacceptable before being given a beautiful room at the same price. I’ve had exactly the same experience in Europe.

The way you book is a matter of taste. But the facts on the ground are the facts on the ground.  :hi:

Offline Goodfellas000

I had a few days in Pattaya last month and I can honestly say it was f***ing incredible! I did make a post a while  ago about Pattaya and I followed up the recommendations with great success. What an awesome few days that was!! Looking forward to the next time!

Offline Goodfellas000

You know that the only difference between a rut and the grave is a matter of depth. Sad, sad man. :unknown:

I suspect that you suffer from that worst of conditions, Pattaya EAS. It is usually incurable. :scare:

I had a few days in Pattaya last month and I can honestly say it was f***ing incredible! I did make a post a while  ago about Pattaya and I followed up the recommendations with great success. What an awesome few days that was!! Looking forward to the next time!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sounds like it was your first visit, yes, it can certainly impress Newbies with the tens of thousands of prostitutes, the problem is that 99% of them are pretty rough, finding a real gem is like finding a gold nugget in ten tons of elephant dung.   :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Sounds like it was your first visit, yes, it can certainly impress Newbies with the tens of thousands of prostitutes, the problem is that 99% of them are pretty rough, finding a real gem is like finding a gold nugget in ten tons of elephant dung.   :hi:

I don’t mind foraging for the nugget in the dung when the cost of doing so is about the same as a bag of crisps: what I find less fun is spending hours doing it and paying ‘real money’ at the end. There are so many places that finding a decent looking prossie at Thai prices is almost effortless that I see less point in listening to the shit from gaggles of Thai “come-insides” for hours.

The thing I have most enjoyed about Pattaya was watching the Thai boxing there. But I spent many years treating BKK as a second home so I can’t say I’ve never been entranced by the whole Thailand thing. If I wanted that thing again though I’d return to A.C. — which is also a shit-hole in my opinion, though a little bit cleaner perhaps than Pattaya.